Barneys Farm Lsd

Kingdiamond

My patient brother turned me onto a barneys farm lsd fem bean im germinating her as i type once she sprouts ill start my grow journal on her. :thumbsu:

Barney's Farm Seeds - LSD (Feminised)

Ref: BARNEYS-FARM-LSD/Fem

An old Skunk variety crossed with Mazar. Developed from ancient genetics long established in the Barney's Farm seed bank.

(Grow info)

Fox farm ocean forest in 3 gallon pots

fox farm big bloom and tiger bloom

I put my plants and clones in flower very early (12 inches) due to my short ceiling so i use no veg nutes just what comes in the bag of ocean forest.

digital green house 1000 watt hps /mh ballast

442 cfm inline tall boy cannister filter

+

Big kahuna grow hood air cooled

hortilux eye 1000 watt super hps bulb

have you had this before kd?

you gonna like it i bet :thumbsu:

powerful..... very very powerful

Powerfulls a good thing for those late nights where my nerve pain is in full force .

No this is my first run at anything from barneys farm was wanting their red cherry berry but moneys tight so ill just clone the lsd in case shes something special.

Thanks again KD. Can't wait to follow this one! This looks very interesting...1557.jpg

Man Artie Johnson that brings back some great memorys.

imagescasff12s.jpg

Oh how i long for the days of substance television entertainment carol Burnett laugh in the Beverly hillbilly's now its reality this and reality that .

I've got a few in the 3rd week of flower, and a few clones started. Everything is in aero, except for the mother. You are going to find that this is a very robust and hearty strain. Just beautiful !! If it is anywhere near Barney's Pineapple Chuck that I grew, I think I will include it into my regular rotation.

Barney's Red Dragon and Tangerine Dream are in my sights as well.

Good luck with yours--I will be following your grow

Not to go too far off topic but has it been established that barneys is the real deal in seed breeders? I kinda thought of them as nike, pushing out a ton but quality may not be 100% all the time. I have a bean of pineapple chunk and the LSD waiting to be popped but it seems that a lot of people like their products, might have to expand the line a little bit, their red dragon looks like a winner

I've got a few in the 3rd week of flower, and a few clones started. Everything is in aero, except for the mother. You are going to find that this is a very robust and hearty strain. Just beautiful !! If it is anywhere near Barney's Pineapple Chuck that I grew, I think I will include it into my regular rotation.

Barney's Red Dragon and Tangerine Dream are in my sights as well.

Good luck with yours--I will be following your grow

Kaleidoscope1.jpg

High all, I got a pack of these about a month ago(I,m glad you all seem to like it)...I'm shut down till warmer weather is back :))

I have only one question; what's the smell level like? I wanted a heavy Indica for evenings& nite meds.

I was gifted a Hawian Express last summer and my homeade carbon filter had a tough time with the smell...

Not to go too far off topic but has it been established that barneys is the real deal in seed breeders? I kinda thought of them as nike, pushing out a ton but quality may not be 100% all the time. I have a bean of pineapple chunk and the LSD waiting to be popped but it seems that a lot of people like their products, might have to expand the line a little bit, their red dragon looks like a winner

I would agree with this, alot of variation in their plants. I have grown out LSD, Flower Power, Vanilla Kush, Pineapple Chunk, and soon going to start some Tangerine Dream. Though I have been mostly impressed some beans I grew out just flat out sucked. Pineapple Chunk is a great one and is still in rotation.

This is a great strain I am really interested in seeing how it turns out indoor. I grew four of these outdoor last year and it was outstanding. It had a nice earthy smell at first whiff but after breaking a few trichs it changed completely to a piney citrus aroma similar to jack herrer. I found it to be a great daytime smoke not to heavy but still pretty strong. :pic:

Yeah Barney's stuff is decent. I've had alot of their products over the years. Also agree on the fluctuation of quality, but 90% I'm usually really happy with. Had the luxury of traveling to AMS over the years and established a good friendship with some of the guys that have worked there awhile. The vanilla kush is top notch, but takes a longer than average flowering time if you want to get it right. Last time I was there I was really impressed with the blue cheese, so I'm trialing that strain now.

Might have a new one to add based on the results of this thread too!

post-16911-0-88635700-1298821146_thumb.jpg

Archived