Garfield Is Right

What's the poop? Is everybody on this site married?

I should charge you for cleaning the spittle off my monitor. Thanks for the giggle though.

The only dating many are looking for here, is how to pollinate their flowers.

To answer your question, I'm not married. Somebody is. Some of us live in sin.

Nobody said this was a dating site. (Hot sativa fem. Looking for studly male indica).

Peace on you.

I think I'm in the process of joining the singles club I guess. Not that I'm looking to do so but sometimes these things happen. Three years down the drain. This sucks. Time to medicate.

yikes :(

-------------------------------------

as far as the singles category on the site (im happily married ladies.... sorry) :rolleyes: .........................

it's the same with the sports section. i figured there would be a lot more traffic than there is.

i guess a "single sports fans" category is way out of the question :)

Yeah it sucks but it's for the best.

Yeah, rockinlespaul, it sucks. There's nothing good about divorce. I know that by having had more than one encounter with it. My last ex was verbally and emotionally abusive, so yes, I'm in a much better place now. But believe me, being single is no picnic. If there's anything you can do about it, it's worth the effort. But sadly, sometimes there simply isn't anything you can do. Been there, done that, and have the scars to prove it. I wish you well.

I should charge you for cleaning the spittle off my monitor. Thanks for the giggle though.

The only dating many are looking for here, is how to pollinate their flowers.

To answer your question, I'm not married. Somebody is. Some of us live in sin.

Nobody said this was a dating site. (Hot sativa fem. Looking for studly male indica).

Peace on you.

A free box of monitor wipes are on the way :D

Yeah, rockinlespaul, it sucks. There's nothing good about divorce. I know that by having had more than one encounter with it. My last ex was verbally and emotionally abusive, so yes, I'm in a much better place now. But believe me, being single is no picnic. If there's anything you can do about it, it's worth the effort. But sadly, sometimes there simply isn't anything you can do. Been there, done that, and have the scars to prove it. I wish you well.

Thank you, its greatly appreciated. Luckily I never married this one but she was my fiance. I have the scars from two divorces already so not in a hurry to get in that position again. Being single has its ups and downs also. Everything does. Such is life. Live, learn, move on, and be a better, not worse person from it.

I have a matching pair of ex wives....out for loan / hire if anyone wants their number just pm me :unsure: LOL...

(just kidding)

being single is hard...and easy....depending on the time of day....and the color of the budz growing or being consumed around the way... just like being involved and emotionally attached to a person is great, awesome, and WOW sometimes the most amazing experiance...

but sometimes almost predictabley....

so da m hard...

balance is apparently the key.....

to know true love one must also know true hate....

the pendulum swings......rather u want it to or not....

is it wrong to want to hire a professional suitable person to fulfill ones...ummm ""*emotional reoccurring needs""* so to avoid the complications of a all consuming and probably doomed to fail traditional relationship?

the Ole antage goes...

a flute with no holes is not a flute...

and a danish with no holes... is a dougnut...

and...

you don't pay a professional for sex...you pay them to leave when it's over.....

so that it's out in the open and up front which lets a person avoid the emotional devastation typically associated with those needs..

LOL

ok

now i know i m off topic...

:rolleyes:

Being single can be a bummer and it can be ok, too but it's nice to have someone to share with. I know 2 men who like me, one asked me out, though there's been no plans made yet; the other hasn't asked me yet but he did say he hopes we'll meet again soon.

Sb

Archived