Just Something That Irritated Me

itssortalegal10

Ok so yesterday there was a really bad accident due to weather near Big Rapids in which a State Police car was t-boned. Now mind you the weather was awful you could barely see five feet in front of you at times. The road commission comes out late at times like this it seems also around here and the roads just get worse and worse for hours before ever being touched.

So long story short The guy I know that owns a tow company says to me at the gas station "A state cop got t-boned on 131, I would hate to be that guy. " Then he followed by saying that this kid that used to work at this gas station we were at works for the local police department now and is gonna give this guy some words...

This started to really tick me off today for some reason after I thought about it. Now do not get me wrong I do not hate the police. As a matter of fact I hope that the CC I started can one day donate funds to the police. They do serve a purpose whether you agree or not they do lol. However having said that, why is it OK that this poor guy driving on unmaintained roads during a winter storm is going to be ostracized and possibly verbally attacked by officers for making the same mistake officers often do?

Just up the road from here a police officer ran a person over while driving on prescription Vicodin. We were meant to accept that, people didn't get in his face and scream at him. As a matter of fact although there were some consequences I am positive he was treated with the utmost respect while going through this situation by fellow officers and most of the general public.

Why is it generally accepted by many, that officers can make the mistake of gunning down an innocent person and more often than not face little to no punishment for the crime? As a homeowner you have all sorts of rules imposed upon you if you need to uphold order in your home. If someone breaks in, you may face prison if you shoot them in the back!!! The criminal was attempting to leave YOUR HOME HE BROKE INTO, so you could be charged for murder if he died. Yet an officer while attempting to do the same thing as you would be doing in the previous scenario, can shoot a baby on accident and yeah there will be consequences though they may be slight...They wont be made to feel worse by most if at all..

Why is this acceptable and dont you think that this type of thinking may also to some degree be part of the problem with the crap going on as far as the MMJ law? Many in the public see that they arrested a MM Patient, a legal one and think "well they are the police its OK." Heaven forbid we doubt or question...

:goodjob::thumbsu:EXCELLENTLY SAID!

WHY don't people think? Look at how society treats its citizens: From childhood, we're plopped in front of a TV, entranced with their productions, believe what they say, we want to be what they think is acceptable, yet they glorify violence, tell lies, cover up truth, create illusions, false pretenses, false hope, phony compassion fear, fear, and more fear, make us crave unhealthy food, glorify alcohol, portray people inaccurately, LOOK at the so-called values and standards they're imposing on us, and to top it all off, they're doing their best to dumb us down so we won't think for ourselves, we'll be so unhealthy and poor, we'll be too weak to fight. WE MUST TAKE CONTROL OF OUR LIVES! Take control of your health, it may be the onething you can do something about. This also means eating right, taking care of our bodies as well as our minds. It's all connected and related. That's what Wholistic concepts are based on, everything is part of something else and needs to work together. Take that to a larger perspective, our community depends on each other, the world is filled with many communities, they have to work together to make the world a better place. That's why our law is so important. Without health, we have nothing. Even the richest person in the world can be severely disabled and may be in constant pain, but all the riches in the world won't being relief. All their hard work goes into paying for their illness. Is that any way to live? It doesn't matter who you are, if you don't have health, you are a very poor person. This also includes mental, emotional and spiritual health. Many people are physically strong and rarely get sick, but their minds are totally twisted. Having free will doesn't give anyone the right to hurt others. Let them walk in our shoes and see how it feels. They'd walk away with a different view.

Sb

sortalegal, I have them same thoughts?

What makes it OK for cops to do it, answer I come up with is..... IT IS NOT OK!!!!

But that is the society we live in, serve and protect? AHAHAHAH

I don't understand it either, happens a lot down here in the city, are freaking Major is in prison

But look how long he was breaking the law for, and who knows how many cops and city officials were under his wing,, and they still haven't been busted for the things they did and still are doing..

Trix

My opinion exactly!! They need to be held responsible for their actions as we do. My thread on New Laws To Benefit us was meant in the same way, just dreaming of a solution to the never ending prohibition of our rights. For us to be dictated by those who can do the same without equal treatment is ludacris. I believe it will get worse before we realize we must kill them all. :growl: Secretly, silently, very precise steps... 1 by 1 the only way to end it for sure.

My opinion exactly!! They need to be held responsible for their actions as we do. My thread on New Laws To Benefit us was meant in the same way, just dreaming of a solution to the never ending prohibition of our rights. For us to be dictated by those who can do the same without equal treatment is ludacris. I believe it will get worse before we realize we must kill them all. :growl: Secretly, silently, very precise steps... 1 by 1 the only way to end it for sure.

I doubt any one of us really wants to kill anyone. You'd be acting on your own, but the whole community will feel the effects. I understand your frustration. In my mind, I do many things I'd never dare do in reality. Kill their political careers, I say, but not ending their lives. They will never learn anything being dead; we'd be no better than they are to act so desperately. In certain situations, it may be called for, but the odds are against us there, too. People have the right to defend themselves if they can. I'd still hate killing anyone. When I was much younger, I killed a couple of animals, some in anger, some accidentally. I felt like chit in both cases. I pray I never have to test my convictions in a life-or-death struggle. Even if I won, there'd still be no peace, even if I were the only one left standing.

Consider this, if we were all gone, how long would they last? There'd be nobody to pick on! they'd be MISERABLE!They exist to control others. Soon, they'd attack their own people, betray their own, and fight amongst themselves. They need us, and they know it. We may not need them, but they will always be there; history has proven that. Some people are just determined to prey on the weak, or those they perceive to be weak or inferior to them. Some people seem to just be born mean. I think most people, if not all, are born with a stronger capacity to be good, but somewhere along the line, their wiring gets screwy.

Sb

I just think it is crappy that anyone whose salary is paid by taxpayers should not badger a citizen that they work for or harass them if they are doing nothing wrong by law. Or in this particular case make a mistake anyone could have on those roads yesterday...I just see that most people would think this dude would have been justified as an officer of the law to do it as well bothered me.

I am glad to see others agreed sometimes when I think what I am thinking makes sense others dont agree rofl Just look at about 89 percent of my posts on here rofl..

I doubt any one of us really wants to kill anyone. You'd be acting on your own, but the whole community will feel the effects. I understand your frustration. In my mind, I do many things I'd never dare do in reality. Kill their political careers, I say, but not ending their lives. They will never learn anything being dead; we'd be no better than they are to act so desperately. In certain situations, it may be called for, but the odds are against us there, too. People have the right to defend themselves if they can. I'd still hate killing anyone. When I was much younger, I killed a couple of animals, some in anger, some accidentally. I felt like chit in both cases. I pray I never have to test my convictions in a life-or-death struggle. Even if I won, there'd still be no peace, even if I were the only one left standing.

Consider this, if we were all gone, how long would they last? There'd be nobody to pick on! they'd be MISERABLE!They exist to control others. Soon, they'd attack their own people, betray their own, and fight amongst themselves. They need us, and they know it. We may not need them, but they will always be there; history has proven that. Some people are just determined to prey on the weak, or those they perceive to be weak or inferior to them. Some people seem to just be born mean. I think most people, if not all, are born with a stronger capacity to be good, but somewhere along the line, their wiring gets screwy.

Sb

YEah my thought was not to kill police at all please do not think I meant hat lol..I appreciate the work they do..Police for the most part babysit grown people lol..We need police..I mean for real if my family or grow room was in jeopardy I would call the police. We need them..And not every police officer is bad either. There are many officers who support this law. As I said I would gladly donate club funds to a police department in need of something...A lot of police really are out there putting their lives on the line every time they walk through a door. I just think if a human being in a crisis like an officer on a call makes a mistake he should not be held above those who pay him...

Well I wasn't implying to get a 50 cal out, just a legal 50 cal. Phew, thought I was goin postal eh?? Nah, too smart for that..Unfortunatley going CRAZY is too disorganized for me. As far as the 1 by 1 comment I was referring to the hurdles they put in front of us. As far as doing things in my mind???Lil' far out threre?? Sorry I took ya there.

Sb

YEah my thought was not to kill police at all please do not think I meant hat lol..I appreciate the work they do..Police for the most part babysit grown people lol..We need police..I mean for real if my family or grow room was in jeopardy I would call the police. We need them..And not every police officer is bad either. There are many officers who support this law. As I said I would gladly donate club funds to a police department in need of something...A lot of police really are out there putting their lives on the line every time they walk through a door. I just think if a human being in a crisis like an officer on a call makes a mistake he should not be held above those who pay him...

LOL ok rofl I was like whew thats quite a statement to put out there rofl....

Guest finallyfree09

I LOVE YOU MAN!!! I should just let you do all my ranting from now on! VERY WELL SAID!

I just wish i could give you an answer to your querry. :lol:

PB nailed it for the most part.

Archived