Seedless In Seattle? Nope, Detroit

pic book

We want to have seeds available for transfer. We have lined up meds, medibles (oils, tinctures, butter, soda, plus truffles, brownies, cookies and muffins), and clones, but seed producers say we don't think there's a market in a Detroit dispensery for seeds and we won't consign inventory, or similar words that mean, 'no, and don't bother us.' Any body with seeds out there who's willing to consign seeds to a start-up Chamberlain model dispensary for 74% of transfer proceeds? (You must price your consigns). Or is there truly no market in a dispensary for seeds? I admit, I have no experience in the dispensary business (Chamberlain model or otherwise) to go on.

There is a definite demand for seeds in Mi. There is a place in Flint that has TGA Subcools seeds and they can`t keep them in stock. Are you going to go through as many as a big dispensary in Ca. probably not. Who all have you contacted for Seed companies and did they give you any #s they would expect out of you? I would start with the smaller breeders and go from there.

pesonaly every c.g i know, and none are on here, would rather use clones, they like to throw a few autoflower fem seeds in the line, just to help keep a perpetual going of a very big size!

If you have room, start cross breading some strains you like and make your own seeds!

Peace

Archived