Interesting Reading

Kingpinn

This seems to be a case history of the way my case has gone threw the court system

http://coa.courts.mi...&inqtype=public

For your viewing pleasure

Thanks Larry how have you been holding up? don't worry to much your going to win just like us it's just going to take so more time

it's are turn now LOL

i will be at your court day for support no matter were it is am saving my gas just for it the Jury will see right though this as with us also they will no they are trying to railroad us both

Peace from the front brother warrior

danm im a phaqing ginious now i can multi qoute!

This seems to be a case history of the way my case has gone threw the court system

http://coa.courts.mi...&inqtype=public

http://coa.courts.mi...&judge1==

For your viewing pleasure

WTF dude this sucks, steaks would have made it anchored! wtf! so that hillbill grow i was phaqing with peeps must be legal according to them!

It had 4 posts at least pounded in 3ft kinda like that square fencing a lock and i had a roof on it same fence, you couldnt move it,,but you could prob undo my lil sodder like twistys that hook it on, or a pair of kindergardners scissors and just cut thry it!

marijuana is not found to be safe or for any good med use?!? and should not be used with out med supervision?

Come on now im a drinker, was a bad drinker, that needs supervising big time, its all bad!

yea hello! I need an appt I need to pound a pint of vodka real bad, can i come now? sickening!

Thanks Larry how have you been holding up? don't worry to much your going to win just like us it's just going to take so more time

it's are turn now LOL

i will be at your court day for support no matter were it is am saving my gas just for it the Jury will see right though this as with us also they will no they are trying to railroad us both

Peace from the front brother warrior

dude you in the law books for life! my face is tingling! Im so darn proud of You!!:goodjob::thumbsu: when they gonna leave you alone? havent you given enough? I can wait to meet you Bob of course Torey also!

Talked to Matt says we are going to the Supreme Court of the Land. Appeal wont be filed for about 45 more days. I will get my day in court

Sorry my link quit try the link Bob has up it will get you there

link worked good for me! You and redden gonna have your names in all the cases when its over, and hopefuly you will get retribution!

Peace

KP keep the Faith and thanks for the update, bro. I think that recent Fed case in OC should have cleared that up for them, State can't prosecute Fed Crimes. I like the stick in the Door. Used in conjuction with the Double Keyed Deadbolt, keeps them doors closed up pretty good. Tell Matt, " Keep up the Great Work ! " ....peace

Archived