Mi Idiots Operating Dog Fighting

pic book

Beautiful house! 2 dogs wounded, may recover, firearms, heroin and $40,000 cash AND marijuana! Hope not another black mark on patients or caregivers, but even MDCH registered folks can be whacko! Federal charges probably on the dog fighting operation?

• 4 weeks later...

Again it shows how mentally sick society and people can be , of course the media would bring Marijuana into the plight of a horrid story with enough negatives already . They still call out such things as when they did to the plains Indians for simply dancing a new religious dance . And look what happend after the media got there hype out . The ounset slaughter of the west began . People the media purposely uses such outlandish examples to demote marijuana and its usage medical or not . Its mandated that they only use negative publicity on Marijuana. Media is filterd , Bias and it is controlled by the powers .

Who cares about what was in the home illicitly ? Not me , what I care about is the animals that were abused and tortured into fighting . To hell with anything else , the rest is irelevant now . The animals welfare should be the focus point of this story . Not Marijuana or any other drugs for that matter . I vouch to pledge some donation money for these dogs considering the 40, ooo grand will be snatched by the pigs and dispersed so fast . Anyone else for starting a fund for the true victims here ? We could make a donation on behalf of the MMMA to the facility handling the dogs . Perhaps as well show the world what kind people we are ...

Im down for starting a collection for those poor babies..... :thumbsu:

dog fights are alot more common than most of you think! or I just live where a bunch of idiots live, me I have 2 labs, love em to death, and would prob kill if any one hurt them.

On that note, Sorry I dont see anything wrong with pitbulls fighting! I see something wrong with the idiots that bet on it! and do that to their best friend!

Pitbulls will fight whether you raise them to or not, it is usualy a family owned pit bull that bites the neighbor kid. or attacks the neighbors dog,,Pitbulls should be banned and all dogs used for the sport! Than lets go ban smoking in public, and your right to medicate!

Mimom............I will keep my money on this one, they got plenty from the bust to eradicate the dogs!

edit= I love my dogs, but when its time for them to go, do you realy think im gonna pay some one to put my dog down? :sword:

You call yourself an animal lover?? your a Hypocrite. It doesnt matter the breed of dog it is how it is raised that defines its actions. Sure Instinct takes a toll as well but I have rescued pitbulls for over 11 yrs now from all kinds of various circumstances and until you see the truth behind the lies humans put out there about them you should again keep your comments to yourself when they are not needed. This proved your uneducation in these matters. Wow its like me saying that your mouth runs to much its instinct why dont we BAN YOU! When i was 7 i recieved 7 puncture wounds from a bite from a neighborhood pitbull while i was riding my bike past him. See tho even then I was angry it hurt me more to know the dog and that the drunks he lived with kept him in a thorn patch where his dog house was, fed him booze and beat the hell out of him.. id turn too and despite my leg hurting i felt worse for the dog who had to be put down because of it. Right now we have rescued Pits as our fam dogs and one was found chained to a tree for over a week without food, water, shelter with the leash having no give to it no space to move FROM the tree and his collar was sooo tight around his neck it literally wore the fur off leaving a gaping line of raw irritated skin, every bone in his body showed and he was soo ameciated that it made any animal lovers stomach churn. 2 yrs later and after much training and LOVE hes the BEST watch dog ever, loyal to the bone, never had any issues with him and our other pits, never had him kill a cat or attack the kids. etc.. i mean I could list stories backing up your uneducation in this matter but its not worth it. Pitbulls should NOT be banned. Its the humans that created them as such that SHOULD BE! Since you seem so uneducated on this matter how about some friendly education just a little so not to overwhelm you.. but in the 1950's statistically the largest and most well known FAMILY DOG was the pitbull! As well as the Pitbull technically is NOT a breed of dog even tho it is generalized as one. Did you also know that in the line of so called "Agressive" dogs that pitbulls are not on the top. At the top is the German Shepard, then the Rotty, then the pitbull then the doberman and so on and so forth! But again you cannot judge an animal by their breed alone generalizing all into a lump sum.. its how they are brought up, what lines they came from that has a huge affect on them. im tired of your uneducated and disrespectful comments.. But then i guess its rather entertaining to say the least lol..

I have been and always will be against abuse of ANY AND ALL kind of animal or being despite its creed BREED ect.

Oh yes may I also come straight out and ask you YOUR FOR FIGHTING PITBULLS!!!! but against those who bet on them.. hmmm... Wow that really says alot about you as a person. Doesnt it. Really I dont even have to point it out others will read it.. But whatever.. YOU make me soooo angry that it makes me sick. I want to - well it doesnt matter. Your not worth it least I attempted to educated a closed minded hypocrite.. who owns dogs, says they supposedly love animals but then in the same paragraph oks pitbulls fighting, puts them down with uneducated stereotypical so called facts, supports the deaths of these innocent creatures who fell victim to humans evils and then said that you love your dogs... yes i will be mean on this one.. SORRY MODS... But being an advocate for Pitbulls for all these years ive made it a lifestyle to butt heads with those who see fit to downgrade Innocent creatures who cannot stand up for themselves and who are wrongly accused on sooo many fronts of evils that Man has inevitably put upon them! Its no different from the Government officals telling us that because we chose to use Medical Cannabis for our health issues that because we partake in it we are all then launched into being catagorized as STONERS AND HIGH ONS just wanting to get high legally!!! lets just generalize the ENTIRE BREED OF DOG for the idiot humans out there that breed and raise them to be fighters - so since the negatives get more hype by far then the goods of ANYTHING lets BAN THE BREED OF DOG because they are ALL EVIL!!!!!!! No different on the stereotypical front. Just different subjects.. ive had enough with you...

everyone else forgive my brashness and have a beautiful day Peace and Love! :)

blah blah blah blah blah, do you ever write a few sentences?

Have you ever been to a pitbull fight? Im so bad I have, and I know people that do raise em to fight all around me, must be a hill billy thing!

You go pay for your dog to have cancer treatments and let your mortage go, be ill take mine in the woods dig a hole give him or her a big hug and shoot in the head with my 9m,,done, what you want me to do put it in the fire and collect its ashes put it in a lil dog house and keep a pic of it,,,no thanks I will get another!

and if i get a dog that is untrainable it meets the same hole but no hugs!

mimom...........go join peta,,,,take a deep breath

Sure i can write a few sentences lol But you wouldnt like what Id have to say!! ;)

dog fights are alot more common than most of you think! or I just live where a bunch of idiots live, me I have 2 labs, love em to death, and would prob kill if any one hurt them.

On that note, Sorry I dont see anything wrong with pitbulls fighting! I see something wrong with the idiots that bet on it! and do that to their best friend!

Pitbulls will fight whether you raise them to or not, it is usualy a family owned pit bull that bites the neighbor kid. or attacks the neighbors dog,,Pitbulls should be banned and all dogs used for the sport! Than lets go ban smoking in public, and your right to medicate!

Mimom............I will keep my money on this one, they got plenty from the bust to eradicate the dogs!

edit= I love my dogs, but when its time for them to go, do you realy think im gonna pay some one to put my dog down? :sword:

Have you raised pitbulls???? I don't think you have because if you had you would know just how stupid you sound. I raise PITs, American bull dog and Rotties ALL IN THE SAME HOME WITH MY TWO KIDS AND CHICI little dog. I could go on and give you all that TRUE facts of the breed but I have found that you cant change a mind of someone who dont use it to begin with. I will say this. The Pit bull is a faithfull breed. IT WILL DO WHAT IT OWNER WANTS!!!! Why is that the breed fault?? Because the humans stopped taking responsbilty for there actions.

Do some research , as the American Pitbull was originally a working class dog used on farms to control Bulls . There tenacious drive and nature make them great fighters and relentless . Just as the Indian , the Wolf and The Medical Marijuana patient .

That is why this Indian will always share my home AND family with a pitbull.. He is my family and my best friend. He will stand next to me always and never turn his back on me. He will proctect me and my family untill death.. Can many say this about the human friends??? I will get off my soap box.. Dog fighting is a sick sick.. The people that do it are sick..

Have you raised pitbulls???? I don't think you have because if you had you would know just how stupid you sound. I raise PITs, American bull dog and Rotties ALL IN THE SAME HOME WITH MY TWO KIDS AND CHICI little dog. I could go on and give you all that TRUE facts of the breed but I have found that you cant change a mind of someone who dont use it to begin with. I will say this. The Pit bull is a faithfull breed. IT WILL DO WHAT IT OWNER WANTS!!!! Why is that the breed fault?? Because the humans stopped taking responsbilty for there actions.

Do some research , as the American Pitbull was originally a working class dog used on farms to control Bulls . There tenacious drive and nature make them great fighters and relentless . Just as the Indian , the Wolf and The Medical Marijuana patient .

That is why this Indian will always share my home AND family with a pitbull.. He is my family and my best friend. He will stand next to me always and never turn his back on me. He will proctect me and my family untill death.. Can many say this about the human friends??? I will get off my soap box.. Dog fighting is a sick sick.. The people that do it are sick..

+1 rep for ya!!! :goodjob::thumbsu::goodjob: Advocate for pits - as well rescued many and still do.. We are indians here as well as surrounded by pits. and you hit it brother right on the head! :) Peace and Love...

I was given my first Staffordshire pup in 1980 he was a 5 week old red nosed pup i named Spartacus (Gus) he was raised in a loving pain free environment for 18 years passing in 1998 from old age the only fights he ever got into was with his buddy max non of these fights were staged it was from jealousy on one side or the other simple sibling rivalry .

American pit bulls Staffordshire's or presas all can be trained to be as mild as a poodle the bully breeds of dogs can be successfully trained to be docile creatures and are nothing like the monsters portrayed over and over by the sensationalism media for ratings. :notfair:

No matter what mimmmom thinks its cruel and inhumane to treat your animals like they are expendable pieces of furniture and someday that lack of animal compassion will result in well deserving animal cruelty or criminal dogfighting charges . :judge:

I was given my first Staffordshire pup in 1980 he was a 5 week old red nosed pup i named Spartacus (Gus) he was raised in a loving pain free environment for 18 years passing in 1998 from old age the only fights he ever got into was with his buddy max non of these fights were staged it was from jealousy on one side or the other simple sibling rivalry .

American pit bulls Staffordshire's or presas all can be trained to be as mild as a poodle the bully breeds of dogs can be successfully trained to be docile creatures and are nothing like the monsters portrayed over and over by the sensationalism media for ratings no matter what mimmom thinks its horrible to treat your animals like they are expendable pieces of furniture and someday that lack of animal compassion will result in well deserving animal cruelty or criminal charges.

+1 rep brother! :) well said and right on!!! Your right King this is animal cruelty and Illegal activity that she is promoting on the MMMA! Last I knew the MMMA did not endorse any criminal activity. :) peace and love..

did anyone read what i said about pit bull fighting? If peeps have a prob with me putting my own dog down , when it gets to old or in pain Oh well, as far as pitbulls, I live all around em also and they are raised to fight around here, when they get loose they attack people! reread my op, and you can all go jump of a cliff for lack of better words!

Start your thread odawa ill be the first to post!

Peta lovers come to iosco county during deer season and picket in the woods where i live, I dare ya!

What does killing your dog or fighting them have to do with hunting??? Unless you eat your dog.. We hunt and we EAT what we kill.. Or are you JUST a trophy hunter that needs the big racks to make for your lack of balls. Because only a coward would put a bullet in his dogs head!!! For any reason. Im sure your dogs was so happy to see the person he loved most in the world betray him and kill him.. But hey if you sleep good at night them good for you. But I will say it right out.. YOU ARE A SICK PERSON. Enough said!!

Your a cold blooded person mimmmom what do dogs have to do with hunting?

Bird dogs coon dogs?

The only reason anyone should be hunting is to eat the meat not leave a bullet ridden corpse in the wood with no head.

Its sad to see blood lust take over a woman trophy hunting is sick and cruel .

Im all for chpwaldys posted pics here are pics of the vicious maneaters that tear babies apart and attack each other.. Viewer discretion is advised!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!

Best BUDS!!!! This is Sir chance a lot.. he was rescued in 2008...

100_6026.jpg

OMG beware hes coming to rip you apart!!!!!!

100_5831.jpg

This is Chance and Pepper Anne the most vicious dogs on the block that were dressed may i add by two young girls.. Cmon arent they adorable maneaters!

chancenpepper2.jpg

And Finally this is (may she rest in peace) Lady Bug one of the baby eating pitbulls just ready to pounce on this helpless infant!!! Truth of the matter is Shed have killed anyone whod even bring harm close to the child.

100_2373.jpg

What do you do with your dog when it is dying? let it live in pain till the bitter end? your a sick sick puppy!

no dogs have nothing to do with hunting nor do dogs have anything to do with mm!

Peta has everything to do with opposing deer hunting, and you all remind me of peta heads!

come picket under my blind i hunt with and ak47, no i want the trophy I dont like spitting bullets out of the meat,,, :growl:

What I do when my dog is sick is take it to the VET!!! And at the end of his life I sit on the floor with him with his head in my lap talking to him and telling him what a great friend he is. I stay there as they give him a shot to stop his heart. The last thing he knows in life is he is loved and I stood by him just as he did me. By his side is the only place I would be when my best friend dies.

Of course you must only gun hunt and even cheat with your BIG GUN... woooo!!!!!! This hole thing sounds to me a lack of self esteam.. I kind of feel sorry for you...

Nahhhhh..... NOT REALly

Im all for chpwaldys posted pics here are pics of the vicious maneaters that tear babies apart and attack each other.. Viewer discretion is advised!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!

Best BUDS!!!! This is Sir chance a lot.. he was rescued in 2008...

100_6026.jpg

OMG beware hes coming to rip you apart!!!!!!

100_5831.jpg

This is Chance and Pepper Anne the most vicious dogs on the block that were dressed may i add by two young girls.. Cmon arent they adorable maneaters!

chancenpepper2.jpg

And Finally this is (may she rest in peace) Lady Bug one of the baby eating pitbulls just ready to pounce on this helpless infant!!! Truth of the matter is Shed have killed anyone whod even bring harm close to the child.

100_2373.jpg

I love those mankillers you have.. Got love that face.. The baby is pretty cute too.. The Human one!!

I've never seen a worse hijacked thread in my life.

How bout dis I think danny might be-a-bangin' my mom!

Obviously I own a bully breed and have kids so I'm on this thread. Plus deez mofo's think I needs 500 posts to be'a hav'n a handle.

Thought I was active b'fore watch me now.

yes, I have been drink'n!

dogs fight in nature but only territorial or if one of them is a little too hungry!

these types of dog fights are no different than cockfights..

sort of like boxing, but one of the animals is typically fatally wounded and dies..

sometimes boxers die too, especially in the MMA..

i do not agree with dog fights or cockfights, or training ANY animal to fight to the death..

they already have that natural instinct and if you raise them right, they will in deed fight to the death for their family!

mimmmom...your statements must reflect the way you have been brought up. That is a sad thing and I don't want to know what went on in your childhood. You were probably physically disciplined, probably worse. Your problems should be addressed you need to speak with a therapist. I've seen your insanely ignorant replies from dogfighting to the fact that "you keep multiple loaded hand guns in every room of your house". It's possible that this insecurity stems from a dominant male attacking you during your life. Please get help and don't post raving that make the community look bad.

Archived