Millionaire Michigan Dentist Busted Using Lost Credit Card

The greedy man is incontent with a whole world set before him.

- Sa'di

Remember this dentist name! And be sure and leave your credit cards at home if you use him he ain't killed no one so they won't pull his license.

To Your Continued Good Health

Ed

http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/2011/03/08/news/doc4d764b8917df4869311123.txt?nstrack=sid:1138779|met:102300|cat:0|order:2

When asked if he was having financial problems, Ludwig laughed, said "absolutely not" and told officers that his net worth was between $3-4 million.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, a millionaire dentist from Okemos was arrested on credit card theft and forgery charges after he bought pizza with a college student's lost credit card.

Richard Lewis Ludwig, 54, also faces charges of impersonating and attempting to use the identification of another person without consent.

The victim, Harrun Majeed of Davenport, Fla., dropped his credit card in the parking lot of a drug store. A military veteran studying at a community college, Majeed called to cancel the card when he returned home. When the credit card company told Majeed that a charge was made to purchase pizza in the same plaza in which he lost his credit card, he called police.

Polk County deputy sheriffs found Ludwig waiting for his $40.64 order of two large pizzas with extra olives.

When asked if he was having financial problems, Ludwig laughed, said "absolutely not" and told officers that his net worth was between $3-4 million.

Ludwig was in Florida because his son's baseball team had a tournament in Winter Haven.

Um yeah....Ok for real for what these vultures charge to fix a tooth? they drill a hole in your head then fill it with some crap..I know fancy head reflectors are high priced now but for real? Credit card fraud? How much money do you need?

And they know they got you by the stones if the tooth already hurts rofl..They know u want that primal angering pain gone because it makes you feel like a helpless caveman! Toof hurt...

The greedy man is incontent with a whole world set before him.

- Sa'di

Remember this dentist name! And be sure and leave your credit cards at home if you use him he ain't killed no one so they won't pull his license.

To Your Continued Good Health

Ed

http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/2011/03/08/news/doc4d764b8917df4869311123.txt?nstrack=sid:1138779|met:102300|cat:0|order:2

According to the Orlando Sentinel, a millionaire dentist from Okemos was arrested on credit card theft and forgery charges after he bought pizza with a college student's lost credit card.

Richard Lewis Ludwig, 54, also faces charges of impersonating and attempting to use the identification of another person without consent.

The victim, Harrun Majeed of Davenport, Fla., dropped his credit card in the parking lot of a drug store. A military veteran studying at a community college, Majeed called to cancel the card when he returned home. When the credit card company told Majeed that a charge was made to purchase pizza in the same plaza in which he lost his credit card, he called police.

Polk County deputy sheriffs found Ludwig waiting for his $40.64 order of two large pizzas with extra olives.

Ludwig was in Florida because his son's baseball team had a tournament in Winter Haven.

This guy is a disgrace to his profession !!!!

If i were his patient, i would "pull" myself out of his practice !!!!

[Please forgive me...I could not resist !]

Dr. Jinx

Um yeah....Ok for real for what these vultures charge to fix a tooth? they drill a hole in your head then fill it with some crap..I know fancy head reflectors are high priced now but for real? Credit card fraud? How much money do you need?

And they know they got you by the stones if the tooth already hurts rofl..They know u want that primal angering pain gone because it makes you feel like a helpless caveman! Toof hurt...

You will live a much longer life if you learn to avoid the hate setting on your inner child....

Archived