Hello Mmma

420UG

Hey everyone I was invited here from a good friend on another forum. I have been growing meds here in the Midwest for myself, my wife and my daughter for a while now and when I shared with him that we desire to move to Michigan so we could have the freedom to grow our meds without the fear of prosecution he recommended I come check this forum out. I suffer from migraines, my wife chronic joint pain and my daughter is epileptic and as it is apparent that our current state is not going to change it's stance anytime soon then our only option if we don't want to live in complete fear of loosing our freedom is to move. Our goal is to be relocated by the end of summer. Anyways I look forward to spending some time getting to know you all...

there you are BIG V hehehe! welcome bro! guys this guy is gr8 peps for sure and a hell of a grower. a gr8 asset to the site! welcome 420 ug

Hey Kak Whats Up Bro!... Yeah I found it ok. Looks like a nice site and I already been kickin it in the chatbox a little.

welcome...

and good luck with your move..:thumbsu:

Thanks mibrains, We have an itinerary now lets see if a cpl o stoners can pull off a move like this without a hitch. I think we have a pretty good support system in place though so it looks good.

You will love it here. The people of Michigan are a great and proud people. The stand defiant in the face of all adversity. Welcome home! Thanks, Bb

Hahaha sounds like my kinda people for sure. Plus maybe I can find a black bear to wrestle with...

e-ATF.jpg

Welcome " 420UG " to MMMA 2.0

It's Unbelieveable how tasty my Meds are now ,

Compared to 3 years ago ...

Our Meds are so Bright you need to wear shades ...

Doesn't that feeling of knowing you have improved your cultivation skills make you proud! It does me.

My first harvest was 84 grams and yielded 51 grams of usable and the medication was average way,way,way better than the street but not what you call medicinal grade. But after reading the grow forums and asking questions (you answered a couple TYVM again) and getting tips my cannabis got better and better and last harvest was fantastic!

And the patients I donated grams to said they'd call it medicinal grade quality. I have only been growing since 2008 never tried before that and I'm in my 50's and grew up in the 60's but never even planted a seed.

But I know I am getting better and owe a large part of my success to the community and the grow forums.

Thank You All Again

Ed

Archived