Mocc Meeting Roseville 3/16/2011

MOCC Meeting Schedule

MOCC Public Roseville meeting at Knights of Columbus hall

When: 3/16/2011 - 7pm to 9pm - TONIGHT!

K of C Hall 16831 E. 12 mile Roseville

Free teaching seminars every meeting, meet and mingle with current and new patients and CGs.

(not a cardholder event, public invited, no medicating on site.)

-DN

Roachville! Thats what it was called when i lived there few yrs back! wish i could make it, id like to meet alot of you all from my old stomping grounds!

Mimom

OH yeah! Crusin gratiot !

We will also have a sign up sheet to ride the Charter bus to the Freedom Rally in Lansing May 25th. Need to get as many folks as we can! So hop on the bus GUS!!! :rolleyes:

i never heard any thing back from them i think some times people don't want to here what is really going on to people that are inn court i understand that it's a downer

You can't expect to be asked to speak the night of the meeting, I am sure if you can come to our future meetings and give advanced notice that you wish to speak. We have to plan demos and even hire speakers weeks in advance to a club meeting.

If anyone wants to know what MOCC meetings are like, just check out the website for photos. MOCC is also on facebook, plenty of photos there.

These are public meetings, donation $3 is nice but not required. You don't have to be a member. Again, these meetings are put on by many people, many that work dayjobs in addition to running the club meetings afterwork. Just work with them.

-DN

You can't expect to be asked to speak the night of the meeting, I am sure if you can come to our future meetings and give advanced notice that you wish to speak. We have to plan demos and even hire speakers weeks in advance to a club meeting.

If anyone wants to know what MOCC meetings are like, just check out the website for photos. MOCC is also on facebook, plenty of photos there.

These are public meetings, donation $3 is nice but not required. You don't have to be a member. Again, these meetings are put on by many people, many that work dayjobs in addition to running the club meetings afterwork. Just work with them.

-DN

Thanks

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

I live 2 minutes from the G3C and the MoCC is the only club I'm a member of and have been to. Public education. Engaging speakers. Demonstrations. This club is flat out how it was always meant to be done.

They even do the ice breaking at the end for you.....Great way to network.

Archived