Big Daddys

sknkwrks

I live in Detroit and heard all bad things many times about Big Daddy's (dispensary, magazine, grow store and equipment manufacturing) but then I ran into a patient living in Section 8 Housing with no place to grow his own who says he is one of about a hundred people on the list at Big Daddy's who gets free meds monthly due to him having such a low income.

I offered him a place to grow but he preferred to continue to get his meds in that no hassle, certain manner.

I called Big Daddy's to thank them for helping out the mmj community but they said they could not discuss it, I'd have to be in the store.

In one of the gospels someone wise said, "Do your good deeds in secret and your heavenly father who sees in secret will reward you."

A big thumbs up on Big Daddy's for showing real compasssion.

Guest knucklehead bob

Patronize Big Daddy's and cut your own throat ! Just the way it is I guess , everyone has to make a living . No offense to anyone who shops Big Daddy's . It is still a free country........................so far .

Wow, Big Daddy's is screwing people nationally. Talk about a one stop service! Thanks, Bb

Look i know how you feel about Bigdaddys and i don't know about how they do their business but they have always supported us

and we no that the MMMA is not supposed to bash any one that cant post here

just saying

so maybe we should just lock this thread

We used to call that a " bait-n-switch ". I have old friends that will keep you busy with a pretty rock while they stole your wallet, most walked away smiling, until they reached for thier money.

Yep, falls under the 'sucker born every minute' mentality.

I find "the Grifters" to be a great primer for understanding the basics on human nature/greed:

Am i missing something here i go their all the time only for support never brought any Meds just to talk does that make me wrong?

Some see it as sleeping with the enemy Bob but its your choice please remember big daddy is out for big daddy and $ he shows that by teaming up with Tim Napolean Bonapart Beck ..

Anybody that tries to hurt patients/caregivers or compassion clubs is not a friend of this community. The mission of the MMMA is to protect the community. These folks are assisting the government in the destruction of our law and helping the government write a DUI bill that will label patients as drugged drivers. I can find no area of agreement. Bob, they are writing laws that will put patients in jail. Not guess work on my part, facts. Thanks, Bb

Well .. that would be my idea of how to establish some sort of line that would protect patients.

So you can drop the MACC or Big Daddys or Jamie or whoever else..

So just tell everyone that I'm trying to kill our law, hurt patients and close compassion centers.

Some folks will probably believe it.

Archived