Thousands Attend 40Th Annual Hash Bash In Ann Arbor

I'm still pissy that I couldn't go, my back hurts to bad, I never would have enjoyed it feeling like I do :thumbsd:

Looked like a tremendous turn out though, great to see that many people there for the same reason..

Trix :bong2:

I'm still pissy that I couldn't go, my back hurts to bad, I never would have enjoyed it feeling like I do :thumbsd:

Looked like a tremendous turn out though, great to see that many people there for the same reason..

Trix :bong2:

Allot of patients read your words and find empathy there . At least we can see some of it online and people there are more aware of the medicinal needs . Tigers are playing the Yankee's now and the NCAA final 4 starts in a bit hope you find something to float your boat ;-) Hope you can make it May 25th , I have a bad neck and back ... walking without pain control isnt viable plan and that was lost once it was found out I was on the program ...plan on setting up a chair and just sitting wherever the podium or speeches will occur in Lansing ( bowels also dont work due to years of stimulent laxative and morphine use creating pain in abdominal muscles and toxicity ) . Hope to see you there . I use a sling chair with a foot lift for my back and bowels it helps . I sleep in a easy chair most nights the same one I sit in all day . Just saying your not alone you have friends with similar experiences that relate to you .I have been tense all week hoping to go then realizing it would be a downer for others and the pain too much ( isn't it dishearteing ) . Sure wish they would of let us have compassion clubs similar to Eagles or the Moose ...just doesn't make sense . I know the policies of the prohibitonists have contributed to deterioration in my health , and others . Here we thought this was legal and discrimination would end .... but it just started a larger battle that sacrifices patients over politics . Hang tough . Ps I swear in my case warm water full size pool therapy helps . When I float and just move around the pain goes down and I can get some muscle build up to keep things in place and pump blood to get the guts to function without agrevating my spine like being on land . Crazy the State or medicare doesn't sponsor that type of therapy for backs long term just innapropriate non individualized drug dosing .

Archived