Help Needed Asap! (Dental Work Being Done) Iso Tinctures, Hard Candies, Medibles Etc ?

Carded long term patient.

Having major dental work tomorrow, next week and the following week (root canal, wisdom tooth extraction than final crown)

I do not do well with the dentist, I do not like vicodin or those pills, they just make me feel like crap and as i am going to

my regular Dentist and not an oral surgeon so odds are he won't give me those anyway.

So, inhalation will be an issue after the tooth being pulled and possibly root canal.

I need alternative ways to medicate (yes I own a volcano but I still think its wisest to avoid even that)

also I am trying to avoid cookies, brownies or items that have lots of crumbs (dont want them in open wound).

If you have ANYTHING which could help me PLEASE contact me!

I am a patient and a CG (no I am not producing so I can't help you there)

PLEASE contact me ASAP.

I am in Farmington Hills/WestBloomfield area but can meet most anyplace within reason that is a safe place

sorry I wont do dark parking lots or inner city side streets

Again any help would be appreciated.

Please forgive my cross posting and delete if needed I just am in dire need here as this all came

last minute and I am NOT looking forward to it. I also felt the topic applied to each of the sections.

Thank you!!!

MMMJ

If you cant smoke your meds you could always grind them down in a grinder then bake that loose broke up bud in the toaster oven for 45min @ 150 degrees. This will decarboxylate the cannabis, altering CBD/THC properties giving slightly more 'narcotic' pain tempering effect. This trim can then be put in empty capsules with or without small amount of hash or hash oil and consumed directly. Contact me if you need more help or do not have the means to put these together yourself.

If you cant smoke your meds you could always grind them down in a grinder then bake that loose broke up bud in the toaster oven for 45min @ 150 degrees. This will decarboxylate the cannabis, altering CBD/THC properties giving slightly more 'narcotic' pain tempering effect. This trim can then be put in empty capsules with or without small amount of hash or hash oil and consumed directly. Contact me if you need more help or do not have the means to put these together yourself.

Great 4th post. I can't wait to try this!

TY, I've got more dental work coming up. I'm going to

try getting this prepped ahead.

Thanks

I have my vape duff and plan on making caps for that exact purpose.

I have used them before and have been happy.

Just REALLY looking for oil, tinctures or hard candy to get me through a week

or two....

Not looking for handouts, just be fair.....

Thanks

I have my vape duff and plan on making caps for that exact purpose.

I have used them before and have been happy.

Just REALLY looking for oil, tinctures or hard candy to get me through a week

or two....

Not looking for handouts, just be fair.....

I offered BHO. could be dissolved in glycerin, alcohol, cooking oil.........etc

hell, you could make capsules or suppositories and ingest orally

you could even throw a ball in your mouth straight!!

28gBHO-1.jpg

or if you do break down and smoke, its 1 and done for most

Hey There MiMed....Tell you what..You help me out...I will surely help you out.

I am new here..Newbie I guess you call it...This is all confusing to me.I don't even know all of the terminology..BHO etc..I am legal..and I do know how to Bake...(I was making canna butter in the 70's)Very old school..52 and grew up in SW FL and the Bahama's..I learned young..he he ..Anyway...I am trying to quit smoking...and prefer to consume my meds orally..I am spending a small fortune in the dispensary..Let alone the 80 mile return trip..Crazy..

I do not have a caregiver as of yet.. and do not grow..I am waiting for my kid..I was hoping to anyway..He is in the process of selling his home..before he starts a grow...I do not not have any idea on how to get my hands on scrap...Do you..??

Because I will surely ...bake ..cook..invent..for you ...what ever you would like..

Have a beautiful day...~Peace~ Joanne

Butane hash oil. Active ingredients in MM are extracted from the plant/shake with butane. Supposedly there is a "safe" butane to use but I will never use BHO. I heard residue is left behind that coverts to something bad (acetone?)in the liver and that was enough to scare me.

Archived