Bass Player Needed

coxie0527

We have a Gibson player, Fender player, B-3 / Piano player and drummer. Missing a bass player to jam and see what happens. All of us played out for years, recording, writing, etc. THE POCKET IS EVERYTHING. We're looking to do rockin' blues/boogie stuff, with a little charge in it, and the bass & drums must thump together, and know dynamics, simple is good. PM me with details if interested, it won't suck.

I have a son who is so good playing bass, but in the pocket is not his thing, for sure. I believe he will make it someday, because he is good enough, just not willing to tame his creative instincts yet, but he is only my youngest at 26, so he may come around anyways. SpaceDanish. Remember that moniker.

Good luck finding your bass man. Hey, what about BassManD?

been playing bass since i was 14. started in clubs at 15. mostly rock/metal, but have done alot of R&B when i started out. even played a bit of country for the money.

had to put it down a few yrs ago. alot of crap going on in life, plus my back pain was terrible after a night of playing.

I have a son who is so good playing bass, but in the pocket is not his thing, for sure. I believe he will make it someday, because he is good enough, just not willing to tame his creative instincts yet, but he is only my youngest at 26, so he may come around anyways. SpaceDanish. Remember that moniker.

Good luck finding your bass man. Hey, what about BassManD?

I already have a band that keeps me pretty busy, but good luck with the search!

I already have a band that keeps me pretty busy, but good luck with the search!

Didn't know, just checkin'. Thanks for letting him know BassManD. No music picks lately? Hope you are doing well.

Have a good one BassManD.

We have a Gibson player, Fender player, B-3 / Piano player and drummer. Missing a bass player to jam and see what happens. All of us played out for years, recording, writing, etc. THE POCKET IS EVERYTHING. We're looking to do rockin' blues/boogie stuff, with a little charge in it, and the bass & drums must thump together, and know dynamics, simple is good. PM me with details if interested, it won't suck.

Rock on brother! Sounds hella fun! :rock:

Hey Fred,

Do you know any? You can join in as well, if you're interested. I have a great place to jam, killer monitors, clean power, and we won't have a volume war. Dynamics will rule.

I think I'd like to hear that hand-wired, 18 watt Marshall.

Not off hand I don't, sorry. Wish I did.

The 18 watt is awesome. Especially with this....

004.jpg

022.jpg

Sorry, couldn't help myself. I LOVE this thang! :rock:

well I'll disagree with that one. We all work with the same twelve notes but it is a different language. Just like country pickers speak a different language from the blues guys. There would definitely be a learning curve involved to switch from guitar to bass to really understand what you are doing... if you're looking for a quality player.

Any lead or rhythm player worth his /her salt can play bass unless your talking about some Billy Sheehan licks.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived