Momma Eagle And Babies, Live Vid.

mayorherb

I saw one of those once in Ann Arbor. It was perched on a power line in the middle of a crazy ice storm. We got to watch it for a few minutes before it decided it didn't need the attention and flew away with heavy wings.

The other day one of the Peregrine Falcon males in Ann Arbor ate a dove right outside my back window. It took a while so we got a good look at it. I have encountered these birds several times in the past three years. Once I watched one eat a squirrel in a low tree on the Diag. Another time I watched them perch atop the hospital and take turns hunting and calling to each other with their different calls. Another time one flew into a bush right beside us and grabbed a sparrow.

I take it most of ya'll are flat landers? herb nice video,, I see an eagle or 3 every single day it is decent outside, any one north of bay city should be seeing them on a regualr basis! a pair of eagles will come back to the same area or not leave, they mate for life, they have to be about 5 or 6 before they start getting white on them, untill than you can only tell by thier flight! we have lots of auspray's around also, most cant tell they are in the eagle family,,,,remember eagles soar, their wings dont move or waver when they glide! look up once in a while, they are prob in every county in the state!

I have seen the males fight for the female one time up here, I was building a golf course,,it was the neatest thing I ever seen, I thought both were going to hit the ground and die! neither died, but only one male stayed after that!

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh i have some eagle feathers, I couldnt just let them fall and lay there, my bad, I dont mean any disrespect to anyone, im realy into eagles, I just couldnt leave feathers i seen fall off of a few!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I saw one of those once in Ann Arbor. It was perched on a power line in the middle of a crazy ice storm. We got to watch it for a few minutes before it decided it didn't need the attention and flew away with heavy wings.

The other day one of the Peregrine Falcon males in Ann Arbor ate a dove right outside my back window. It took a while so we got a good look at it. I have encountered these birds several times in the past three years. Once I watched one eat a squirrel in a low tree on the Diag. Another time I watched them perch atop the hospital and take turns hunting and calling to each other with their different calls. Another time one flew into a bush right beside us and grabbed a sparrow.

They have them falcons in mt.clemens also,,they bring em in to eat something, segulls? I forgot why they brought em there, Ive seen them at the macomb county court house a few times!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I take it most of ya'll are flat landers? herb nice video,, I see an eagle or 3 every single day it is decent outside, any one north of bay city should be seeing them on a regualr basis! a pair of eagles will come back to the same area or not leave, they mate for life, they have to be about 5 or 6 before they start getting white on them, untill than you can only tell by thier flight! we have lots of auspray's around also, most cant tell they are in the eagle family,,,,remember eagles soar, their wings dont move or waver when they glide! look up once in a while, they are prob in every county in the state!

I have seen the males fight for the female one time up here, I was building a golf course,,it was the neatest thing I ever seen, I thought both were going to hit the ground and die! neither died, but only one male stayed after that!

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh i have some eagle feathers, I couldnt just let them fall and lay there, my bad, I dont mean any disrespect to anyone, im realy into eagles, I just couldnt leave feathers i seen fall off of a few!

Peace

FTW

Jim

We are just starting to get eagles around Lake Erie. There have been nest and eagle sightings around the lake and surrounding wet land. Yep I'm a flat lander...LOL!

Guest Medicinal Patient

Thanks herb. I been watching this one since just before the 3 babies hatched. Papa is an excellent fisher!

I check in and watch these addddorable polar bears ea day too. Watching them play with that ball in the water is so dang cute you gotta see it.

It will help you forget about your pain somewhat for a few.

Polar Cam

it seems very cool, i like it. thanks.

I am newbie, maybe i don't know many things here, i hope you won't care.

I just don't know where to start my first post.

ps3 controller, xbox 360 controller, xbox 360 accessories, wii remote

What a great Place to start elisha!

Welcome to the mmma! I hope you find all you need here!

Peace

FTW

Jim

even though i see eagles just about everyday,,i cant stay away from the clip either! pretty darn kewl!

Archived