Gladwin Cops Say Patients Can't Drive. Period.

Many thanks to all who turned out today at the meeting in Clare to support Budz-4-U.  It was heartwarming to see the great turnout, abundance of raffle prizes, and a good day of fund raising in support of a fellow patient.

That was my first time visiting the Clare County Compassion Club, but probably not my last.  Good folks there.  Thanks for the camaraderie, and thanks again for supporting Budz.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also want to express my hugest gratitude to all the WONDERFUL folks at the clare county compassion club.. You all ooze compassion and I love you and hugg you and hold you all close to my heart.. Thank you so much for the wonderful support of our fellow patient Budz-4-U. We did good today folks.. :-)

Well our turnout was small (New struggling club n' all) hope the donation we made to the Clare County CC raffle was helpful along with the little money we raised so far. Michigan Medical Marijuana Magazine donated the 1st prize a 1 Year subscription to their magazine for free to the club! Much thanks to them fifty bucks more is set aside in the club funds for this cause and we will be putting out a jar at each meeting on into the future for you as well. We will bring whatever we raise to Clare County CC when there is enough to matter...

Good luck to you...Sorry we couldn't help more yet..Also I am not a very technical person but if there is a way to set up a secure direct link to you PayPal I would be happy to place it on our site..Email me at itssortalegal10@gmail.com if you know how we can do this..

Remember folks its not totally legal if a card holder spends any amount of time in jail or money in defense! And it will get worse also when you see stories like this you just know its going to get worse...

Well our turnout was small (New struggling club n' all) hope the donation we made to the Clare County CC raffle was helpful along with the little money we raised so far. Michigan Medical Marijuana Magazine donated the 1st prize a 1 Year subscription to their magazine for free to the club! Much thanks to them fifty bucks more is set aside in the club funds for this cause and we will be putting out a jar at each meeting on into the future for you as well. We will bring whatever we raise to Clare County CC when there is enough to matter...

Good luck to you...Sorry we couldn't help more yet..Also I am not a very technical person but if there is a way to set up a secure direct link to you PayPal I would be happy to place it on our site..Email me at itssortalegal10@gmail.com if you know how we can do this..

Remember folks its not totally legal if a card holder spends any amount of time in jail or money in defense! And it will get worse also when you see stories like this you just know its going to get worse...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Your efforts and the others at osceola ccc are instrumental to our cause!! I 100% support and endorse the osceola CCC!! Thank you all for doing so much for our community.. And itsortalegal.. YOU ROCK!!

Thanks to all who are supporting me, and others, who find themselves at odds with the system.

I wish our Cards didn't have the names of our Patients or Caregivers on the back of them.

Why is the name on the back ?? Why not their Card # ??? Nobody's business !!!

If your Caregiver or Patient gets involved with LEO, then the back of the Card names somebody who should remain anonymous.

Once LEO turns their Card over, then they have your name, they can look up your address, and see what vehicle you drive.

This needs to be changed. A.S.A.P. !!!!

This is why it is equally important to use a po box on the cards...never let any one know where the grow is....once compromised it needs to be moved whether its LEO or rippers....

I feel for ya Budz and youve been in my prayers...it sucks because you are a really good person...your karma will win in the end...and this lesson will teach us all

I just hope you can sue the tinkle out of these Gladwin cops for harassment, mental anguish, and the violation of HIPPA rights

Do not stand down and if your lawyer even mentions a plea deal you fire his azz....once you plead guilty all civil suits are thrown out the window...you may even want to get a restraining order from the cops involved...

Peace

Archived