Growing On Another's Property With Consent?

Motorbuds

For starters, I am a legal patient as well as my own caregiver. A friend of mine is in the same boat. We were thinking of either moving my plants over to his house or his plants to my house that way we would both have an extra hand when we need it. Is this legal as long as we both are legit? The law says you have to have your paperwork posted on the tent, room or whatever you're growing in so I figure as long as we both have our paperwork together and on site that we might be able to do this. Does anyone know for sure? Any help would be majorly appreciated. Thanks.

co-op type grows are a grey area.

if you do this, i would strongly suggest you speak with console (lawyer).

i would also strongly suggest, you keep them seperate. your grow in one locked area, his in another.

if its at your house say, and you have your friendly neighborhood LEO stop by for some coffee. he sees 20 plants in one room, but you can only hold up to 12, then your over. if your buddy was there, you may be ok, 2 people 20 plants is 4 under limit, but on your own, 20 plants is 8 over limit.

by keeping them seperate and locked. you can atleast attempt to show each room is for a different grower.

Thanks for the replies. I would just let him be my caregiver or vice versa but neither of us wants to lose our caregiver status. We're both possibly looking to take on patients in the future after we get the first grow or 2 out of the way. The only real reason for us wanting to do this (now that I think about it more) is the space. He has tons and I have none :thumbsd: I guess I could just veg 12 and then transport to his house and flower them while I'm vegging 12 more but that would be a serious PITA. Thanks again for the advice, I guess I'll have to contact a MMA lawyer and see if I can get a concrete answer on if there's a way to go about this as legally as possible.

This is the way Togo and you now become a Caregiver. Right now you are both Patients.

Ditto, the only benefit to being your own caregiver and a patient is that your plant count can go to 72 instead of 60. But really do you need more than 60 plants for 5 people? I could probably supply 5 people with a continuous supply of meds with 40 + a couple mothers ( or less actually). If you both started taking on patients, my opinion on it is you would have to be in separately locked rooms. Nothing says you can't be in the same building, but different locked rooms is for sure.

Right now you can have 12 plants, and he can have 12 plants. If you gave him your CG, and vice versa, then you both together can have 24 plants total. You don't lose anything, but you do gain a more clear adherance to the law.

Ditto, the only benefit to being your own caregiver and a patient is that your plant count can go to 72 instead of 60. But really do you need more than 60 plants for 5 people? I could probably supply 5 people with a continuous supply of meds with 40 + a couple mothers ( or less actually). If you both started taking on patients, my opinion on it is you would have to be in separately locked rooms. Nothing says you can't be in the same building, but different locked rooms is for sure.

Right now you can have 12 plants, and he can have 12 plants. If you gave him your CG, and vice versa, then you both together can have 24 plants total. You don't lose anything, but you do gain a more clear adherance to the law.

Oh I see. For some reason I was under the impression that if I made someone else my caregiver I wasn't allowed to be anyone else's caregiver. If that's not the case then I may just go ahead and make him my caregiver and move my stuff over there. I was just looking for confirmation and if what you say is the case than it seems like I don't really have a problem after all. Thanks a lot for the help :goodjob:

Personally, I would avoid the caregiver route entirely. They have access to caregiver files so they know who you are. You are on their "list". I don't want to be on their "list".

you are already on a list though. tell me more though.

Archived