I Need A Caregiver

Guest MMAisgood

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot take on a freebie patient at this time but even if I could

"-you must let me come and see your setup (just so i know everything is on the up and up)"

I think this would be a deal breaker for most

You are asking us to let a complete stranger who is dead broke see my grow?thumbsd.gif

Guest MMAisgood

I cannot take on a freebie patient at this time but even if I could

"-you must let me come and see your setup (just so i know everything is on the up and up)"

I think this would be a deal breaker for most

You are asking us to let a complete stranger who is dead broke see my grow?thumbsd.gif

you would still be able to make profit from the plants i let the person keep, and of course i'd like to see it....too many scammers out there to just take someone's word that they have a whole grow set up going

you would still be able to make profit from the plants i let the person keep, and of course i'd like to see it....too many scammers out there to just take someone's word that they have a whole grow set up going

I'm a newbe to this site...but I think that your approach is all wrong.The fact that you are willing to "let" your care giver keep remaining plant's so they could make a proffit makes the caregiver sound like a dealer NOT a caregiver.Just cause you get to keep 12 plant in your name does not mean a caregiver will grow that many...they are growing to mett your needs not exceed them then "sell" the extra at let me guess a "HUGE" profit...?? Again ya might want to back up and try another approach... just saying....

I am a patient about to switch to caregiver, I have a couple patients like yourself wanting me to grow for them and alot of people feel entitiled because they have a card. I have invested quite alot of time and huge amount of money invested to do what I am doing correctly, now they want to jump aboard.

I am trying myself to come up with a reasonable donation or arrangment for them.

I will follow this thread and see where it goes.

I live in Macomb county and might be intrested but not sure if I really want you looking under my skirt :unsure:

Guest MMAisgood

I'm a newbe to this site...but I think that your approach is all wrong.The fact that you are willing to "let" your care giver keep remaining plant's so they could make a proffit makes the caregiver sound like a dealer NOT a caregiver.Just cause you get to keep 12 plant in your name does not mean a caregiver will grow that many...they are growing to mett your needs not exceed them then "sell" the extra at let me guess a "HUGE" profit...?? Again ya might want to back up and try another approach... just saying....

how is my approach wrong? i'm saying that i cannot pay for meds with cash, so to be fair they could keep a certain amount of the plants for their work.....i'm not trying to make them look like dealers at all

what would you suggest a zero income patient like me do? just flower off or something?

Guest MMAisgood

I am a patient about to switch to caregiver, I have a couple patients like yourself wanting me to grow for them and alot of people feel entitiled because they have a card. I have invested quite alot of time and huge amount of money invested to do what I am doing correctly, now they want to jump aboard.

I am trying myself to come up with a reasonable donation or arrangment for them.

I will follow this thread and see where it goes.

I live in Macomb county and might be intrested but not sure if I really want you looking under my skirt :unsure:

i don't feel entitled, the caregivers have the hard job of it i understand that....like i said it's not that i don't want to pay you guys i just literally can't.....you don't feel it would be fair for you to keep i don't know, 3-5 plants each harvest instead of receiving cash? you could still sell them to shops or whatever they're called legally right? or other patients/caregivers?

if you're interested in being my caregiver please let me know, i'm a very reasonable person, and idk what you mean by looking under your skirt lol

i don't feel entitled, the caregivers have the hard job of it i understand that....like i said it's not that i don't want to pay you guys i just literally can't.....you don't feel it would be fair for you to keep i don't know, 3-5 plants each harvest instead of receiving cash? you could still sell them to shops or whatever they're called legally right? or other patients/caregivers?

if you're interested in being my caregiver please let me know, i'm a very reasonable person, and idk what you mean by looking under your skirt lol

You're asking alot. You say you want your caregiver to bend the rules for you, and sell it everywhere else. So yours is free, and he can maybe face a felony. Would you do that if you were the caregiver Good luck

Guest MMAisgood

You're asking alot. You say you want your caregiver to bend the rules for you, and sell it everywhere else. So yours is free, and he can maybe face a felony. Would you do that if you were the caregiver Good luck

isn't selling to those shops legal? or selling to other patients/caregivers legal?

i thought it was, if it isn't please let me know...

what should i do then? i can't pay with cash (for now at least) so am i not worthy of having a caregiver or something?

I just saw a post in the caregiver section about a story in Warren, macomb county.

A caregiver had to shot a intruder, I dont know where to start on that, sad for the 17 year old, sad for the caregiver to have to go thru that.

But that is what I ment by checking under my skirt. For your safety and your concerns and the caregivers, you really dont need to know that info.

The product always speaks for itself.

Guest MMAisgood

I don't get why you need to see the grow room, a bit demanding considering you're broke.

Definite deal breaker.

well, if no one will help me because of that i might have to take that requirement back..

i just figured anybody on the phone/internet could say "yeah i've spent thousands on my grow room and i grow 30 plants a harvest of bubblegum kush" just to get you to sign them....shouldn't i be cautious for liars?

well, if no one will help me because of that i might have to take that requirement back..

i just figured anybody on the phone/internet could say "yeah i've spent thousands on my grow room and i grow 30 plants a harvest of bubblegum kush" just to get you to sign them....shouldn't i be cautious for liars?

My guess is 19 out of 20 people on this board wouldn't be cool with you peeping their grow.

On the flip side of your quote, "Yeah I want to see your grow room to get an idea of how many late-stage flowering girls me and my buddies can take from you".

Guest MMAisgood

I just saw a post in the caregiver section about a story in Warren, macomb county.

A caregiver had to shot a intruder, I dont know where to start on that, sad for the 17 year old, sad for the caregiver to have to go thru that.

But that is what I ment by checking under my skirt. For your safety and your concerns and the caregivers, you really dont need to know that info.

The product always speaks for itself.

i seen that too, and i get your point

what if i signed someone who lied to me and didn't grow what he said he would, or didn't have the set up he said he had or something....i only care so much because it takes what 3months to grow a harvest? so if someone f**ks me over then that's 3 months wasted right? when that could be avoided if i check him out to make sure he's legit

i'm new to all this really, first time looking for a caregiver.....so help me out then guys, how can i trust people?

Guest MMAisgood

My guess is 19 out of 20 people on this board wouldn't be cool with you peeping their grow.

On the flip side of your quote, "Yeah I want to see your grow room to get an idea of how many late-stage flowering girls me and my buddies can take from you".

well how can i trust a caregiver to have what he says he has, grow what he says he grows? what do you suggest?

well how can i trust a caregiver to have what he says he has, grow what he says he grows? what do you suggest?

I would say showing up at a CC meeting would be a great first step. Go meet some people. The internet is a cold place. . . go develop a relationship with somebody. Beats the heck out of showing up on a forum and asking to see my grow op.

Good luck

Les

Guest MMAisgood

I would say showing up at a CC meeting would be a great first step. Go meet some people. The internet is a cold place. . . go develop a relationship with somebody. Beats the heck out of showing up on a forum and asking to see my grow op.

Good luck

Les

i don't drive, and can rarely get rides....i could try that sometime though i guess

what if i asked for them to take pictures of their grow then? would that be reasonable?

i don't drive, and can rarely get rides....i could try that sometime though i guess

what if i asked for them to take pictures of their grow then? would that be reasonable?

Get to researching CCs in your area. . . there seems to be support out there for those who don't/can't drive.

Worry about getting your proof when the time comes. I would advise you get comfortable with being a bit less demanding, especially at the beginning of your dealings with people. You're dealing with a superstitious, paranoid, and sometimes crotchety bunch.

Les is right, get to know people. True caregivers are compasionate and are willing to help.

For starters, may I ask why you don't drive? If you want a ride to a local meet-up, thats easy to get done, theres one May 18, want a ride let me know.

The picture idea is a good one, many of the CG post on here.

Guest MMAisgood

Get to researching CCs in your area. . . there seems to be support out there for those who don't/can't drive.

Worry about getting your proof when the time comes. I would advise you get comfortable with being a bit less demanding, especially at the beginning of your dealings with people. You're dealing with a superstitious, paranoid, and sometimes crotchety bunch.

well, i changed it to seeing the setup/meds via pictures instead which i think is perfectly fair for both parties....i should have said that in the first place, guess i wasn't thinking

@purplehaze

i tried getting a ride once on here, no one replied lol....i don't drive just because i can't afford a car, the gas, insurance, etc.

i don't know how good i'd do at a meet-up thing though, i have social anxiety

Guest MMAisgood

A Pic wont do you any good, how do you know it's their grow room.

There are thousands of pics online to choose from, Is the pic below my room ?

untitled-2.jpg

A trusted friend or family member would be the first people I would ask.

have them hold a piece of paper in the pic with a word you could choose on it?

Archived