• Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much drtarzan. :goodjob::bow:

I certainly did not get enough videos of my baby before she passed

but i am so greatful i made this video

No .......

Thank You for sharing that w/ Us ... :bighug:

Trust me ...

No one can take those videos you have in your heart ...

Hang in there My Friend ... It takes time ...

Hello I am Shining -OdawaDanny's wife.. he mentioned your loss and I just now read your post. I realize no amount of seemingly empty "im sorry for your loss" helps in the pain. So far in my life the hardest loss Ive had to get thru has been the premature death of my mother. Everyone tried to console me but words - were empty as was my heart- my chest- I couldnt breathe and it was a struggle to even think to. Being a Mother myself this must be a million fold inyour case. No parent should have to lose their child! Not just my heart goes out to you my dear but my soul reaches out to you. Know if you need someone to talk too since you stated you dont have many - please never ever hesitate to write me.. or reach me.. Id like to say the respectful thing and say im sorry - but as i said above that doesnt change anything. it doesnt help the pain, stop the tears... or bring them back.. (tears) .. But what ive found in the teachings of the losses ive suffered thus far in life - as hard as it is to realize- That id like to leave you with today - Is when your able to remember, Her physical shell is gone but her spirit her soul doesnt just fade away or become non existant. She is Free of the chains of this life. Yes too soon.. yes at great distress and horror..however she WILL be there always at your side.. know this in your heart.. she is you and you her ... this will never end.. find comfort in that love.. its helped me thru.. if you have faith and belief loved ones will let you know its going to be alright.. And when its time your creator calls you home know in your heart when you shut your eyes for the last time your arms will again embrace her awaiting hug! She will never be far from you... God bless and Creator watch over you always.. if you need a friend an ear.. im here..

I also got the opportunity to see your video dr tarzan was kick butt to help ya with.. cried the entire time.. shes as beautiful as an Angel..

I know you thought you offended people in your speaking of god. Do not worry.. if they cannot understand the emotions with grieving and that means lashing out against god then fine.. May I add something - a for what its worth? If you dont mind.. you explained your thoughts behind why you have detached from faith.. from "god".. This you are not alone in.. I can stand up and say Ive done the very same.. Grew up catholic alter server choir catholic school the whole nine.. when constant bad things happened to me or in my life i began to question why me god.. why are you doing this? why send your children to suffer this much pain when you say you suposedly love us? have you forsaken me as your child? why take innocents young but spare evils.. i mean i could list for days what i threw at him, the questions the bashing.. yes bashing.. still to this day tho after many years of learning and healing in many things I still question the motives the meanings the whys.. however.. thats not without the questioning of tho he has made those of us left here suffer he has taken her to a place we all desire to go one day. He only takes the best home.. Children are innocents.. I know you try to understand why those precious lives were taken as such.. but rather then wreak havoc on your entire being in trying to understand or rationalize it.. hold the faith in somewhere along the lines its us whove got it bad.. man we still suffer every day - they, they are FREE!!! Young old.. time doesnt exist.. FREE.. what we all desire most.. there is always a reason no matter how fk'd up it may be.. this doesnt seem comforting i know.. but as time goes it will become more.. But dont lash out against the only thing that can inevitably hold you together.. FAITH! I made that mistake and have been lost since.. Im not religious by any means .. spiritual yes.. so please from someone whose been and still is where you are at on the god forefront.. please dont shove it completely away there is soooo much more that we will never understand until we can stand by the loved ones gone before us.. patience love your day will come but dont rush it... Your in all our hearts!!! Always keep faith no matter how hard the road.. (and no im not talking about pearly whit gates with singing cherubs and worshipping in a church every sunday and read the bible every day with god who is a white man with a white beard on a white throne in the clouds governing over us like a game - NOT that kind of faith.) Im talking about the faith you hold deep within your soul.. deeper then your heart.. the very voice that tells you there is more you cannot see .. faith inlove, faith in death, faith in beliefs.. faith in yourself.. FAITH in what we cannot see or judge... if you lose that.. Love, your lost.. And this is something im sure your baby girl wouldnt want for her father.. Peace n love forever... Shining

Shiningheartwoman thank you very much. I have come to realize the last week that I have more people ready to be there for me than I ever realized. Both people I know and alot of people I dont know. And when I get my head back on I am gonna go through this post and thank every one who has replied. And I will probably even meet some of you down in lansing. Cause I am gonna be there.

There is gonna be a benifit held at the Aloha Lounge on Dort Hwy in Flint. Details are posted above.

My oldest daughter has set up a paypal account but she is not sure how or what to post for any donations. She said it said that for donations they want 30 cents on the dollar. I dont feel anyone should profit from my daughters death. Is there any other way to set up donations for my family. I dont want any money for myself. All proceeds go for funeral costs and to my ex wife and my other two kids. THANK YOU

Wozer

Speaking of profits off my daughters death. Swartz funeral Home on Hill Rd. In flint charged my family 1300 dollars to rent a coffin cause we had her cremated. They failed to tell us we could have bought one for 1100. I am so glad I helped pay for there gold chandliers. And the fake azzed hugs and the pat on the back as he was running off to sign up another dead body. NO I am not happy with the service that they provided. If I would have known that I could have bought a coffin for less I could have donated it in my daughters name. Maybe our organization can set up a fund for familys that lose there babys. Because noone should have to worry when something like this happens to there family.

Thanks

Wozer

Guest Medicinal Patient

Afternoon Wozerdozer,

I am sorry to hear of your troubles with your local funeral home. If you never signed a rental agreement please challenge that bill. I would refuse to pay it personally. Tell them you will contact a lawyer and that you will contact your local news station and let them know this funeral home is taking advantage of grieving families. I doubt they want bad publicity. You shouldn't have to deal with all this added stress at a time like this. You are correct about the paypal fee. Tape down the lid on a coffee can and put a slit in the top for donations at the rally. Also, I know banks will set up contribution funds for families requesting donations. Contact your local bank to see what they can do and when you get that set up post the info where to contribute. I would also contact your local dhs to help you with services. Here is their emergency application where on page 5 it allows you to apply for help with services. When my aunt passed they gave an emergency decision within 72hrs. I am attaching a pdf file of the application and a link to the .gov site that can help explain more and how much approx you would qualify for. Peace and Blessings

DHS Burial Services Info:

http://www.michigan.gov/dhs/0,1607,7-124-5453_5531-18246--,00.html

DHS State Relief Application:

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/dhs/DHS-1514_239238_7.pdf

Cherri

add/ I would also call your local church for assistance. I know here in Kentwood you do not need to be a member to receive help from our local churches.

THANKS Royal Smoke and Medicinal patient. We did get dhs to help. They gave us 600 but as some of you know funerals are way more expensive than that. Im gonna find a different way for donations. I just want to reiterate that I ask nothing for myself. All donations will go for funeral expenses and any left over will go to my ex wife and my other two children. I just dont want my ex to have to worry on top of her grief. She may be my ex but she is my babys mother and I want her to be ok. I will keep you posted.

P.s. Still we have no idea what made my daughter die. We are just waiting in limbo for them to tell us what happened.

Benifit in Flint Mi. at the Aloha Lounge on Dort Hwy. tomorrow May 13th. Thanks again for anyone who attends.

I wont be in attendance because I am taking my 15 y/0 son away for a long weekend to get his mind off of things for a minute. But I will be in attendance at the May 25th Lansing Rally. I will be the Bald guy with my R.I.P. Heaven LeAnn t shirt on.

Hey guys. I am currently in Bethany Mossuri. Ive got my son with me and we are gonna try and find some fun to get our minds off things. My girlfriends daughter is graduating college and I figured it would be a good time to get my boy away from all the craziness at home. Things have been real hectic. My ex is at the Aloha lounge as I write this. She said people are starting to come in. My ex said she has gotten a bank account set up for online donations. When I get back to saginaw tuesday I will update that information as soon as I get it. Thanks again all of you make me feel there is some hope.

Thanks

Wozer

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Wowzer,

You have my deepest condolences. I know your pain personally, and though most anything people are going to say to you at this time will have no effect, know that the passage of time does numb the heartache. I lost my son in 1993.

Wolfs_stone.jpg

Deepest condolences to you and yours.

Eric/Gar

My bad. My daughter just died and my son keeps seeing her that way in his memories. I had to take him away from it all to try and keep him from losing his mind. My family and friends were there for me and I was here for my son.It wasnt the memorial it was a benifit to help my family with funeral expenses. I figured my son is more important. Thanks to those who might have attended the benifit. And thanks again for all the moral support.

Archived