Lets Get Personal

I am so sorry for your loss, I, too,lost a child under similar circumstances. Please get help from friends and family, and from professionals, if needed. Be kind to yourself, rest, and try to eat a little. You WILL feel better one day, maybe not tomorrow, but one day you will notice that it doesn't hurt so much to breathe.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't even imagine how you must feel. I have never, nor hope to ever feel such loss. I wish I had words of wisdom, but can not fathom what they may even be in this situation. I am so sorry to hear of a precious life leaving our Earth and your life. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts!

"Heaven LeAAnn" (or LeAAnn) may be gone...... in your heart she will ALWAYS remain!

Oh dozer, I am so, so sorry. My heart breaks for you. I, and I'm sure everyone here, would go through hell to bring you some comfort, if we only could. I have a 16 year old daughter, who means the world to me. I think losing her would kill me. Yet what I imagine in my worst nightmares has happened to you. I weep for you, and with you. I can only hope that there's someone who loves you that will wrap their arms around you to help you through this. God, please have mercy.

:notfair: Thank you to everyone who posted. This is the hardest thing I have had to go through in my life. My babys name is Heaven LeAnn (Wozerdozer) Not her or my last name of course. She was a healthy little girl. She was so full of life. There was no obviouse reason for her death. And still I have no clue to why my baby is dead. The coroner said it could take up to 8 to 12 weeks for them to tell us what happened to her. My heart is so broken rite now I dont know what I am gonna do without my baby girl in my life.

To LitleJohn. I dont concider myself an athiest. I have tried to believe in this so called god all of my life. Ever since I was 10 I have had to second guess my beliefs. When I was 10 My baby sister died at 5 years old. She went to the hospital on her 5th b-day and had her tonsils out. They sent her home the same day. And over night she drowned on her own blood. Then when I was 19 my dad died of a heart attack. And now my baby girl is dead. SO HOW THE FAQ do I believe in this so called god??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Wozer

Ok so now its a week since my loss. I didnt mean to offend anyone with the whole god thing. I was just hurting badly inside. And still am. But I do want to take this time to thank everyone from this forum. I came here to write about my loss because up untill 2010 when i became legal I never seen such compassion from any one person. And to have this many people come together and have as much compassion as all of you. Just makes me feel better. And that is why i shared my personal grief. Thank you again for all the support I got from this page.

P.S.There will be a benifit to help my family pay for funeral costs. Thanks in advance to anyone who attends.

It is friday may 13th 1:30pm- 2am at the Aloha lounge on Dort Hwy. In Flint Michigan, under 18 can be there until 9pm. it is $1 to get in the door and $2 a person to eat and there will be soft drinks. Alcohol will be sold at the bar. If anyone can bring a dish to pass it would be greatly appreciated. The memorial dvd's will also be available. all proceeds are going to the family

THANKS

Wozer

Ok so now its a week since my loss. I didnt mean to offend anyone with the whole god thing. I was just hurting badly inside. And still am. But I do want to take this time to thank everyone from this forum. I came here to write about my loss because up untill 2010 when i became legal I never seen such compassion from any one person. And to have this many people come together and have as much compassion as all of you. Just makes me feel better. And that is why i shared my personal grief. Thank you again for all the support I got from this page.

P.S.There will be a benifit to help my family pay for funeral costs. Thanks in advance to anyone who attends.

It is friday may 13th 1:30pm- 2am at the Aloha lounge on Dort Hwy. In Flint Michigan, under 18 can be there until 9pm. it is $1 to get in the door and $2 a person to eat and there will be soft drinks. Alcohol will be sold at the bar. If anyone can bring a dish to pass it would be greatly appreciated. The memorial dvd's will also be available. all proceeds are going to the family

THANKS

Wozer

I'm really sorry for your loss Wozer....... I know not much can be said to console the heart at a time like this.

Do you have a paypal account people like myself can send ya a little something to? Lansing is a hike for me and I'm sure a number of others' that would like to help you out could benefit if you had a Paypal account to send funds to.

Hi Wozer,

Good to hear from you again. Sounds like the family is pulling for you. :)

Thanks for letting us know of the fund raiser, would be a great thing to do, to come out and support you!

Till we meet....Happy trails.

Guest Medicinal Patient

Thank you for updating us dozer. I never seen compassion like I have received from the people of the 3MA in all my life. The people have helped me get thru. I am asking the 3MA to please set up a donation box for this Family at the rally in Lansing on the 25th of this month. That way we can still provide support for those of us unable to attend this service on friday. Hope to see you at the rally dozer. Bring those dvds too. Hang in there. :bighug:

THANKS

Wozer

inmemoryofLeAnn.gif

Hello " wozerdozer "

No Words can express my feelings ...

If you Pm me a address , i will sent you $25

and my phone number if you ever need someone to talk to .....

Huggs : Tarzan

Just now read this.Having 4 children myself, I am actually astonished by your spirit! Like Tarzan I can barely type this.All I can say is that these people on here.....are your family also! They are grieving with you and cry with you also.Your not alone, Thinking of you all night pal thats for sure!!!!!

Wozer, man, no words here to help. I am sorry I have been so busy this was my first read of your post. I wish I could take some of your pain and grief away. I truly believe your spirit and hers will reunite one day. May you find some peace and comfort some how WozerDozer.Door_of_the_Universe_by_Osokin1.jpg

Until then you will never forget her life and spirit, ever...f_ELEPHANTANDm_b408478.jpg

Wozer, this is absolutely horrible! i am so sorry for this loss that is greater than words. i have a 12 year old girl too. she IS my heart. so when you say that your heart was ripped out of your chest, i could imagine what you were feeling for a second. i have no idea what it is like to be in your shoes right now. i am so sorry, and would gladly hug a stranger in this hour of need. if there is any memorial fund or anything, please let us know. If i missed it, would another member please point out my stupidity?

All I can say is thanks. Ill post more tomorrow on where any donations can be made. There is a fundraiser at the Aloha Lounge in Flint Michigan on friday May 13th. It is posted above. I wont be attending due to I have a 15 y/o son that just needs to get away from it all so I am gonna take him away for a long weekend to help ease things a little.Thanks to anyone who attends. Thanks so much for everything my family greatly appreciates it.

Thank you so much

Wozer

P.s.I will be in Lansing and I will be wearing my Heaven R.I.P. Shirt.

Hey guys just a little update, I am trying to get a Pay pal set up. Should have something set up by noon or so tomorrow. I will post asap. Still no word to how my baby girl left us. Still wating on autopsy report. Going crazy waiting. Hardest thing I have ever gone through. I hope everyone that reads this post turns around and hugs and kisses there babys. Dont ever go to bed angry and always always say I love you. Cause you never know when you may not get another chance to. Thanks again for the support.

Thanks

Wozer

There is a benifit being held friday may 13th 1:30pm- 2am at the Aloha lounge on Dort Hwy. In Flint Michigan, under 18 can be there until 9pm. it is $1 to get in the door and $2 a person to eat and there will be soft drinks. Alcohol will be sold at the bar. If anyone can bring a dish to pass it would be greatly appreciated. The memorial dvd's will also be available. all proceeds are going to the family.

Thanks in advanced for anyone who attends or donates money.

Wozer

I dont know how to embed youtube videos on here but could someone put a video up here for me? It is called-

d.j. and heaven fishing

It is a video i was playing with trying to learn how to use my movie maker and how to post to youtube. It was a beautiful day. We had so much fun that day. O yea The video has me my boy and my Heaven LeAnn in it.

Thanks

Wozer

Tarzan hooked yah up

Archived