Traverse City Mi Mm Billboard On Us 31

impatient

With ads like this, DCH or whatever it is called are bound to be swamped with 200 applications per day !

The trouble is, a lot of these joints are going to be "mills" which will hurt us in the long run.....or until we have about 500,000 MMJ-card carrying members in which case, according to Dr. Bob, we will be "jury proof" !!

Dr. Jimx

With ads like this, DCH or whatever it is called are bound to be swamped with 200 applications per day !

The trouble is, a lot of these joints are going to be "mills" which will hurt us in the long run.....or until we have about 500,000 MMJ-card carrying members in which case, according to Dr. Bob, we will be "jury proof" !!

Dr. Jimx

There's lots of MM advertising these days in print and radio ads, but there's something that gladdens my heart each time I pass a billboard advertising MEDICAL MARIJUANA outdoors in public. I think of all the cops, politicians, punishers and haters who can't avoid, and can't help but see those billboards each time they pass. I'm not a fan of billboards cluttering up the landscape, but I'm happy to see these. It's got to be changing minds and attitudes in a very effective way. Not so many years ago, many folks can remember when the attitude the government, DEA, DARE, etc. promoted (and a large share of the public agreed with) was " don't even THINK about marijuana !!". Almost nothing positive ever appeared in outdoor public advertising. My, how things have changed :-)

Archived