Official Pineapple Express Thread.

Mike Sativa

Pineapple Express.

Its just one of those strains with too many Questions and not enough Answers !

So lets see what we can get started here. :)

I picked up a clone in late March.. And it started for me. I searched online forever. Your not gonna find much. G13 Labs even says "Genetics: Many Rumors', No one actually knows for sure" So ive seen threads where people say they think its C99 or maybe G13. What do you think ? No this dont have to be just "genetics" related, i just wanted to get something started ;)

So my Pineapple Express is around 4 wks in flower now and she is looking good. She really turned into a bush on me. I had a little problem when i was gonna flip her to 12/12 and the light fell on her.. lol. So she got topped i guess you could say, and i put her back into veg to keep an eye on her. Ive had someone pm me and say mine resembles their pheno which smells like Pink Starburst. Ive been doing a lot of stem rubbing lately and i think i smell it too. :rock:

So to all of you that are or have grown Pineapple Express, Share it here with us ! :D

Heres a couple :pic: of mine:

gallery_20218_805_176135.jpg

gallery_20218_805_193022.jpg

gallery_20218_805_947019.jpg

gallery_20218_805_876000.jpg

A couple i found online:

gallery_20218_805_187155.jpg

gallery_20218_805_127024.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks great so far. I've got 3 PEs 3 weeks into flower right now and a couple are beasts. I'll get some pictures when I can, the space is kind of cramped up so I might not be able to get the whole plants but I'll get a few little bud shots for sure :thumbsu:

Edited by Motorbuds

I just harvested a crop of Pineapple Express this last week. I will post pics as soon as I can find my USB cord to my camera. I have had 3 harvests with this strain and have yet to be dissapointed. I had started with a 5 pack of seeds and had 3 different phenotypes all of which could have been keepers but I cant afford to keep 3 different motheres of one strain...but I did however keep 2. The 2 phenos I have slightly resemble each other in the final product except for one smells more fruity and the other smells more skunky. One of the phenos grows extremly short and bushy and yields well (2.5-4 oz per plant)with dense colas and and a very high resin content. The other grows a bit taller but still bushy with even better yields ( I have yet to pull less than 4 oz. per plant with this pheno...4 week veg)

Overall I am extremely happy with the genetics I got in this strain. The taste is very unique and mellow and the buzz is potent with excellent medicinal qualities.

I have seen mixed reviews where some people really dogged this strain and G13 Labs but honestly I believe it has more to do with the grower and environment than anything. If you give this plant everything it needs you will be rewarded with topshelf medical grade no doubt. Pics coming soon...

Pineapple express was grown by several growers in this area, of course all had different variations. I thought mine smelled the best, while hydro growers grew thick dense buds with little smell or taste. Some had good yields, some not. I grew it twice myself and noticed indica traits, short, bushy, and wide leaves.

The interesting thing about PE - it has a unusual buzz, it can be mellow, not very strong - but it never fails to create a positive mood! I can always be humorous and friendly while using PE. It can be good for sleep, relaxing, and some introspection.

-DN

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing everybody.

ScrogBubbles, looks great. Mine is smelling like Pink Starburst more everyday, with a lil rotted fruit at first wiff :D

Still waiting on those other pics :P

Heres mine at 32 days. I spent most of the night trying to tie her up. Today, she wanted to lean to the right a bit. So i had to now tie her to the walls. Shes really starting to get heavy.

Her colors are really starting to come out.

gallery_20218_805_430194.jpg

gallery_20218_805_1307817.jpg

gallery_20218_805_1378100.jpg

gallery_20218_805_991720.jpg

Edited by Mike Sativa

PE is my favorite indica. My one pheno smells like pink starburst and will beat the quality of the clubs @ day 45 of flower! It seems to be great for sleep, nausea and most of all appetite. Every patient I have shared the product with felt the need to mention how much food they ate the next time I saw them.

This was my first grow, under a 400.

sta1416.jpg

Front left and back left are pineaple, the one was day 40 of flower, the other @ 12.

newroom1.jpg

so thats what this nug looked like growing,lol awsome job!!! Could not stop eating :D

wanted to throw in my grow , been just getting started with my second cycle, first one looks good so far, and a clone of what you have, not sure about the yeild tho. lol i need improvement. I harvested two days ago. so here are a few pictures of mine.

tn_gallery_16026_781_1021852.jpg

tn_gallery_16026_781_203167.jpg

tn_gallery_16026_781_828272.jpg

Edited by Willy

Nice looking buds mike. Time to start planning your flush.

Thanks. Flush begins today :rock:

Slowly getting there. Still seems pretty surreal to me... I already know once it gets done, im gonna hold those jars with a smile on my face that wont go away for days :D

Thanks. Flush begins today :rock:

Slowly getting there. Still seems pretty surreal to me... I already know once it gets done, im gonna hold those jars with a smile on my face that wont go away for days :D

True that brother you won't be able to knock the smile off your face...

Looking very yummy

True that brother you won't be able to knock the smile off your face...

Looking very yummy

Thanks.

Mine started out sweet but now, over a year old mother , she puts out a musky smell of good weed.

I grow hydro, and the smell, taste, density, and quality, is top notch. One of my favorites.

I would say first wiff of mine has a musky / rotted fruit type smell. Then you smell the pink starburst as ScrobBubbles described. Im lovin it !

Dont be shy, Lets see some pics :D

Im growing my first PE, and it only veged for 3 weeks. Been in flower for 12 days and just showing sex now. Sorry no pics rt now. Just starting another seed now! G-13 labs via the attitude doesn't give them away! I paid $40 for 5 fem seeds! Where is a cheaper place to get them? Does anybody know where to ring any manitoba thunderfuck seeds?

Edited by kgb69ss

I would say first wiff of mine has a musky / rotted fruit type smell. Then you smell the pink starburst as ScrobBubbles described. Im lovin it !

Dont be shy, Lets see some pics :D

Tried posting pics. Said the file was to big to upload.( does anyone know how to fix this.) Put a couple pics in my gallery, taken recently of a small 2' plant grown in dirt.

Shes smells different today. Almost a better, richer or riper type smell.

Ive been checking Trchs over and over daily now. Im seeing Cloudy with an Amber here n there. I had planned on pulling her around this Friday, the 3rd. Im now thinking about pulling her in the next couple days.

Any thoughts ?

I wish i could get a better close up, these pictures do this plant No justice.

Edited by Mike Sativa

It is really a mater of opinion at that stage and can really differ according to strain. I would personally give it a week or so. I always experiment with new strains. I will take small samples at all different stages of ripeness and see where I like it the best. You could do a partial harvest in a couple days another one in a week or 2. It is a good way to dial in a new strain and will up your yield some. Peace, Afi