Hello!

I've been hangin around here for awhile. It warms my heart to see the community of people like myself, thankful that we finally get the chance to treat our own ailments. I enjoy all of the posts. Sometimes things get messy, but for the most part we're doing the best we can. The wealth of knowledge here is amazing! Thanks for sharing! I hope some day to meet all of you.

Welcome..... n Gooood Evenining.:)

No log in problem here, could be work going on in the path some where, could be the moon.:P

If it is the meds I wanna know what kind it is!!

:rolleyes: it's og kush x super silver haze. and it is OMG powerful medicine.:sword::lol: I have to thank the mayor for that.:goodjob:

Well.... I did not know I was talking to my self,....got a reply though, though I can not quote myself on that!!

LoL :D

All good!

:lol: Too Funny... See, I told you it was potent medicine. I must have passed out shortly after that double quote.:blink:

welcome to our home!!! :) Make yourself comfortable and here have a puff or 3 (//////////>~~~~~~~~ lol but be sure to pass along.. So my name is - well for now just call me Shining :) Im the other half of OD aka Odawadanny... I love being here and so far the people I've met or have talked to for the most part have been awesome.. Its like a Brother and Sister hood we all look out for each other and offer support when needed... Pleasure to meet you and yet one more time Welcome :) Peace and love Shining :)

welcome to our home!!! :) Make yourself comfortable and here have a puff or 3 (//////////>~~~~~~~~ lol but be sure to pass along.. So my name is - well for now just call me Shining :) Im the other half of OD aka Odawadanny... I love being here and so far the people I've met or have talked to for the most part have been awesome.. Its like a Brother and Sister hood we all look out for each other and offer support when needed... Pleasure to meet you and yet one more time Welcome :) Peace and love Shining :)

Well, Thank you for the warm welcome, Shining! I have enjoyed being here, and have learned so much from everyone.:bow:

Archived