Bcbuddepot Selling Free Leonard

"It's a bird, it's a plane... it's The Big?! The Big was named for a few of her super-powers, namely that she grows so big and strong that this lady could use a cape. Picture a punch to the head from the Incredible Hulk and you can imagine what effect this girl has when smoked - a one-time devastating knock-out punch without any technicalities!! An excellent choice for chronic pain relief and relaxation, this G13 x Butterscotch Hawaiian hybrid was oringally called Free Leonard in support of native political prisoner Leonard Peltier. BC Bud Depot travelled to Israel and met with the guys at the Canndoc Medical Laboratories to secure these special genetics. With immense trichome production, huge yields and off-the-charts THC levels, this very strong indica makes for an excellent medical antidote for just about any ailment."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't know if this is quite right or good that it is available.:huh:

https://secure.bcbuddepot.com/seed-list/bc-bud-depot/the-big/

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's a bird, it's a plane... it's The Big?! The Big was named for a few of her super-powers, namely that she grows so big and strong that this lady could use a cape. Picture a punch to the head from the Incredible Hulk and you can imagine what effect this girl has when smoked - a one-time devastating knock-out punch without any technicalities!! An excellent choice for chronic pain relief and relaxation, this G13 x Butterscotch Hawaiian hybrid was oringally called Free Leonard in support of native political prisoner Leonard Peltier. BC Bud Depot travelled to Israel and met with the guys at the Canndoc Medical Laboratories to secure these special genetics. With immense trichome production, huge yields and off-the-charts THC levels, this very strong indica makes for an excellent medical antidote for just about any ailment."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't know if this is quite right or good that it is available.:huh:

https://secure.bcbud...-depot/the-big/

That's kind of weird. Since when can places just 'rename' stuff? (indicating it was originally called 'Free Leonard')

And why did they go all the way to Israel to secure these special genetics. They could have just came to Michigan! :lol:

Guest Happy Guy

Swampy wanted it called Free Leonard. They stole it or they would still call it that. They are probably lying about it anyway. I would boycott the heck out of them from here on out.

Guest Happy Guy

It's been worked on, it's not straight Free Leonard. I think it's acceptable to change the name in that case. It's better than changing it and still calling it Free Leonard.

Been worked on? It didn't need any work.

If you knew Swampy you wouldn't say that. This is a BS hype by a greed head. BOYCOTT!!!

It's not truly "free leonard" unless the seed came from the original parent plants. is simply the same cross inspired by FL, which I don't see a problem with. They aren't marketing it as FL which is a smart move.

...Anything special will often be imitated.

I'm not defending these people, but without knockoffs and inspired hybrids the gene pool wouldn't be where it is today IMO.

Edited by Urban Culture

I met Swampy only one time, but, it is my understanding he wanted his strain "Free Leonard" passed around freely.

I know he made the strain and seeds could be bought through a seed company (I think in Amsterdam, maybe)

1/3 of the profits went toward Leonard Peltier's defense fund.

I'm assuming the seed shop got something....perahaps 1/3.

And the remaining 1/3 most likely went to SWAMPY or some cause that he had indicated.

I never met him, so I don't know if it's true about spreading his strain 'Freely', since he, himself, through a seed shop, charged for the seeds.

(I hear he sent and handed some of them out to some sick patients for free though).

I do think somebody should be compensated if they are going to use their plant count to raise a clone. Not to mention time, energy, and risk.

Somebody emailed me to complain that I had gotten compensation from him for the Free Leonard strain. I guess he heard or read somewhere that it was supposed to be passed around 'freely', like you had stated above.

I had 2 things to say to him:

1) I paid for it.

2) Take the plant I gave you and make 100 clones and feel free to spread them around 'freely'.

Edited by Royal Smoke

I do think Swampy would have been glad to see that Leonard Peltier was mentioned at least. That's why he named his strain that...to spread the word about a man and cause he believed in. Google Leonard and learn..thats what Swampy would have wanted!! Yes all Free Leonards should be free !!!! I was gifted FL many years ago from Swampy and I do the same to honor my friend!

Been worked on? It didn't need any work.

If you knew Swampy you wouldn't say that. This is a BS hype by a greed head. BOYCOTT!!!

I got my seeds from a good friend of mine who was tight with Tom. I don't need someone telling me what Free Leonard is about. If you knew him personally then I am happy for you. My point was that it is impossible to create Free Leonard seeds now and if the genetics are going to be enjoyed by more and more people they will have to be in a modified form. Obviously there is a demand for Free Leonard derived genetics and I don't have a problem with someone meeting that demand. If someone wants to buy these why is that a problem? If you want the real deal seek it out, but good luck on getting genuine Swampy seeds at this late hour. More likely you will find clones, not seeds.

Another thing - I did not mean that Free Leonard needs work and I find it annoying that you implied that. Read it as "been backcrossed/incrossed/whatever."

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

I got my seeds from a good friend of mine who was tight with Tom. I don't need someone telling me what Free Leonard is about. If you knew him personally then I am happy for you. My point was that it is impossible to create Free Leonard seeds now and if the genetics are going to be enjoyed by more and more people they will have to be in a modified form. Obviously there is a demand for Free Leonard derived genetics and I don't have a problem with someone meeting that demand. If someone wants to buy these why is that a problem? If you want the real deal seek it out, but good luck on getting genuine Swampy seeds at this late hour. More likely you will find clones, not seeds.

F2 seeds are around, and free.

Guest Happy Guy

Another thing - I did not mean that Free Leonard needs work and I find it annoying that you implied that. Read it as "been backcrossed/incrossed/whatever."

It's a money making ploy on a dead guy, understand that? Shouldn't be that hard to understand that it's tacky. If you knew Swampy it would rub you the wrong way too. He was my friend and he gave everything away. He named his strain for a reason. To change the name would tinkle him off. So I speak for him just a little bit right here, because he would have had a LOT to say about it. Rest in peace Swampy.

Guest Happy Guy

Yes, I'm sure he would be furious that people without access to Free Leonard have the chance to enjoy the medical benefits of its rare genetics in a stabilized form.

You have no idea what you are talking about. No idea at all. :growl:

Guest Happy Guy

Does that pisss you off? Why would he not want the medicinal genes in Free Leonard available to a wider number of people? Since you are speaking for Tom why don't you tell us what he would say.

I don't speak for him.

I believe he would be mad that they changed the name, he call it Free Leonard for a reason.

He would tell everyone how it really is and then give away as many beans as he could to make it stupid to pay for it. That's how he was.

F2 is stable enough. It didn't need any work. Work means they are lying to use someone else's work to make money.

Like; "I did some work on this, wink nod, so now it is better and I can charge for it".

So I speak for him just a little bit right here, because he would have had a LOT to say about it.

I don't speak for him.

I believe he would be mad that they changed the name, he call it Free Leonard for a reason.

He would tell everyone how it really is and then give away as many beans as he could to make it stupid to pay for it. That's how he was.

F2 is stable enough. It didn't need any work. Work means they are lying to use someone else's work to make money.

Like; "I did some work on this, wink nod, so now it is better and I can charge for it".

You don't even know if you think you speak for him or not.

An F2 is not stable at all and most people outside the state would never get a chance to even play with those. Now you want to deny them the opportunity to get this line which purports to be a stabilized desirable phenotype. Free Leonard is Mr. Nice (G13 x Hash Plant) x Butterscotch Hawaiian. No one can make any more genuine Free Leonard unless they have the original plants Tom used to create the hybrid so why call a stabilized line Free Leonard? It's not Free Leonard and there is not a thing wrong with it being commercially available as far as I can tell. People want fresh genetics and not everyone has access to the original. I doubt Tom would have been such a tight-asss about this.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

Guest Happy Guy

You don't even know if you think you speak for him or not.

An F2 is not stable at all and most people outside the state would never get a chance to even play with those. Now you want to deny them the opportunity to get this line which purports to be a stabilized desirable phenotype. Free Leonard is Mr. Nice (G13 x Hash Plant) x Butterscotch Hawaiian. No one can make any more genuine Free Leonard unless they have the original plants Tom used to create the hybrid so why call a stabilized line Free Leonard? It's not Free Leonard and there is not a thing wrong with it being commercially available as far as I can tell. People want fresh genetics and not everyone has access to the original. I doubt Tom would have been such a tight-asss about this.

I understand you have an ax to grind with me. Leave Swampy out of it. I'm done with you. I'm sure you will continue on your crusade. Have fun playing with yourself. LOL