Bcbuddepot Selling Free Leonard

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

88' G13/HP is a release from DoubleD's a canadian breeder/grower who was gifted the G13 cut from Neville. Their agreement was DoubleD can't ever give it out, I'm not sure what he did to acquire it but he's been true to never letting anybody have it, he has however released quite a few crosses over the years, most G13's that people have available are one of his crosses.

I've heard rumors its the 88' batch used in FL, however Shanti and Neville worked hand in hand and there has been a MNS G13 x Hash Plant available for some years. Not sure how inbred MNS's G13 is, Shanti has admitted to having to back cross it and inbred it quite a bit to get it back.

88' G13/HP is a release from DoubleD's a canadian breeder/grower who was gifted the G13 cut from Neville. Their agreement was DoubleD can't ever give it out, I'm not sure what he did to acquire it but he's been true to never letting anybody have it, he has however released quite a few crosses over the years, most G13's that people have available are one of his crosses.

I've heard rumors its the 88' batch used in FL, however Shanti and Neville worked hand in hand and there has been a MNS G13 x Hash Plant available for some years. Not sure how inbred MNS's G13 is, Shanti has admitted to having to back cross it and inbred it quite a bit to get it back.

This is interesting. I always assumed it was the original Sensi Seeds cross from 1988.

This is interesting. I always assumed it was the original Sensi Seeds cross from 1988.

As far as I know Sensi Seed shop has only sold Mr. Nice G13xHP. I know he used the G13/haze in some work but I'm pretty sure MNS is the only people to ever distribute G13/hp, Neville got credit for the '88, but it was only nevilles cut that was used in that.\

Edit : was also thinking soma not sensi, apologies, Sensi was created by neville, later bought by dronkers. Neville also started Mr Nice with Shanti

Edited by Jipo

Nevil only gave out seeds, he didn't give out cuts. What he originally gave out was HPxNL and G13xHP/NL, no pure cuts at all. Even MNS strains today are G13/SkunkxSkunk an so on due to the loss of the original G13.

7507SB88-3-copy.jpg

Yeah I was confusing Sensi seedbank with soma for some reason, Sensi was Nevilles bank before Neville, Shanti and Mr Nice formed MNS

Nevil only gave out seeds, he didn't give out cuts. What he originally gave out was HPxNL and G13xHP/NL, no pure cuts at all. Even MNS strains today are G13/SkunkxSkunk an so on due to the loss of the original G13.

Neville's Original G13 was never in seed form only his crosses, DoubleD's G13 is a cut of the pure G13, That's why greenthumb tried labeling his G13 seeds as DoubleD's G13, because it was a cut from neville, greenthumb offered DoubleD 25000 for the cut alone. He tried selling the G13 seeds @ 2 for $100.00. Just because neville didn't market and sell clones doesn't mean certain people who knew him didn't get some of his parents. Shanti had to inbred the G13 cut to get anything close to it, but thats not to say there weren't cuts spread in the 80's.

heres DoubleD's post about acquiring it

Here's a little history

In 1984 myself and a partner developed a product called the motorised master sifter. Basicly it was a wood box that held a motor attached to a wood frame with a sieve. The bottom was lined with glass. You put all your leaf or bud onto the frame, turned the dial to the appropriate amount of time and let it shake. All the trichomes fell onto the glass where you could collect it. High Times contacted us and they did a feature on it and it even made into " the best of " issue !!!! Shortly after we were contacted about providing one for the FIRST ANNUAL CANNABIS CUP as GRAND PRIZE !!

We left for holland and took 2 more units with us.... ' THE MAN " at cannabis castle was so impressed with our product we worked a trade

2 x nl #5 cuts and 2 x g13 cuts

At that time g13 wasnt known at all but he said it was the best he had !!

We returned home and my partners cuts dissappeared when he was raided by the police in illinois. He did 5 years and that was the end of the master sifter.

"The man" at the cannabis castle is Neville Shoenmaker.

Edited by Jipo

Yeah I was confusing Sensi seedbank with soma for some reason, Sensi was Nevilles bank before Neville, Shanti and Mr Nice formed MNS

Neville's Original G13 was never in seed form only his crosses, DoubleD's G13 is a cut of the pure G13, That's why greenthumb tried labeling his G13 seeds as DoubleD's G13, because it was a cut from neville, greenthumb offered DoubleD 25000 for the cut alone. He tried selling the G13 seeds @ 2 for $100.00. Just because neville didn't market and sell clones doesn't mean certain people who knew him didn't get some of his parents. Shanti had to inbred the G13 cut to get anything close to it, but thats not to say there weren't cuts spread in the 80's.

heres DoubleD's post about acquiring it

"The man" at the cannabis castle is Neville Shoenmaker.

For me the question remains - was ndnguy's "'88 G13/HP" not from Sensi Seeds '88 seed stock? Just want to clear that up since you said he got the seeds in recent years.

Looking at that pic of Sensi's Hash Plant cutting I can see a lot of it in my Free Leonard cut. I am familiar with Sensi Hash Plant circa '92 and am struck by the similarity in growth pattern between the two.

100_1135.jpg

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

For me the question remains - was ndnguy's "'88 G13/HP" not from Sensi Seeds '88 seed stock? Just want to clear that up since you said he got the seeds in recent years.

Looking at that pic of Sensi's Hash Plant cutting I can see a lot of it in my Free Leonard cut. I am familiar with Sensi Hash Plant circa '92 and am struck by the similarity in growth pattern between the two.

I would imagine the sensi seed release would be the same or only 88 g13/hp, I know DoubleD has released crosses in the mid 80's of it because he won't release the actual cut, however I haven't really picked his brain on which G13 crosses he released and which ones are nevilles, or if he ever had anything sold through a bank at all. But the Sensi G13/hp does look a ton like Free leonard I'll give ya that,

Edited by Jipo

Alright I think I've figured out the 88 refers to Sensi's, DoubleD's releases have been private, never to the main stream banks, Maybe greenthumb can chime in at some point, he's in the canadian loop. There's a sensi '88 G13/HP and a '99 G13/HP (Aka Mr.Nice G13/HP) The Mr. Nice G13/HP is still sold through Sensi seeds as well as MNS it looks as well. So I'll admit I was wrong, but I did say they were my assumptions from gathered info, and we all know how much mis-information follows G13. :)

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread but yeah jipo that page is from the Super Sativa Seed Club catalog, the '88 G13 Hashplant ndnguy has is from Nevil's stock.....I don't think that Sensi's Mr. Nice Guy version used the pure G13 cut, I believe I've read somewhere that Nevil lost that cut! I'll be popping some the beginning of the next year, my homie has a purple pheno of Mr. Nice Guy I wanna see if there's differences in them!

I know this is an old thread but yeah jipo that page is from the Super Sativa Seed Club catalog, the '88 G13 Hashplant ndnguy has is from Nevil's stock.....I don't think that Sensi's Mr. Nice Guy version used the pure G13 cut, I believe I've read somewhere that Nevil lost that cut! I'll be popping some the beginning of the next year, my homie has a purple pheno of Mr. Nice Guy I wanna see if there's differences in them!

Hey sym, for your info g13 was not offered in the s.s.s.c in 88, thats the 88seedbank cat. and btw you should try some of nevs new stuff. Gush if ya like free leonard Edited by rhinoman