Did Anybody Catch My Performance At The Loft?

mmmasupporter

i really enjoyed the opportunity to play for everyone who came to the rally ...which was really an amazing thing to be a part of by itself... i hope you guys enjoyed my performance at the loft ...you were one of the most awesome crowds ive ever played for :goodjob:

thanks again

Andy Johnson

Andy I wanted to jam with you! Thanks for being there.

I wanted to meet Tarzan, sorry we missed eachother, there's others I didn't get to meet either but it was AWESOME being there and being with the only family I have! :wub:

Sb :D

I wanted to meet Tarzan, sorry we missed eachother, there's others I didn't get to meet either but it was AWESOME being there and being with the only family I have! :wub:

Thank You So Very Much " Silverblue for the Wonderful

Gift of Love ....

One Act of Kindness at a Time ....

I am So Sorry i missed You and So Many others ...

But i was worried about others i was responsible for ...

I am SO Sadden that i missed So Many People at the Rally ....

Please accepted my Sincere Appology ...

Im Also So Sorry i could Not Stay for the whole

Event after the Rally ....

Im sure we will get another chance to meet and Fellowship ....

I have saved a Big Hugg for You " Silverblue " :bighug:

i really enjoyed the opportunity to play for everyone who came to the rally ...which was really an amazing thing to be a part of by itself... i hope you guys enjoyed my performance at the loft ...you were one of the most awesome crowds ive ever played for :goodjob:

thanks again

Andy Johnson

I posted some pics here on mmma, AND yes you are n some..Mayorherb, Clare County Compassion Club. http://clarecountycc.ning.com/

Thanks MS. I can definitely write a song for you I appreciate every opportunity that comes my way regarding my musical skills and silver blue I'm sorry we did not get to jam my ride had to get home but I'm sure well jam soon thanks again for all your support everybody looking forward to the bbq

Maybe you heard my husband give you a few atta boy Andy, tear em up shouts!?We REALLY dug your performance dude,when will we catch you again or better yet when are you trying out for IDOL? Keep bringing it Andy and dog you can sing:)

thank you soooooo much that really means a hell of alot to me

we really love you silver blue jam on!!!

Sounds like I missed a great time.. was there at noon and met up with Indica Jones, I brought a few people and a elderly friend.. had to get him home, he got wet and cold. Wish I could've met up with the group and enjoyed meeting you guys/gals... I try to surround myself with stellar people like the folks here.

Archived