Part 1 Of Rally Video

Thank You " mayorshaggy37 " for Posting these Videos ...

I truely appreciate your efforts in getting these posted

for our Viewing Pleasure and for my Wife that could'nt

be there w/ me becuase someone had to watch my girls and

keep an eye on everyones vehicles locked on my property ...

Thank You so very much ... :bighug:

I know it's on my end with settings from blocking programs, sometimes I can do it without any probs and other times I can't, I made a few adjustments, will try again. Thanks to all who are trying to help. I did let it download first, too. OK now I'll try again and let you all know. Thanks.

Next time I go to an even I'll bring my computer and find someone who can spend some time with me to help me if that'd be ok.

Sb

Silverblue, try this:  Push 'play' to get the Youtube video to start playing, then push 'pause'.  Leave it for a while, then come back.  You should see a red bar moving slowly from left to right at the bottom of the video, showing how much of the video is loaded.  This way you can let your computer load the whole video slowly, at its own pace.  Then when that red bar has moved  far enough, push 'play' again and see if it works better.

Then again, you might have an old computer that has a hard time playing videos.  I'm typing this on a computer I built about 10 years ago.  It still works, but has a hard time playing these videos.  They almost work, but only if I turn off all other programs first.

Thanks MayorShaggy!  Did you have that camera on the tall tripod under the tent?  I was wondering where that video was....

Silverblue, try this: Push 'play' to get the Youtube video to start playing, then push 'pause'. Leave it for a while, then come back. You should see a red bar moving slowly from left to right at the bottom of the video, showing how much of the video is loaded. This way you can let your computer load the whole video slowly, at its own pace. Then when that red bar has moved far enough, push 'play' again and see if it works better.

Then again, you might have an old computer that has a hard time playing videos. I'm typing this on a computer I built about 10 years ago. It still works, but has a hard time playing these videos. They almost work, but only if I turn off all other programs first.

Thanks for the ideas! I did something very similar, was playing with those buttons and I could get it to play for a few minutes. The only way I could at least listen to it all the way through was to put the quality on low, I could get the audio ok and just see the first frame but at least I could hear it. My dL speed is not very high and that's prob'ly why I can't watch it. My system is about a year old. Even when I had a higher speed I still had trouble, I don't know why. Some videos I can watch, depends on the quality.

I had a feeling it was him under that white thing, though I hadn't met him yet. Later on I made sure to find him.

Sb

Thanks for posting mayorshaggy...i could not attend due to illness.....and thanks to everyone who showed up and stood in the cold rain to give em hell and stand up for our rights! :bow::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Now if i was Mr Snyder, i would have come out and said ok guys lets talk, I am the Governor of Michigan and I work for you and you people are upset about a problem....but obviously he doesn't have any nuts between his legs.... :lolu:

Morning " mayorshaggy37 "

I took all your youtube videos and

put them all together on one DvD ....

If you would like a copy ,

I'd be more then happy to send you a FREE COPY

please PM me your mailing address if interested ...

Thanks again for your Efforts ....

I appreciate your post ...

Archived