Medical Marijuana Protesters Hurt 70-Year-Old Woman's Case, Says Attorney

Most likely her lawyer is trying to fight an obstruction of justice case coming down on him from the attempt to taint the jury. He is covering his arse because he wants to continue to practice law. You should listen to your attorney and not try to bust some moves behind his/her back. You need to be a team to win a case.

It was no secret that they were protesting, he (the lawyer) knew the entire time... There was no moves behind his back. you said "you need a team to win a case" The team was there and is now being acused of losing this case for her.

Cover his own azz is right, he was paid to protect his client in this case it was Barb Agro.. So instead of saving this lady a felony 4 year drug charge and her pension vs a 24hr contempt charge. which he wouldn't have gotten because unless he himself was passing out flyers.. he wasn't tampering with anything?

I myself just finished a case in court, and If I sat back and just listen to what my original lawyer told me I too would be a convicted felon. The lawyer isn't always right. I fired my lawyer cause he told me don't do anything let me do my job, well if I didn't fire him I would have never won my case.

Trix :bong2:

Steph Sherer, (A.S.A) during her visit shared with us the key to avoiding jury

tampering. You have to make sure that there are people handing them

out before the case starts, during the case(EVERYDAY, not just

courtdates specific), and to pass them out after a trial as well.

THis is the way to prevent the accusations of tampering with any ONE

case .

We have to play strictly by their rules and beat them at their own game!!!!

Yes .. we don't target just the jury ..

We target EVERYONE in Oakland county.

That way it's not about a specific case. Not about a specific jury.

Simply tell everyone.

Stop CONVICTING patients. The only reason they are able to do these kind of things is that "we the people" enable them to do it.

As long as "we the people" are willing to enforce only what the system wishes to, then we will get the same results. More games and more people in jail.

Because we allow them to.

Without "we the people" they CAN NOT continue to do the things they do.

Send this to EVERYONE:

:goodjob: Well said! :thumbsu: Sb

actually it doesn't even matter whether it was a unlocked door, warrants, parcipation in the dispensaries, plant count, too much medication on site or even if they had 1000 guns on the premises or any other made up BS LEO wants to spew from their lying POS mouths. this tyranny goes much deeper than that, it's about killing our law and killing us in the process. its about civil rights violations and avoidance of the US Constitution. its about a police state and the corrupt lawmakers with their own political agendas. its about big pharma, lobbyist and lawyers making huge deals behind closed doors at the expense of the lives of innocent victims and corrupt LEO stealing our possessions that we worked hard for all of our lives. its about brainwashing our children against us or worse removing them from the only place they've known to be safe with mom and dad. the big picture has been taken and is what it is and we arnt even in the background of it.

They were gonna convict the Agros anyway, locked door or not, I was thinking that myself when the news broke, and was also thinking, using the protesters as an excuse to punish her is a very sorry and lame excuse.

About taking action about this: People will always have a reason to be upset, whether we took action or we didn't, someone will undoubtedly believe we should've, or shouldnt've. No one can please all the people all the time, and we know they can't fool us all the time, either. We have to do something, that's for sure. I think doing more than one action will be very effective. As Bb said, protesting is a tool. This is true, and we have many tools we can use.

Sb

http://theoaklandpre...wmode=fullstory

Cooper said “hijinks” such as this are not being attempted by “people who are obeying the law.”

Agro was convicted on June 8. She could receive up to four years in jail, Sabbota said.

“Barb believes the truth did not really come out,” said Sabbota. “There was no reason the jury couldn’t have been told that (she was a patient and caregiver).”

Prosecutors said Agro was not charged with using marijuana, but with growing it.

Agro will be sentenced July 13. Sabbota said he will appeal the case “as soon as she is sentenced.”

Sabbota believes law enforcement in general does not want change to occur in drug enforcement proceedings because current laws allow drug finances seized to be divided among police, sheriffs’ and prosecutors’ budgets.

“Locals (law enforcement) wouldn’t get the money” if marijuana was legalized, he said.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Well ms cooper can go to hell, along with the rest of the aholes who only see us as an easy, quick source to STEAL from. GREED rears its ugly head as usual. :growl:

Sb

Archived