Clare County Compassion Club Bbq..camping

mayorherb

A member has access to bout 5 Acres for camping...There is NO electric, but his a outhouse ..It is FREE..If Interested or needed..send me a email..This land is bout 6 or 7 miles from bbq.. http://api.ning.com/...bP/firstbbq.jpg Please bring a dish to pass..Thanks in Advance...The Mayor..And there is AIR n Building if needed..

:goodjob: Very nice of the person to offer it. You folks are going to a lot of efffort for the BBQ and my husband and I are excited about it. We're not planning on camping though since we're leaving 2 dogs at home.

Sure glad there's Air Conditioning!

A member has access to bout 5 Acres for camping...There is NO electric, but his a outhouse ..It is FREE..If Interested or needed..send me a email..This land is bout 6 or 7 miles from bbq.. http://api.ning.com/...bP/firstbbq.jpg Please bring a dish to pass..Thanks in Advance...The Mayor..And there is AIR n Building if needed..

There is also a lake just around the corner....

I'm going to bring about 100

Oscar Mayer Wiener ...

No Artificial Flavors , colors , fillers

or by-products ...

Plus i 'll bring 1/2 dozen cans of Chili beans

just in case someone wants Chili dogs ...

Maybe someone can bring a bowl of some chopped up Onions

and a jar of mustard .... :thumbsu:

It sure be Nice to have some Sweet Watermelon ....

Dr. Tarzan I am gonna try to find some watermelons. I was thinking of bringing Macaroni Salad, but we have an hour and a half drive to get there, plus being there all day, might be difficult to keep cool. Watermelon will be way easier. And safer!

Dr. Tarzan I am gonna try to find some watermelons. I was thinking of bringing Macaroni Salad, but we have an hour and a half drive to get there, plus being there all day, might be difficult to keep cool. Watermelon will be way easier. And safer!

Its pretty hard up here in Northern Michigan

to find a Sweet Watermelon , But Maybe Doug gets

better ones then us over here ....

A Big Bowl of Onions would be perfect for you ...

Onions and Musturd are very easy to keep

for the Journey we'll be taking ...

I'm going to try to leave out of here by 6 am

in the Morning ....

God Willingly if the Creek does'nt rise ...

Thats Really Kool that your going ....

I 'll be bringing some of my Northern Michigan Sour Diesel ...

I have 2 of those Chocolate Medicated Ballz left ...

I 'd be more then happy to give you those to help

make your trip more Bareable ...

Huggs : Tarzan

Any one coming from down South? down by ohio line? I bet there are some ripe mellons down that way..

I'm going to bring about 100

Oscar Mayer Wiener ...

No Artificial Flavors , colors , fillers

or by-products ...

Plus i 'll bring 1/2 dozen cans of Chili beans

just in case someone wants Chili dogs ...

Maybe someone can bring a bowl of some chopped up Onions

and a jar of mustard .... :thumbsu:

It sure be Nice to have some Sweet Watermelon ....

I'll bring Mustard & Onions, and Ketchup too, and Watermelon - this time of year, probably imported from Cali but let's hope they are good!

I'm hoping my Strawberry patch produces enough today & tomorrow so I can make some Strawberry Shortcake.

Those Choccolate balls sounded good too!

Lake George Camp ground has a cabin with 4 beds..125.00 for the weekend..has 4 beds.. 1-989588-4075 is camp grounds number..and it is bout 2 miles from BBQ.

Is this still Available " Mayorherb " ?

Reason i ask was because of the Protest In Muskegon On Friday ...

the day before the BBQ ...

Thank You " SparklyBuds "

Do I understand right that there is a building near bbq that is air conditioned and people will be using this building? and it is driveable to? I know I ask a lot. lol

Yes there is a building at the club which is right there 50 ft from your car.. :-) with air conditioning and we "own" it from 10 am till sunday.. we will be eating in there or using it for whatever purpose our little hearts desire.. You are welcome to sit in there all day or for however long you desire my friend.. Hope we see you there..

Do I understand right that there is a building near bbq that is air conditioned and people will be using this building? and it is driveable to? I know I ask a lot. lol

YES ,YES, AND YES..and we do not mind answering..But you have used up all the free answers..Now we will have to charge..lol..j/k

Any one make home made BBQ sauce? I perfer the sweeter kind with spice..Just a thought or we will buy some..either way, have to have sauce for the Yard Bird...

CLare County Compassion Club BBQ Itenerary!!

10am Gate open!! Please have your paperwork in correct order or your plastic card and your Mich Id or Drivers liscense for entry..

12 to 2pm Vendors.. Raffles.. Yard Games.. Speakers.. Jam Session.. CANABISS CANCER PROJECT DEMONSTRATION.. (anyone post on here if they know the exact time for the demonstration)

2pm Karma Yoga Band to play short set.. WOOT!!

3pmish BBQ SUPPER!!

5pm Karma Yoga band to play full set...

Guest thequietone

Any one make home made BBQ sauce? I perfer the sweeter kind with spice..Just a thought or we will buy some..either way, have to have sauce for the Yard Bird...

How much you think you are going to need. Would a gallon be enough?

Well... " mayorherb "

I've got Everything Ready ....

I've got 100 Hot Dogs ...

6 Cans of Chili for Chili Dogs ...

Plus i picked up 4 gallons of Pink Lemonaid ...

25 ~ Northern Michigan Sour Diesel dubs :bong2:

I 'll see You Friday after the Protest in Muskegon

Plus one Mite Rid and some Free Leonard seeds

per members request ...

Think i got Everything ... Drive Carefull Everyone

So me and my buddy will be there. Does anyone have any requests for food? I have almost a 3hr drive so something that travels well. Tarzan, I would love some free leonard seeds if you have enough to go around.

I look forward to seeing everybody and as always I will have plenty to share with everyone.

Peace, Afi

Archived