Kandy Kush, Lemon Cake, Headband Patient Journal.

Darkmatter

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok...Lemon Cake is starting to smell great! It has surprised me with some rapid trichome development in week 9. Her resin glands are milking up now. I am guessing she will require 11 weeks of flowering to reach peak potency? I will try to get some pics up of her before I harvest.

In the meantime Kandy Kush is curing up NICELY! I can not say enough good things about this strain. It tastes great, and is so potent that even someone like myself with a high cannabis tolerance only needs a little bit at a time. It is providing some good pain relief as well.

A bonus...are you ready for it?

Most good pain relief strains in my experience have the couch-lock effect. I have not gotten this from Kandy Kush. The effect is somewhat racy, and giggly. I have been kind of floating around all week. It might just be the excitement talking as well. There has been a lot going on here.

A good scientific analysis is not complete without outlining any negative effects.

A draw-back:

Those that are not used to cannabis might get a "Paranoia" effect from this variety. As I said it is racy, and very very potent. This is the only downside I can see to this strain.

I love the racy giggly stuff DM!! Come on over some time and we'll compare notes! Great job you are doing there. Here we go, giggling and racing...772889100_m.gif

ROFL. :lol:

Thanks for the compliment, it means a lot to me. I have worked and studied very hard, and this is only the beginning. I have so much love for this plant of ours. If I could I would grow them from my ears and pockets.

Dude I love that GIF, and hells yeah man we gotta have a pow-wow sometime. I'd say "come on over" but we are moving next week so all I see now are boxes. Soon there will be a house-warming party, and you and yours are invited, and most welcome!

Love the grow, love the posts and pics!! One thing I saw early was your lights were way higher than mine in the beginning. If you lower, put your light on a chain, and lower it as close as you can get it without hurting your girls, 12-20". I keep my lights as near the canopy as possible, adding a little air flow between the lights and the canopy will help get you even closer. You will notice your plants will not stretch as much between nodes. Does that even matter though, actually I have no idea, but your proof is in the pudding!! Nice, very nice!

Love the grow, love the posts and pics!! One thing I saw early was your lights were way higher than mine in the beginning. If you lower, put your light on a chain, and lower it as close as you can get it without hurting your girls, 12-20". I keep my lights as near the canopy as possible, adding a little air flow between the lights and the canopy will help get you even closer. You will notice your plants will not stretch as much between nodes. Does that even matter though, actually I have no idea, but your proof is in the pudding!! Nice, very nice!

Thanks!

I will be investing in a better hood and another in-line fan in the next week or 2. Once I have some air cooling going on with my light I will move it closer.It's at 18" away at the momment and is still burning leaves slightly in the middle hot-spot. This grow was done for under 1000 dollars to get me going so I went cheapo almost all the way.

Your ladies are absolutely beautiful. I only hope mine are half as nice. Two and a half ounce off one plant without a full harvest...thats freaking great.

How would someone go about getting a cloan of the Kandy Kush. If it works that well on pain without couch lock on someone with a high tolerance, it sounds like something that might work for me. I'm hoping that Lemon Cake will do the job too.

Your ladies are absolutely beautiful. I only hope mine are half as nice. Two and a half ounce off one plant without a full harvest...thats freaking great.

How would someone go about getting a cloan of the Kandy Kush. If it works that well on pain without couch lock on someone with a high tolerance, it sounds like something that might work for me. I'm hoping that Lemon Cake will do the job too.

Thank you.

I wish I knew. I also wish that I had a veg room. Now the strain is lost to me until I can find it again. Which I can and will. As for Lemon Cake it is STILL ripening I will of course let you know ghow it is once I harvest. I have some pictures but I just moved and have to set up my PC. More to come.

Well we all know if we set our mind to finding something that thats exactly what we do. I went looking for a specific strain and found a clone. So good luck in your search I'm sure someone here would be willing to give you a cut from theirs.

Can't wait for your new pics, it makes me dream about what mine will look like. Especially since it hasnt been that long since you started yours the time just sort of flew by. Hopefully my time will fly by till i get to my first harvest.

Archived