If You Aren't Willing To Get A Doctors Letter

It sounded harsh when I first thought of it.

How could I possibly refuse to help someone that is dying?

I might be able to keep them alive!! How could I say no?

Simple .. this would be a person that didn't care if I was arrested for helping them or not.

They are willing to let me be arrested for just trying to help them.

My life is important also.

So if it to much trouble to get a doctors letter, I simply can not help. Even if that means the patient dies as a result.

Anyone not willing to get a doctors letter but hopes for our help is selfish at best.

At worst, it is law enforcement attempting to trap someone.

No letter .. no help period.

A doctors letter as a minimum.

I've seen several cancer patients die while waiting for their ID card.

If the patient refuses to even get a doctors letter and still hopes for help, they endanger everyone around them.

If they already have their card, then they have received their letter.

i would like to ask if this would help for spondyloarthropathy this is arthritis just like cancer it eats your bones and tissue as the white blood cells attack your body as they had me on methotrexate a cancer drug to try to slow it down and it did not work, and keep up the great work with the cancer program.

i would like to ask if this would help for spondyloarthropathy this is arthritis just like cancer it eats your bones and tissue as the white blood cells attack your body as they had me on methotrexate a cancer drug to try to slow it down and it did not work, and keep up the great work with the cancer program.

Are you the patient? What area is the patient located in?

And please, tell me the patient has at least a doctors letter.

people ask me all the time if they should get a card and i would never tell them not too i say get the letter first and then call me

I must plug Dr. Bob here.

A terminal patient, that is bed ridden, has a very very hard time getting to a doctors office.

These people are the very people that represent the most urgent need for the protections of our law.

Dr. Bob is willing to do a skype conference with the patient to issue a letter.

The people that are working with such patients MUST be protected.

pb, a doctors letter on top of being certified and licensed?

I think PB is calling attention to situations where a patient presents himself with an emergency need because of sudden serious diagnosis such as cancer. In this case paperwork and complete requirements might not be complete in time to start timely treatment, but PB would be willing to work the gray area's and accept a Doctors letter as sufficient documentation so as to begin providing a necessity.

I'm guessing a prospective patient wasn't willing to invest even that small token towards the caregivers protection, and PB is venting his consternation and frustration over that fact?

I think PB is calling attention to situations where a patient presents himself with an emergency need because of sudden serious diagnosis such as cancer. In this case paperwork and complete requirements might not be complete in time to start timely treatment, but PB would be willing to work the gray area's and accept a Doctors letter as sufficient documentation so as to begin providing a necessity.

I'm guessing a prospective patient wasn't willing to invest even that small token towards the caregivers protection, and PB is venting his consternation and frustration over that fact?

Four at the same time with a couple out of state.

I'm shittin bricks.

Not to mention the fake cards and paperwork that the police are printing all the time.

Are you the patient? What area is the patient located in?

And please, tell me the patient has at least a doctors letter.

yes i have the doctors letter but was just asking not trying to take your time away from the canacer work you have been doing keep up the great work i was asking would it slow it down the white blood cells from atacking me and would it help regen of my body going to call and get a copy of my xrays and post them in photos so yous can see the dmg that it has done to me so far KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

yes i have the doctors letter but was just asking not trying to take your time away from the canacer work you have been doing keep up the great work i was asking would it slow it down the white blood cells from atacking me and would it help regen of my body going to call and get a copy of my xrays and post them in photos so yous can see the dmg that it has done to me so far KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

The reason I ask is that you are the kind of patient that I like to keep close track of.

I've worked with a AS patient before.

I believe there are some things that can be done.

Archived