Greetings To All

I'm an over the hill burnt out hippy type radical. During the 60s my heroes were the Weather Underground. Over the years my political views have gotten me into trouble more than once in the form of various injuries at the hands of the protectors of freedom. I have been labeled as an anarchist and antisocial because I have voiced my belief that the government should serve the people and not corporation; that we need a change in the ruling class that attempts to pass as servants of the people.

I spend approximately three hours a night watching national news getting the Democrats and the Republicans' spin on what is going on. I also spend a couple of hours a week sending e-mails to the jerks in DC suggesting that they get their heads out of the backside of corporations so they can hear what the people are trying to tell them.

I spent most of my adult life serving the disenfranchised as a mental health and substance abuse therapist. Yes, this old burnt out managed to get a Master's Degree. I decided to take an early retirement, in part, because my views on the use of marijuana did not sit well with agency's policy.

So, here I am now reading and learning all I can on aeroponics to grow the best darn medicine possible.

I'm an over the hill burnt out hippy type radical. During the 60s my heroes were the Weather Underground. Over the years my political views have gotten me into trouble more than once in the form of various injuries at the hands of the protectors of freedom. I have been labeled as an anarchist and antisocial because I have voiced my belief that the government should serve the people and not corporation; that we need a change in the ruling class that attempts to pass as servants of the people.

I spend approximately three hours a night watching national news getting the Democrats and the Republicans' spin on what is going on. I also spend a couple of hours a week sending e-mails to the jerks in DC suggesting that they get their heads out of the backside of corporations so they can hear what the people are trying to tell them.

I spent most of my adult life serving the disenfranchised as a mental health and substance abuse therapist. Yes, this old burnt out managed to get a Master's Degree. I decided to take an early retirement, in part, because my views on the use of marijuana did not sit well with agency's policy.

So, here I am now reading and learning all I can on aeroponics to grow the best darn medicine possible.

welcome :)

tarzan......i used to have vw bus like that. could u send that to me?

hippie-3.jpg

hippy-old_hippie_bus_22.jpg

If you right click on photo above w/ mouse ...

you should be able to save it on your computer ... :thumbsu:

Save as ------- >

I also sent you a Pm ....

It came from Photobucket ...

Huggs : Tarzan

old_hippie_very_old_hippies_1.jpg

Welcome Again " Motor City " .....

After a few months here You 'll Be :

Motor City Mad Man ..... :thumbsu:

Welcome " Motor City " to MMMA 2.0

I found you an Avatar ................

hippie.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle

29z1qgw.jpg

When I first saw the avatar I laughed so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes, and I haven't even smoked today. As soon as I can figure out how cut and paste I'll be using the picture.

When I first saw the avatar I laughed so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes, and I haven't even smoked today. As soon as I can figure out how cut and paste I'll be using the picture.

Afternoon " Motor City "

Just right click on the photo w your mouse ...

Click save as ...

Save in on your desktop or where you can find it ....

You 'll be good to go ...

unless you have to make it smaller ?

I don't think you 'll have any problems ....

Laughter is Good for Us ...

Especially in todays world ....

Tarzan

Archived