We made some balm using roots. Comfrey roots, dandelion roots, nettles roots, and marijuana roots. We did the extraction in our crock pot over several days and used bee's wax. It turned out too hard, (duh like beeswax) so i added some coconut oil and chinese massage oil to the mix for it to soften up.

Both my wife and i found it useful for aches and pains. My wife says it made her precancerous skin lesions disappear.

Webfoot, I think adding coconut oil would help you get your balm creamy, and for the beeswax to melt to an even consistency you may have to heat and stir it longer......shredder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

i used coconut oil, 1 cup per 3 cups of water and the roots from 2 cannabis plants,i shreded the roots with the water in a blender cooked for 12 hrs on high in my crock pot. This is an awesome recipe, works great for arthritic problems, i apply every 2 days and pain does not come back . wonderful, thanks to whoever posted this recipe first , and all other inputs. bighoweandcindylou

• 3 weeks later...