Where's Royalsmoke?

Guest knucklehead bob

schuette attack?

in the nut house?

sick of us all?

I have his phone number, I don't want to bother him, BUT 10 days w/o MMMA is a long time!!

Been wonderin' bout that myself, called & P M , have yet to hear back . On hiatus like bubblegrower maybe ? :blink:

I hope he's OK too. It does get stressful around here, I try to stay away sometimes, though it's not easy for me to stay away for long. Has he posted on his "Recall Schutte" site? I know he was working very hard on it. Is the site still working? He had some of it done but there's supposedly a forum, too, maybe he's been there.

If anyone hears from him please let us know.

Sb

He just needed a break. It happens. He'll back in a couple with guns blazing. He's a warrior. Thanks, Bb

Well at least he knows we Do care here. :)

On second thought.. delete this thread so he dont know we thought about him, :lol: :lol: j/k :P

Glad everything is ok.

Guest knucklehead bob

Come to think of it , haven't seen hide nor hair of Bisharoo lately either . Sent him a P M also & yet to hear back . Hope everything is O K .

Guest knucklehead bob

NO WORRIES,Bish is one of my buds. he's been having computer problems and is working ALOT. I saw him Saturday and I know he's fine

Thanks Brian . Tell him knucklehead says hey . Been missing his video enhancement skills around here .

NO WORRIES,Bish is one of my buds. he's been having computer problems and is working ALOT. I saw him Saturday and I know he's fine

Ahhhh...good to know Bish is alive an doin fine!!!! Thanks!

Sign says..............................

Bish will know.

• 4 weeks later...

Been wonderin' bout that myself, called & P M , have yet to hear back . On hiatus like bubblegrower maybe ? :blink:

here's the true 100% skinny on my feelings about this site..... and where i have been.

joe is a great guy, a marine, and a real gung-ho type of person. and there is NOTHING wrong with that. sometimes i wish i had more "umph" in me..... like he does. but the simple fact is that eventually (the boredom started a couple months ago by the way) there really is nothing THAT exciting to get all in a rage about politically. one way or another, the battles in the courts will end. eventually our law will be figured out and left alone. if this site is solely politically based, there is zero success in its future. period. im not god, nor have i ever played god in a movie.......... thats just the way it is. i have been around enough sites to know this much.

the site hits have dropped off DRAMATICALLY and obviously i wasnt the only "die-hard" member who stopped showing up..... this thread mentions a few others.

plain and simple here..... real easy math..........

the one thing in the cannabis industry that will keep people coming back day after day on a particular website is the cannabis itself. the grows, the grow info, the grow journals, the strain reports, medical values, the seedbank info..... blah blah.

the new political battle at the town hall keeps attention for a few days/week and then drops off. its just internet fact. i dont make this up.

it became clear awhile back that joe was using this for his personal attack/defense forum and once again, there is nothing wrong with that ........ i just dont want to be as big of a part of it now as i did before i realized that. a good grow forum can be used as a tool for activism ..... a good activism site will only last so long. im too busy to put my effort into a site that i see failing :(

i have been logging in a bit more frequently over the past few weeks and now i see that for some reason i am no longer a mod here. doesnt bother me..... but i want you all to know that this was not my wish, my doing, and i was never notified in ant way. enough said about that ....... its their loss.

at one point i spent TONS of time here. logged in for days and days at a time. i loved this place, and im not trying to start shyt but 50% of the pertinant content of this site was posted by me. i sacrificed a shyt/crap/ton-load of time into all the thousands of pics in my gallery and the hundreds of pages i created. not to mention the time spent in all the DIY tutorials.

just saying .......

this site hasnt 100% gone to the shyt can quite yet ....... i sure hope joe sees the trend and makes an attempt to build it into what it can be!

now that the summer grow is almost complete i would love to spend more time on the site as fall nears but there would need to be some changes in the "site vision"

Dear Bubblegrower, although we don't correspond often, I have missed you, though I'm not a grower, and you're not active in the political threads. I hate politics too. To me, you are a very important part of this site and I really appreciate all you do here.

There's so much going on here and there's always threads about growing. I could spend the rest of my life just reading them, they're wonderful to have and I'm sure they've helped many. There's always something going on in the world that gets shared here, plus the music and videos, too. Some things I don't bother with, not just because they're not directly related o to MM. We need to share non MM related things, too, and get away from the politics, or we will go nuts. If I could, I'd be watching videos a few hours a day, I love music, but I can't do it unless I D/L them, which I don't wanna do but I'm glad they're here too.

If I ever leave here, for whatever reason, I know that people like you, Bg, are one of the people who made this site good. Bg, I will always remember when I first came here, I chatted with you for awhile about growing and asked many questions. It was fascinating, I could've spent all night reading about it. Although I realized it'd be impossible for me to be a grower, I'm still fascinated and appreciate the hard work you put into helping people here.

I think I understand what you're saying. There are some things I disagree with that go on here, boo, which I've mentioned to Bb and others. Wherever we go, no matter how much in common we have, there'll always be something we disagree with. I know you dislike politics, and, as I said, so do I, I HATE it with a passion.

Every site I've ever visited has its active times and it's inactive times, people join and people leave. I've seen very large sites that have only a few regular posters. They come and go, some sites fold up, others somehow manage to hold on. There's a lot going on here, but there's also a lot of good people who are doing their best, just like you.

Sincerely, Sb

Nice hearing from you BubbleGrower. I am still hoping you stop by on the way to a Tiger game. I still look at your grow info. quite a bit, and I could use some more live help from time to time, but others have tried to step in and carry the torch. I am happy that you are OK, just not posting as much and for the reasons you mentioned quite understandable. I am sure we miss your daily and minute by minute posts, but that is too much for any individual to keep doing indefinitely.

Thanks for all the effort and time you have already put in here. More than most of the rest combined, I would say in many cases.

I hope to be able to get to know you some day. You have a good heart and so does Mrs. BG. See you down the road...

EternalPeaceWithin.jpgPEACE.jpgEternalPeace.jpg120302919653281.gif

Archived