Migraines,headaches And Acapulco Gold

Just wanted to give some encouragement to those of who suffer,i was going down the road the other day and almost popped an imitrex and I thought noooo wait until you get home and try the gold,minutes later two hits from a gold and no more headaches.

I'm a believer in the sativa,I have had releief as well from Casey Jones but so far the gold is for me....

Hi, I was wondering if headaches/migranes are the only reason you got your card? I suffer from terrible migranes but have never been to a doctor to have them checked out. I got glasses last year and they helped for a while but then the migranes started coming back. Since I have no medical records of migranes I am hesitant to go in and try to get my card.

Hi, I was wondering if headaches/migranes are the only reason you got your card? I suffer from terrible migranes but have never been to a doctor to have them checked out. I got glasses last year and they helped for a while but then the migranes started coming back. Since I have no medical records of migranes I am hesitant to go in and try to get my card.

You are correct. You will not get a MMMA card without a medical history. Go see a doctor.

Hi, I was wondering if headaches/migranes are the only reason you got your card? I suffer from terrible migranes but have never been to a doctor to have them checked out. I got glasses led for a while but then the migranes started coming back. Since I have no medical records of migranes I am hesitant to go in and try to get my card.

I've had my headaches and migraines documented by my family doctor for years and yes that is the only reason I got my card,I simply cannot tell you how happy I am about the AG,taking them away instantly. Call one of the clinics and see what they tell you.But for me haedaches for me are a daily part of life therefore chronic pain....good luck you should def call a clinic.

Thanks for posting this strain-specific info. I've posted to the forum several different times asking which strains have given patients greatest relief from migraines and headaches? The suggested strains--cc99 and blue dream--did my patient no particular good, so my next job is to hook her up with a little acapulco gold. Will be great if that strain turns out to provide special relief for her.

Thanks for posting this strain-specific info. I've posted to the forum several different times asking which strains have given patients greatest relief from migraines and headaches? The suggested strains--cc99 and blue dream--did my patient no particular good, so my next job is to hook her up with a little acapulco gold. Will be great if that strain turns out to provide special relief for her.

the prob is its dif....myself and one of my pts.....migranes...dif causes....sativa sucks. acapolko gold gives me a headache lool. srry broke my hand today.....gotta strain fer that lol

i have suffered from migraines for almost 20 years, started at 6 and im now 26, and the 2 strains that helped me were blue widow by dina fem, relieves pain 50% or so and will have you sleeping in 20-30minutes, and white rhino but this strain didnt put me to sleep like the Bwidow, just gave me one hell ofa body buzz so much so my legs were like rubber literally. i have tried A. gold and thought it made me hack too much causing more pain. JMO though im glad it works for you, i've also been recommended alaskan ice by another on this forum. just outta curiosity what triggers yours? Sunny HOT day's like were having now will bring them on for me, cig smoke, for some reason the exaust from HiLo's also.

As others have said. Documentation is everything. I have been on Vicoden for years with migraines. Since I got my recommendation I have only used proscriptions drugs for work and other events that prohibited the use of MMJ. I'm still looking for that prefect strain for me. I might have to try this Acapulco gold!

sativa strains have worked best for my friend with migraines. The Indicas seem to make things more intense. AK47, flo and Acapulco gold have all given releif. personally i love the Acapulco Gold because of it motavation lift, It allows me to focus on a project rather than my chronic pain. God Bless

also casey jones helps me and the more research I do,it makes sense to me why the sativa would be better in treating my headaches and migraines.I know I def dont want an indica for headaches!!and I cant smoke anyhing green or hasnt been flushed well,otw I get a headache:( but with the gold on hand perhaps I wont have to worry anymore??

sativa strains have worked best for my friend with migraines. The Indicas seem to make things more intense. AK47, flo and Acapulco gold have all given releif. personally i love the Acapulco Gold because of it motavation lift, It allows me to focus on a project rather than my chronic pain. God Bless

yes me too it is such a happy herb and I get so much done,by far my favorite for many reasons.....

Headaches are my speacility and I hate them. I had one today all day and nothing would take it away. My wife has viadin,perkicets(bad spelling) but my poorly grown Cali Hash plant works better and lasts just as long. She does not agree with Cannabis as a med, not sure why since she has smoked it plenty of times in the past just for pleasure(sexual usally LOL) So I think in her mind thats all it is good for. I just vapped some hash plant and no more headache, that I had been dealing with all day. Tylenol, and alleryg pills would not take it away. I usually use for my asthma and shoulder.

Archived