Temporary Card Problem

Hello everyone! About a month and a half ago I sent my medical papers to the state. I payed the $100 state fee with a money order, and near 21 days after sending it out, I received my money order receipt. I took all my paperwork plus the receipt to a local dispensary and was denied for not having the correct paperwork. Come to find out that I was supposed to tear off the receipt from the money order, but I did not think about it and just put it in the mail. I am assuming the state isn't sending me anything else because it's been so long, and that there may be some mistake in paperwork. I think I would have had the correct paperwork by now. I want to contact the people that are in charge of the MMMP but I don't know how to get a hold of them. Does anyone have any suggestions?

No they do not send you anything you have to copy everything before you send it in and add your money order receipt plus proof of receipt via certified mail that they received it . Then 21 days after your date of confirmation from the post office they signed for it your paperwork is good to go . This is important to learn as all legal documents in life require very similar treatment . Only the waiting period is unique to the card program .

No they do not send you anything you have to copy everything before you send it in and add your money order receipt plus proof of receipt via certified mail that they received it . Then 21 days after your date of confirmation from the post office they signed for it your paperwork is good to go . This is important to learn as all legal documents in life require very similar treatment . Only the waiting period is unique to the card program .

Thank you, how do I get the proof of the receipt if I used a money order? If I still had my envelope that my money order receipt came in, would the money order receipt plus the envelope constitute as proof that the state received the check over 21 days ago?

We should all be giving 100 dollars to the 3MA. Screw the state like they screw us. The "State" would not renew my application because I made a simple mistake on the SSN# of my caregiver. I cannot call to rectify the situation. They notified me one month to the day that my application was rejected.

Back in the day, my dealer didn't require me to pay a hundred service fee a year. I can't talk to them. They can keep my hundred bucks and I'll just take my Sec. 8 and be done with the whole mess.

Give your 100 dollars to the 3MA. Joe will make you a lic. LMFAO!!! Screw the State. Joe will make sure my hundred dollars is working for patients rights!!!

Archived