Life Without My Daughter

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thequietone

Ok I just met the thequietone and his son.:rock: They were very nice people. I cant thank them enough for making such a long trip to bring me some smiles in a bag. Cause believe me Im smiling today.:D Its a good day. And thanks again to everyone that pitched in. It is definitely the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. I will not forget it.

Thanks

Wozer

231.jpg

It was great to meet you Wozer and I'm glad I was able to brighten your day.

Thanks taby!

thequietone you sure did brighten my day. After you left I got a call from another new friend from my area that I met from this site. Thanks Capt. Stickyfinger. I smoked one of his cheese joints and I havent had to smoke one since. Very good meds my friend.

Thanks

Wozer

Thanks taby!

thequietone you sure did brighten my day. After you left I got a call from another new friend from my area that I met from this site. Thanks Capt. Stickyfinger. I smoked one of his cheese joints and I havent had to smoke one since. Very good meds my friend.

Thanks

Wozer

Your welcome and thank you for the complement! I'm glad that cheese put you in your place. :)

I recieved the card in the mail today. Thank you very much tarzan and mibrains it sure will help.

YOU GUYS ROCK :rock:

Thanks

Wozer

Just wanted you to know that Us

Northern Michigan Dirt Farmers Do Care & have Compassion :bighug:

By the sounds of things you've got a couple bucks

in your Pocket Now ... You have some Meds ...

and you Know you have some Real Friends out here

that do care about you ... :blow-a-heart:

Im going to try to have a Party Aug. 27th

Maybe you can make it ? Maybe Mike and his sons

can pick you up and bring you here here where the

Air is Fresher and the Budds are Tasty ... :thumbsu:

I could even chip in w/ Gas Money to Help ...

Just wanted you to know that Us

Northern Michigan Dirt Farmers Do Care & have Compassion :bighug:

By the sounds of things you've got a couple bucks

in your Pocket Now ... You have some Meds ...

and you Know you have some Real Friends out here

that do care about you ... :blow-a-heart:

Im going to try to have a Party Aug. 27th

Maybe you can make it ? Maybe Mike and his sons

can pick you up and bring you here here where the

Air is Fresher and the Budds are Tasty ... :thumbsu:

I could even chip in w/ Gas Money to Help ...

Hey Tarzan. I am still missing my girl and its still hard. I will make it through this and I am already stronger because of it. It does make me feel alot better knowing that there are other people out there that care. I thank each and everyone of you's that pitched in and made my days a little brighter. I will never forget it and I will pay it forward as soon as I can. Someday I hope to meet everyone of you and thank you personally. Maybe at Tarzans party on the 27th. I will see where things are at. There are two things I dont like to leave home without and that is my meds and my jeep. So if I can make it I will come up and hang out. But if not as soon as I can I will make a trip up just to hang out for a day.

Thanks

Wozer

Wozer :bighug: Thank you for sharing the pics. They are beautiful. I wish I had half the love you have for your family, my life would be completely different. It's good to know there are many very good, loving parents out there.

Sincerely, Sb (holding back the tears).

• 2 weeks later...

Morning " wozerdozer "

Have not heard from you in a few days ?

Everything Alright ?

Hope your going to be able to make

it up here August 27 , 2011 ?

Hey Dr. T. Sorry i missed your post on the 18th. I am doing alright. Things are tough still but I am making it. I just remembered today that your party is tomorrow. I do want to come up. My girlfriend has to work till 10 and we could be on the road by 10:30 11:00. I hope that will get us there on time. I just need an address so I can put it in my tomtom. O and a time to be there also. You'll know its me when you see the white Jeep Wrangler with black soft top. See you then.

Thanks again to everyone who has been there for me. It has been greatly appreciated.

Wozer

Archived