Jipo's Journal

Jipo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha. :blush: Ill have to show a pic of why i said that.

I've done a few bubbas that get that "Crown" look to them, almost like mini fox tails. Feel free to pop the pics in here, I dont mind :D

Hey Jipo, topping my mutant worked out big time, I now have 4 new tops coming in from a single topping! I'm looking forward to your results. :D

Very nice, I'm going to snap some pics here in a bit, gotta take a nap before I fall over, new work schedule is destroying me :lol: Mines looking pretty normal on the 2nd node, hoping it goes back to being a mutant though :dodgyrun:

Winner ! There's a lot of great strains there.

Id like to see the Querkle, if thats the question here. :)

Those are just the ones I'm planning on planting at some time, I've got a whole stash of vacuum packed beans I plan on saving for my son if all goes to plan one day :lol: Hopefully revive some lost gems :D

Mmmm Querkle....

I've got a pack of Querkle just waiting to be popped as well. Looks like you've got a ton of good stuff there :thumbsu: I've been wanting to try out that heavy duty fruity too.

I want to get some color in my room and Querkle is easily one of if not the best purple avail in seed form, only thing I don't like about her is picking which pheno to keep, but I don't plan on sprouting them any time soon, gonna add 2 to the collection, save the 3 til I get through a few others, I'm the most pumped for the Bodhi genetics, I've been talking to him and watching his work for quite some time, the Big Sur Holy Bud is flat out amazing, reminds me way more of the cuts on the west coast then the Big Sur Holy Weed seeds avail through other breeders, and it has a gorgeous magenta pheno, and some of the most sativa dom phenos I've ever seen in my life, and the Sunshine Daydream is just an ungodly 4 way of (Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine) x (Green crack x Tres Dawg) So I'm expecting lots of amazing variations amongst those as well.

I want to get some color in my room and Querkle is easily one of if not the best purple avail in seed form, only thing I don't like about her is picking which pheno to keep, but I don't plan on sprouting them any time soon, gonna add 2 to the collection, save the 3 til I get through a few others, I'm the most pumped for the Bodhi genetics, I've been talking to him and watching his work for quite some time, the Big Sur Holy Bud is flat out amazing, reminds me way more of the cuts on the west coast then the Big Sur Holy Weed seeds avail through other breeders, and it has a gorgeous magenta pheno, and some of the most sativa dom phenos I've ever seen in my life, and the Sunshine Daydream is just an ungodly 4 way of (Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine) x (Green crack x Tres Dawg) So I'm expecting lots of amazing variations amongst those as well.

Never tried any of the Bodhi genetics but I'd like to, you've got my attention with your description of the Holy Bud :mellow: . I'm a TGA and Dinafem fan for sure though. There are so many other breeders out there now that it's kind of hard to keep up with for me :lol:

Never tried any of the Bodhi genetics but I'd like to, you've got my attention with your description of the Holy Bud :mellow: . I'm a TGA and Dinafem fan for sure though. There are so many other breeders out there now that it's kind of hard to keep up with for me :lol:

Bodhi hangs out on a few forums, he does amazing work, look up tigers milk, if I didn't have White fire I would have gotten that, the sunshine is basically the same thing except with blue moonshine which should give me some non kushy phenos which is what I'm wanting. A lot of his works are limited like the Big Sur he was gifted seeds from a old schooler and did a small scale 6 female and 4 male pollenation then released them which is why theres so much variation, but its an "heirloom" strain, so he didn't want to "work" like everybody else and thats why he named it holy "bud" everybody else is holy "weed".

2z4z5l5.jpg

Magenta :D

DSCF0237i.jpg

2q2mjut.jpg

Pink haired Sativa BSHB

All Big Sur :D

157kewg.jpg

For a sativa lover like me, this is just beyond gorgeous. Even when untrimmed :D

Bodhi hangs out on a few forums, he does amazing work, look up tigers milk, if I didn't have White fire I would have gotten that, the sunshine is basically the same thing except with blue moonshine which should give me some non kushy phenos which is what I'm wanting. A lot of his works are limited like the Big Sur he was gifted seeds from a old schooler and did a small scale 6 female and 4 male pollenation then released them which is why theres so much variation, but its an "heirloom" strain, so he didn't want to "work" like everybody else and thats why he named it holy "bud" everybody else is holy "weed".

2z4z5l5.jpg

Magenta :D

DSCF0237i.jpg

2q2mjut.jpg

Pink haired Sativa BSHB

All Big Sur :D

157kewg.jpg

For a sativa lover like me, this is just beyond gorgeous. Even when untrimmed :D

Holy crap!! :o :o :o I really wish I had some of that now. Those are some killer looking buds. I almost wish I wouldn't have seen them, I already dream about watering, topping, etc. now I'm going to be dreaming about these beautiful pink buds :lol:

Holy crap!! :o :o :o I really wish I had some of that now. Those are some killer looking buds. I almost wish I wouldn't have seen them, I already dream about watering, topping, etc. now I'm going to be dreaming about these beautiful pink buds :lol:

Well when the time comes, you're more then welcome to a clone of her, the pink sativa is my goal, its supposedly a 10-12 week runner too, generally plants that sativa dom run 16+ I've seen thais go upwards of 28!! :dodgyrun: talk about getting anxious haha. As soon as I finish this run w/ the OGR/Diesel/Critical Jack I'm going to do 6-8 big sur at do some searching, she should be pretty obvious early with her leaf structure too so I'm really looking forward to them. Makes me wish I could fast forward through this run and get my breeding project out of the way to free up some room.

And of course, I'm going to do a Big Sur F2 if given the chance, without consideration, might do a open pollen run with all the males and females like bodhi did just to keep it true to the variations, or maybe chase the sativa pheno and see if I can stabilize it

Well when the time comes, you're more then welcome to a clone of her, the pink sativa is my goal, its supposedly a 10-12 week runner too, generally plants that sativa dom run 16+ I've seen thais go upwards of 28!! :dodgyrun: talk about getting anxious haha. As soon as I finish this run w/ the OGR/Diesel/Critical Jack I'm going to do 6-8 big sur at do some searching, she should be pretty obvious early with her leaf structure too so I'm really looking forward to them. Makes me wish I could fast forward through this run and get my breeding project out of the way to free up some room.

Wow, that would be great, trust me I won't forget to ask ha :lol: same deal here, I'll be doing journals left and right so if you ever see anything you want let me know, I take off the first 2 nodes usually to reduce side branching so I always have good cuttings/clones hanging around.

I haven't done any true sativas indoors because of the height but I was thinking about giving it a shot. Either that or tossing them outside next year and letting nature take her course :D

As long as you tie them down and prepare for stretch theyre easy, you just cant let them grow on there own or they get out of control. and the first handful of branches are almost a waste to leave on imo, I almost always trim the bottom 2-3 and top at node 4 sometimes 3 or 5 depending on stretch and vigor.

As long as you tie them down and prepare for stretch theyre easy, you just cant let them grow on there own or they get out of control. and the first handful of branches are almost a waste to leave on imo, I almost always trim the bottom 2-3 and top at node 4 sometimes 3 or 5 depending on stretch and vigor.

Ah, I do kind of the same thing with indicas. I top at the second node to get 4 main tops and then take the first 2-3 nodes off each main branch. I'd love to have that BSHB sativa be the first one to make it's way into my garden though :thumbsu:

Archived