Judge: Marijuana Act Does Not Protect Dispensaries

Same chorus different verse. Haven't all of Oakland County's judges (or at least 9 of them) issued case-opinions similarly interpreting the Act to limit any person from transferring mj to more than 5 patients? And those must be registered to them at MDCH? The speech the original judge (female) on the case gave at the March arraignment of the principals of Everyboy's Cafe said it was at the chief judge's directive that all Oakland County cases wud be (and had been) decided on this basis, "defense attorneys find a different defense since this was old hat" and long past moot.

Bluntly, if you practice anything different than transferring to the 5 patients registered to you, Oakland County, if it pops you, will bend you over so you can kiss your donkey goodby--you're convicted--only the sentence is in question. If you're Barb Agro, 72, and long-time Oakland County employee (sheriff's dispatcher), you'll get slapped but not cubicled. Others get a course in chrome bracelets lasting 1+ year, judging from the sentences given other similar defts.

So the paper prints this as news? WTF? Where have they been the last 2 1/2 years?

[begin rant]

They need to show us where Prop 1 says dispensaries are illegal because I didn't read that part. They can't show it, because it's not there. What is not illegal, must be legal.

I think there should be as many dispensaries as there are bars. It would provide an untold boost to our economy and we know competition in business and industry is good for the consumer. Competition. Put a dispensary in every neighborhood.

Just legalize it & end all the injustice, or they need to show us there's something better. We're listening.

[end rant] :rock:

[begin rant]

They need to show us where Prop 1 says dispensaries are illegal because I didn't read that part. They can't show it, because it's not there. What is not illegal, must be legal.

I think there should be as many dispensaries as there are bars. It would provide an untold boost to our economy and we know competition in business and industry is good for the consumer. Competition. Put a dispensary in every neighborhood.

Just legalize it & end all the injustice, or they need to show us there's something better. We're listening.

[end rant] :rock:

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

i was inn court a few weeks ago and one of the defendants was ask on the stand why he thought the dispensary's were legal he said he looked it up on the Oakland county web site and it did not say it was illegal

so the P.A ask it did not say robing a Bank was illegal on that web site ether so that must be Legal

Archived