Themoscuttyproject: Mythos

Guest MosCutty

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MosCutty

Your little ones look healthy. It is good that you take pictures. They grow so fast! :rolleyes:

Hi Clark, pictures work well as a form of record keeping for me. I like to follow the progress of genetics from start to finish, and see if my hunches are right when selecting gender and medicinal quality.

I could run 20 quality beans and only find 1 pheno suitable for use in my garden.

Hey Mos, lookin good i see we think the same on this time of year.

Yes sir Rhinoman, gotta keep it moving. :jig: You should have explained why, LOL guess I will for the newbies.

The reasons are the summer temps are gone and the primary gardens are stabilized for the winter run. Researched based farmers can now move forward with seed projects, flowering out any new clones, and finding keepers that may see the primary gardens.

This is advanced cycling that will take time for newbies to master, but I think anyone serious about farming should at least crack a few beans per year.

I am fortunate to work with a group of researched based farmers, that like to pool the seed runs and collectively select pheno's worthy of flowering. This allows me to select from genetics that I didn't personally grow out, giving me a better chance of finding what I'm looking for.

Mos

Guest MosCutty

Lets talk about "roots natty roots dread kinky dread...I and I at the roots...." Robert Nesta Marley

I've been talking with a few members about moving things along. Certainly there are many ways to move genetics from seed to flowering but timing is key if you have an agenda.

Here are the roots of the Lavender cross at 19 days from above ground. Notice the lateral roots and the hairs, this is good stuff. :thumbsu:

DSC_0055-1.jpg

Moving from the cups to the 1 gallon just in time. I need to move these along so I don't want them root bound, IMO this slows sexing and progress in general.

DSC_0058.jpg

And of course we keep it moving right! So we have girls coming out of organics, we also have the RDWC working with a full load of Pre'98 at the moment. Here is Perma Frost in a two gallon close to finish, respect to MasterKush for this cut.

DSC_0129-1.jpg

DSC_0135-1.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

Here is one we have been looking at, Deep Chunk (PMB Pheno). The smoke really is excellent on this one, and is great for pain relief.

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Mos

Archived