State Legislature Is Going To Rescind The Medical Marijuana Cards

EdwardGlen

For those in the community who support the republican party, your dogs are loose...

Patterson answers questions posed by readers of The Oakland Press

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/articles/2011/09/16/news/doc4e725af08db6e587419826.txt?viewmode=fullstory

John W. Hart of Lake Orion asked Patterson when the state Legislature is going to rescind the medical marijuana cards issued to people who were not intended to have them.

"I think that's already happening," Patterson said, though changes and clarifications to the state's medical marijuana law enacted by voters could take months in some cases, and years in others.

"I think he'll continue to push for legislation that really clarifies what people voted on a couple of years ago," Patterson said. "I don't think they voted on legalizing marijuana.

"Schuette understands that and he'll go the court, he'll go to the legislature," Patterson said. "So for Mr. Hart in Lake Orion, Bill Schuette is the guy you want to watch and you might want to drop him a line because he's clearly made this an issue.

"I think some of the things that are easy will get done in a matter of months."

========================================================================================================================

Michigan Attorney General Wants to Make Life Harder for Sick People

http://blog.mpp.org/medical-marijuana/michigan-attorney-general-wants-to-make-life-harder-for-sick-people/08122011/

Have you ever noticed how prohibitionists in power keep fighting medical marijuana by saying that it is out of control, and somehow causing a breakdown in society, endangering the public, sending the wrong message to kids, etc.? Have you also noticed that they will freely spend time and taxpayer money trying to undermine medical marijuana programs and restrict the rights of patients?

Population of Michigan 9,883,640 Medical Marijuana Cards issued 100,000... WOOOOOOOO, stop the trains and close the borders!!

It will endanger the kids!! In 2000, almost 7 million persons age 12 to 20 was a binge drinker; that is about one in five persons under the legal drinking age was a binge drinker.

I know the first intoxicant my lips ever touched came in a brown bottle. Sadly, Mr. Schuette, your gateway "drug" is legal.

Thank you L. Brooks Patterson ..

Without that clear statement, I may not have found the motivation to collect recall petition signatures for Bill Schuette.

Thank you L. for making it crystal clear how important it is to get BS away from power. It's like a kid running with scissors. Gotta stop them before anyone else gets hurt.

Recall Bill Schuette its not just about medical marijuana He is the spawn of the one of the Chemical Companies in the world. I don't see how can live when his family has made billions of dollars poisoining our state and the rest of the world. Then he parades around acting as if he is this charitable conservative. Let's please get him out of office. Watch this video of what Dow Chemical has done and will do for generations to come.

Please watch this video and read this article.

http://www.truthistreason.net/what-dow-chemical-doesnt-want-you-to-know-about-your-water

I know there is a recall underway but is there an ORGANIZED effort? Is there someone heading this up that is delegating duties so the signatures can get collected? If not then it's gonna fail. A few people here and there offering to help ain't gonna cut it. We need a flowchart that starts with the guy who got the language approved and branches out to hundreds of people to collect signatures in different regions of the state. It ain't gonna happen if the full force ain't put behind this.

Yes, there is an organized group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/recallbillschuette/

AWESOME. I don't do facebook but that link should be pinned to the top of every list on this forum. Everyone here should commit to helping out in some way. Set up a table at local homecoming parades or other events. This isn't going to get done on its own. It would be nice if the MMMA would make this a priority. Blowjob bill is a total donkey and his opinion a few months ago was so bad. A separate room for each 12 plants! This is disgusting. Remove this scumbag! We need a mod to put up a dedicated thread to organized signature collecitng events before we miss our chance!

"Schuette understands that and he'll go the court, he'll go to the legislature," Patterson said. "So for Mr. Hart in Lake Orion,

Bill Schuette is the guy you want to watch and you might want to drop him a line because he's clearly made this an issue"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You might want to drop him a line " And I did in a FORMAL COMPLAINT...

Dear Bill Schuette,

I am a voter.

I want you to stop supporting any further restrictions on the Michigan Medical Marijuana act. You should reverse your opinion Letter 7259 and work instead to guarantee safe access for all patients and caregivers in Michigan. You are hurting the people that need your protection- Veterans, the sick, the injured, people with cancer and other terrible illnesses.

STOP your effort at re-criminalizing medical Marijuana.

Signed: XXXX

P.S.

I expect a response to this communication.

Population of Michigan 9,883,640 Medical Marijuana Cards issued 100,000... WOOOOOOOO, stop the trains and close the borders!!

It will endanger the kids!! In 2000, almost 7 million persons age 12 to 20 was a binge drinker; that is about one in five persons under the legal drinking age was a binge drinker.

I know the first intoxicant my lips ever touched came in a brown bottle. Sadly, Mr. Schuette, your gateway "drug" is legal.

:thumbsu:EXACELY! -SB

Archived