Looking For A Cut Of La Con.

Budguy

I've been running La for a tad over 2 yrs now. Fast flower time and ridiculous dense lemon pinesol nugz. Looks like I'll be pulling over an ounce per gallon this run. Oh and Btw I crossed her to a '91 leaning Deadhead. Gonna be fun going through those gems.

Peace

I've been running La for a tad over 2 yrs now. Fast flower time and ridiculous dense lemon pinesol nugz. Looks like I'll be pulling over an ounce per gallon this run. Oh and Btw I crossed her to a '91 leaning Deadhead. Gonna be fun going through those gems.

Peace

I heard it described as a "20 lb weights on the eyelids" kind of strain, and that's why I want to try growing it.

I know so many people who have sleep disorders as a side effect of whatever their condition is.

You should journal that la x deadhead cross. Would love to see what comes out of that genetic hellstorm. :devil:

I wouldn't call it 20 lb weights. For me she has the opposite effects as most ppl do. She wakes me up. I get alot done when smoking her. Now my Chem D has that effect. But yeah I'll be journaling them on a few private sites. Don't like puttin pics up in newb open forums. Made a few crosses this run. Goldendawg hybrid pheno got hit and my Bushy cut of Sour Banana x Triangle kush. Busy busy.

Peace

I am currently pheno hunting la con I bought it as a pic n mix a couple orders ago n then got 2 regs free with my last order. All 3 have cracked n seem normal. Prophet I will let you know if I find a keeper I saw u had master kush n a different thread and would be very interested n that if that's an option.

I'm also in Kalamazoo, but would be happy to drive. O have some Top Dawg Guava 13 seeds and clones and K.O.S. Iron Cindy seeds to trade for some La Con, Afgooey or Deathstar. I also have triclouds space crush, vortex, sour diesel, Ak-48, Pluto OG Kush, permafrost and bubba clones for trade.

Budguy if you find that let me know and I'll do the same. I have that permafrost too if your still interested.

I'm also in Kalamazoo, but would be happy to drive. O have some Top Dawg Guava 13 seeds and clones and K.O.S. Iron Cindy seeds to trade for some La Con, Afgooey or Deathstar. I also have triclouds space crush, vortex, sour diesel, Ak-48, Pluto OG Kush, permafrost and bubba clones for trade.

Budguy if you find that let me know and I'll do the same. I have that permafrost too if your still interested.

Whats the scoop on your "Pluto OG Kush"? We had a strain back in the 80s called the "Pluton". Is this a genetic spin off from it? If so, i may be very interested!! We found what we thought were the seeds from 20 years ago. None of them popped :( Thanks, Medcnman.

for sure man! im on the hunt still lol. whats the pluto og you have ? Never heard of it, clone only strain?

Havent flowered the Pluto Og Kush, I got that at the jackson farmers market, after doing some research it appears its part of a collective in california's planetary strains. Apparently they go for really high dollar prices in Cali and the collective that created this god awarded the best collective last year. Sorry I'm cant thinkk of the name at the moment but search and you will find. I'm just about to throw her in 12/12, but i definitely have high hopes for her. I have also sprouted 2 guave 13 seeds one is in flower, the other is about to go, still sexing, but i have 1 clone right now of guava.

Nice sounds like a solid strain might have to pick a clone up off you in the near future of the pluto ! Bubba kush is awesome man ill throw some pics up of the ones i have in flower right now...it grows small sized nugs but man they are as hard as a rock!

Archived