Ron Paul Is Smashin It!

TheBeagle

Just did some research! RP is killing it

Ron Paul has won 17 of 38 straw polls (

0.44%)

Cumulative Straw Poll Tally - As of November 15, 2011

UPDATED NOV 15, 2011 - What evidence shows the strongest indicator of support for a candidate? Live straw poll votes or phone polls? If you tally all the straw poll results for 2011, you will see that Ron Paul is winning by a cumulative tally. Below are the results of the cumulative total taken from all the straw polls reported on wikipedia. This evidence is the strongest indicator of support for the candidates because they are the most likely to vote.

http://ronpaulronpaul.com/winning.php

Anyone know why MI voters, 50% of them in that straw poll voted for Romney? We all say we want this to change and were doing the best we can but with 7% behind RP were not doing too hot. Colorado looks good giving Mr Cain 50% of their votes as long as he's not pulling an Obama saying hes for it and then when hes elected its instantly gone. I dunno I just think we need to be doing a better job of educating people and getting them to actually vote this time around instead of saying we need to change whos in office but not willing to do anything about it

totaly agree......

User is offline Gareth

* Pip

* Add as Friend

* PM this member

* Group: Members

Posted Today, 12:49 PM

The rate the Repugs are dying on the stage, Ron Paul is all they got left...no pun intended. If we aren't hiring a third party candidate, we are in sad sad trouble.

Ron Paul has policies on living wage , health care , and safety nets for the disabled and poor many find barbaric in a Country wealthy enough to put so much effort into hobbies , sports , and other non essential activities while people suffer and die with unemployment so high . Many individuals understand a need to aid in the plight of those who have nothing from no fault of their own if not for compassion but to stop them from being in a state of desperate panic creating chaos thus destabilizing communities .

Did you know Ron Paul , is on record against min wage which protects individuals from total exploitation and living in total hopelessness ? He would eliminate the Social Security Disability plan for individuals hoping charities would pick up the current need over planning and shared expense with everyone participating for the better good as now . He believes individuals should not be required to participate in Social Security and likewise charity will solve the need of seniors who find themselves broke and too worn down to work any longer .It is hard to believe that a society whom seeks profit as a priority and finds taxation difficult to digest and pay even when applied to necessities required to stave off hunger , misery and death for others will be motivated more efficient by doing this . Truly SSI and SSD are compassionate programs and at the price of a family of 4 sitting between the 20's at a Lions game or 25% of what it costs to park a motor-home at Chicagoland for a Nascar event per year is great deal which we shouldn't complain about the cost given the alternative.

As we have seen how cannabis prohibition has created so many individuals whom do not want change due to profiting from the current system the converse is also true . Employers pay half of everyones Social Security Insurance costs now is it a barrier to job creation ? Or is it merely a cost of conducting business with compassionate policy , nothing more , nothing less . Most corperations would love to eliminate this expense but think what it would do to actual people whom all believe disabillity will never happen to them . This is one area of weakness in the RP platform many find non acceptable .

Im deff giving him my vote im all for the constitution I hate big biz perry....LMAO can even speak without making whoopee up....cain NO TY i dont need a pizza guy to run the country i live in ,AT LEAST RP has been in office ....all these other cats.....mine as well convince your neighbor to run for pres....im sure he will do a better job then ALL of them RP is hands down getting my vote 110% only cause he speaks the truth~! people hate truth cause they are stuck in the past...they don't want change...the whole system needs a not only on a government /financial level but on a generation level get they old wrinkled donkey prunes out of office that are stuck in their ways ...if not its just gonna be the same ol bunny muffin big government/big biz///hell with middle class...

croppled......the reason their is poor people in this country is because of the idiots in office now......obama care...... welfare.....

as for welfare.... look at detroit.....bridge cards......how about remove welfare..remove bridge cards for those people who are crackheads MANDATORY drug TESTING monthy for anyone on ALL drugs on welfare if something shows up other then what they are prescribed for....welfare and bridge cards get pulled make these lazy donkey drug addicts get up off they donkey n get a education and find a job ...i dont know the exact % of people who have bridge cards but im can speculate that more hen 70% of the people who have them are NOT disabled.....better yet child support.......dont pay your child support......welfare GONE....the whole lower half of the state has gone to bunny muffin cause of people wanting to line their pockets in office...and lazy SOB crackheads they don't want work they want sell illegal drugs and make 53 dam kids then not pay for em...then normal tax payers like you and I and the rest of the people on this forum have to pay for it...

if they dont wana work then make em work and goes for ANY person....black white mexican w/e..i work in liquor retail for 12 years.....do you know how many people a day i turn down for using ""Bridge cards" on Beer Blunts wraps and newports?.....beyond hundreds...yet they roll up on a mercedes on 28 " rims with 3 lbs of gold on their neck ....or a single white mom with 5 kids in a 2012 escalade using a dam bridge card...a few weeks ago a lady came in with a job application ....and she pulls up on a BMW M5 wtf... prob is people are just lazy they don't wana work ....or their is no jobs...cause of the corrupts people in office wanted everything cheap...we are one of if not the richest country in the world...yet everyone is jobless... why?

Ron Paul exposes how wealth has been siphoned from the people by government and banks. We might not have needed to be taken care of by daddy government so much if our system had been run all along the way Ron Paul wants to run it. Tell me who is kooky, the one who wants to stop spending trillions of dollars on atrocious wars or the people who want to keep doing it?

Anyone know why MI voters, 50% of them in that straw poll voted for Romney? We all say we want this to change and were doing the best we can but with 7% behind RP were not doing too hot. Colorado looks good giving Mr Cain 50% of their votes as long as he's not pulling an Obama saying hes for it and then when hes elected its instantly gone. I dunno I just think we need to be doing a better job of educating people and getting them to actually vote this time around instead of saying we need to change whos in office but not willing to do anything about it

rom is a michigander that is part of the reason....rom has some good points... so does cain so does newt on his border policy...but is all realness RP has got it down in my book even bach has good points but people need to look at the bigger picture of our financial state....if the USA is not soild on money...nothing else really matters ....thing is we ARE solid on money is just being spent for mostly dumb bunny muffin @ the forefront that can be figured out later

Ron Paul exposes how wealth has been siphoned from the people by government and banks. We might not have needed to be taken care of by daddy government so much if our system had been run all along the way Ron Paul wants to run it. Tell me who is kooky, the one who wants to stop spending trillions of dollars on atrocious wars or the people who want to keep doing it?

I'm agree 100% their is a reason why RP is ignored...... cause he is the truth...he speaks the real deal...imagine the world now...100% living by the constitution...WE would ALL be rich if not all then ALOT of people would be 2x in better condition then they already are..... I'm only 27....i should have been out of college i should have a house..and a solid job.....nope i don't im currently 13k in debt for 3 years of college and just signed up for ANOTHER college ...by the time im 45...bunny muffin....i don't even wana know

Archived