Need A Very *narcotic* Afghani/indica

purklize

I won't need it immediately, but I'm just fishing to see what's out there... I had a cross called "Gx" that was supposed to be superbly narcotic, which is exactly what I need for my migraines, but I have faced every imaginable pest problem and it has been a real headache... and now despite all my efforts it is dying, after 5 months of trying to get it healthy enoguh to flower, or at least clone... serious bummer.. real sad about it, my plants are my babies :( . Either way I'm going to need a replacement soon, once I can clean up the room and scrub everything down. Thanks in advance for any help here! :thumbsu: I really need this, I get anxiety from a lot of strains and when I have a bad migraine I really just need to sleep. The more indica the better it seems, though I've never had a strain people called "narcotic," the heaviest was probably DP blueberry or orange kush. My migraines were much better controlled for a while but then I got shingles and they've come roaring back out of control even though I've had huge amounts of narcotic painkillers shovelled down my throat the last few weeks... that supply wont last much longer though, really hoping this chronic headache goes away but if not... hoping a "truly narcotic" afghani can save the day.

EDIT: I live in Ann Arbor.

Edited by purklize

i don't really keep anything super narcotic... mostly a heady sativa dom guy... but are you into really clean bho? some otherwise heady strains can become seemingly over-the-top narcotic after processing is why i asked... couple of hits of really strong source material & that should put you o u t, out. ;-)

I have found oil to be very useful. I don't have butane oil, but I have some nice simpson oil I made a ways back. It is very, very good for pain, sleep, anxiety, etc. It can truly be a miracle, and hence I'm curious how far this can go. Will all the anxiety edge disappear with a heavy afghani? Thats what I'm wondering...

How hard is it to find a "real" G13? Are there really that many fakes going around? I hear people say a lot about strains "hope it's the real one," which worries me. I've heard "Afghani" and the "Hash Plants" are phenomenal, but I haven't been able to find any of them.

i'm supposed to have a specimen cut of the g13... got her finishing now & will happily sample you some smoke w done & pass you the cut, should it work out for you... free o charge bro... actually looking to replace her in the library anyway.

but, and this isn't me, you should really find someone that can run really clean bho... really clean. it's one of the 'best' experiences you can have w the weed... takes a sour d or banner & turns em into a 2-hit sleeper, or any proper source material for that matter.

i'v got a really good buddy in CO & that's just about the only thing that really can help w his migraines... and even still. i feel for ya bro... do the bho. ;-)

Well there's the pacific, Airbourne, and one other I forgot the name of. The G I ran was from a dude named Hashbean, who named his pacific Bx25 Klar. Massive yielder, uber potent. But alas 2/3 threw nanners on me around day 65. The 3rd we dubbed G3. Few crosses and cutz of her runnin around the north. But like I was saying, outta the 10. G3 grew like an OG. Lanky and unlike any of the sisters except for the annis back taste. But super Icey. bunny muffin, was just to knockdown for me. And if I want knockdown, I'd rather have tastier IMO. Love Chem's and Diesels around my way.

Peace

Wow CleanD, thank you for the offer! I can't say enough how much I appreciate it!

Is the BHO really different from iso oil in terms of effects? I wasn't aware the BHO was that special, but now you got my attention!

for me at least... and i'm not an oil guy... though i certainly can appreciate it every now & then. this is just my opinion, but it's the source material itself, the type of solvent, the process itself & the gassing off techique, along w the proper tools for the use afterwards, that adds to the whole experience of the bho that puts it over the top. it really does become something special in that the sticky ickiness won't leave the roof of the mouth... so clean, so pure, so distinct in flavor. and w really good source material, the concentrations just become over the top... which might just do up the migraine issues. clean bho is something special. :-)

but no prob bro... the gal is yours... and lucky bro, i'm clean. no bugs, no mold, no nothing. will get up some pics of the gal w she's done & u'r welcome to a nug or two to try. she's supposed to be the airborn, but dunno 100% on my source's source. will know more w done though. gl w the head bangers man. peace.

See, this is what confuses me on genetics:

http://cannabismjseeds.com/g-13-cannabis-seeds.html

G13, according to other soruces, is a 100% indica/afghanica. There, they say it,s "sativa dominant."

...???

Awesome about the BHO. I am going to have to try that sometime. And very generous of you on the genetics...!!

Edited by purklize

I tried eating some iso oil from a hybrid last night. Kinda overdid it, almost freaked for a few minutes over something silly that shouldn't happen again... but it was amazing for the headache, and I mean amaaazing... it hepled more than the oxy has (though granted I had taken a vicodin before I ate the oil :P). Didn't even know what a headache was anymore, fell asleep in literally seconds (crazy for me, even sleeping pills take minutes) and slept solidly for 12 straight hours. Wow was that ever just what I needed... :thumbsu: Now I'm really excited about what a pure indica might hold in store for me. Again this was oil from a hybrid (extracted with isopropanol, and cooked down in a crockpot).

Skywalker and a cross of strawberry cough-nycd xg13 work for me. If your having migraines, you may want something potent but the expansion on these two strains I am running would make you cough, and probably hurt your head like hell if your smoking after the onset of a migraine. I hope you find a strain that works well for you, it's out there, you just need to find it. God bless

How u like the cosmic dawg man? Still have a pack chillin along with his alienfruit, and the ECSD cross. Been thinkin to crack them open. A straight up Chem D leaning Aliendawg will knock the socks off of Veteran smokers. And that is def almost a pure Indi. You'll have to dig through a bunch of beans to find her but she's worth it for sure. Also there's Chem D Bx3 available at Hemp Depot, by an obscure but nonetheless fantastic breeder. Check out ISP. May be some in stock. Tell u what. U find the rare hybrid pheno, which is a great mix of '91 & D, and you'll know true Indica power. I still to this day have never smoked more potent meds.

Peace

Sage ..I have a friend who uses it for his migrainse..said it was the best migraine meds hes found in his ten or so years...I have a blue sage (blue satelite x sage)...IMO you will not ever find the original g13 and yah..the knock offs are everywhere, as they are with just about every "legendary" strain...Ive been looking for a legit purple kush for almost a year now.Tried about 6 dif cuts from 6 dif people and none of them were it.My buddy has finally found it tho..purple bud thru and thru..not just the leaves...problem is people get seeds from thier plants and them deem then whatever they came from and spread them around...kinda like the lemon cake going around in seed form.

And that is why research is critical. There are a ton of bs breeders that say they're strain and I use that term loosely because a strain isn't a strain until it's stabilized. Is super potent, high yielding, easy growing, etc. Which is usually not the case. But there are a handful that put years into they're work. ISP, Reserva, Bodhi, DNA, Shanti, Topdawg, and a few others I can't think of at the moment. IMO, some of the best seeds I've cracked over the years weren't from big named banks. But from great growers with eyes and nose for selective breeding. Hell, my pollen chucking has put out better dank in patients rooms than some of the priciest bs at the attitude. Just my 2 cents.

Peace

Edited by dondjinn

• 2 weeks later...

So I've gained a lot of interest in the strain "Herijuana" by Sannie's. It's relatively cheap, it's direct from the breeder so I'm sure to get fresh seeds (not to mention the REAL seeds), and it seems to have a killer reputation for sedation, and pain relief. Has anyone tried it? Is it really what it's made out to be? I have a Pre-98 Bubba Kush clone now (have yet to try the buds), but I'd like to get multiple variants of indicas, in case one works better than the other, or at least to avoid tolerance by switching strains frequently.