Wording Change On Lara Site

while cleaning some desk area out today, i found a copy of what i believe is the original law. I have to double check it, but i was pretty sure i made a full copy of how it was posted on the MMMP/MDCH site before it was apprehended by LARA.

i ll look at it tomorrow and see if its the entire piece, or just a partial copy.

If I go to a Doctor, any Doctor, and they see me, and take my money, I am a Patient of that Doctor.

I would think that is at least a start of a "relationship".

No matter my Medical issue, if the Doctor writes a script, or, signs my LARA paperwork, the Doctor has taken another step in this "relationship".

By then, they have your name, address, telephone, medical background, signatures, received monies...... etc. At some point, this has to be a "relationship".

If you have to go to the doctor a certain number of times, over a certain time period, OK. But what if you don't already have a family Doctor, or, worse, they won't sign the LARA paperwork ??

We are sometimes forced to seek out a Doctor who will sign our paperwork. If you become afflicted with something, how long should we suffer with it ?? You can get opiates far easier.

I know there are some people who have nothing wrong, and go to Card Mills, and people like that always mess things up for the rest of us.

Of course, the Govt. sets up that series of events to happen in the first place, starting with Prohibition. Peace !!

If I go to a Doctor, any Doctor, and they see me, and take my money, I am a Patient of that Doctor.

I would think that is at least a start of a "relationship".

No matter my Medical issue, if the Doctor writes a script, or, signs my LARA paperwork, the Doctor has taken another step in this "relationship".

By then, they have your name, address, telephone, medical background, signatures, received monies...... etc. At some point, this has to be a "relationship".

If you have to go to the doctor a certain number of times, over a certain time period, OK. But what if you don't already have a family Doctor, or, worse, they won't sign the LARA paperwork ??

We are sometimes forced to seek out a Doctor who will sign our paperwork. If you become afflicted with something, how long should we suffer with it ?? You can get opiates far easier.

I know there are some people who have nothing wrong, and go to Card Mills, and people like that always mess things up for the rest of us.

Of course, the Govt. sets up that series of events to happen in the first place, starting with Prohibition. Peace !!

This is not uncommon in other medical areas, example there are plenty of doctors that just do FAA certs for pilots and nobody has ever questioned there doctor/patient relationship. Just another way to prey on the sick n weak IMO.

I have not had a Family Doctor since i was 12 to 13.

unless you count Chiropractic.

I have went to the ER twice in my lifetime for myself. Once i was doing a remodel, wire mesh fell from the ceiling on wreck out, and hit my hand. no biggy for the first 15 seconds...but it just happened to catch the artery between the 3rd and 4th knuckle on my left hand. next thing i knew every time my heart pumped, blood was spurting out about a ft. Yep, think i need a stitch or 3.

the other time, i was prescribed Emiyacen for a tooth that was giving me troubles. about 13 hrs into my first dose, i was doubled over in stomach pain. had taken it a few times before without an issue, but it had went toxic on me... im allergic to penicyllin, so cant take that.

Other than the occasional flue bug where im just down for the count, i dont believe in practicioners of most general medicines.

If im buiding a house, i dont hire someone practicing their trade, I hire a master builder.

if im building a power station, i dont hire a guy practicing circut board building. I hire an Electrical Engineer.

Likewise, If i have a heart attack, i dont go see my neighbor whos a volenteer firefighter, though she ll know what to do, shes heardly a cardiologist.

We have experts in every spectrum of health care. To think that canabis would not have a specific field delegated to its use, is perposterous at best...

Now, Medical Practicioners denounce cannabis and its health effect, while the Experts assert its multitude of medically beneficial properties. So much so, those same experts anticipate, we have only scratched the tip of cannaibis' true potential for healing and health.

So when my back hurts, because i was picking up too much weight, I dont buy in to the Status Qua of let me run to the redi med/er and get a script cuz i want to mask the pain. I go to my chiropractor so he can assess my spinal column alignment, and put me back into position.

True Spine care is as essential to good health as anything else is, and Chiropractors can be seen as Naturalists as well.

I have to ask Why they did not allow Chiropractors to give recommendations anyways.

1. Chiropractors spend more time i class and labs than standard medical drs.

2. Chiropractors spend three times the amount of study on the body and specifically the neural pathways of the human body, than medical drs. They understand better how your brain sends signals to your body to tell it how and what to do and when...

3. They spend about 1/2 the amount of time in Pharmacology. Chiropractors believe in natural methods of healing. They accept the need for more evasive medical procedures when appropriate.

it seems to me if anyone should be offering recommendations, it should be the Chiropractic Doctors...or they should atleast also be allowed.

i have boney growths on my vertibrae at the ends. The end point towards each other and rub together.

i had a choice at 14 of opperate, with a 50/50 chance of any help, but included a 50/50 chance i could be paralized in the procedure, or live with it.

i hurt at 14 and i hurt now.

Regular Practicing Drs would of had me dead by now, or at the very least, ran thru the gambit of pharma meds trading one addiction for another with every pill change, and a new list of side effects and complications. effectively leaving me unable to function relatively coherently. after 30 plus years of pain meds, i could not imagine how bad my life would be now. Being strung out on pain meds for 30 yrs....

I chose the 2 C's of natural methods to treat my pain.

Cannabis and Chiropractic.

both allow me to function with only physicaly load limitations thru my daily events.

As a result, I was able to do most what i chose to do, with a moderate amount of pain depending on the situation.. watching a movie in the drive in or theater, no sweat. Riding snowmobile, not as easy, but i loved it and did it anyways....

i refused to let my pain limit my ability to do that which i desired to try. now at 45. i have to sucumb to the fact my pain is begginning to out due my sheer will to do... Had i been on Pain meds since the early 80s, i doubt i would of been able to do 1/10th of the living i was able to sober using cannabis and weekly, sometimes daily chiropractic visits.

so the whole point to my lil story, any time i see a dr, im seeking an expert. I dont do practicioners. they can practice on others if they allow, but i ll wait till they are a bit more of an expert before i heed their prescription advice....

but everytime I met with a Dr of any level, i had a Confidential Dr/Patient relationship established, even if that was only to take an xray, or draw blood for a lab, or take a throat swap to check for infection. Each time i usually only seen Drs one time, and in many cases was more of a paperwork issue than an actual exam.... with exception to my Chiropractic Care. So a Bona-Fide Dr/Pt relationship can be any time you have seen a Dr., and they have wrote something about you in your Private Medical Chart. No need for prior recommendations, no need for 20 visits in a 1 month time, no need for an end of life dr to come in and say, heres a buttload of morphine patches, die happy.

See a Dr. Get any type of medical advice concerning your visit, you and the good Dr have established a Dr/Pt Relationship.

This is the way it has been since Hippocrates. And Sir Bill thinks as a Lawyer, he better understands what a Dr/Pt relationship than Hippocrates Did?

That is an angle that needs to be enlightened.

Nothing posted here justifies the violation of law by the state.

The excuse is the law is "hazy" or "confusing."

That EXCUSE is being used to completely ignore the law.

The law is crystal clear. They have twenty days.

By using the mantra "confused .. so confused I can't do it right!" They completely ignore the very simplest parts of the law .. such as:

Twenty days, you idiots!!

OBEY THE LAW!!

Someone MIGHT abuse the system, so we'll just ignore the law completely.

We want changes in the law, so we'll be confused until we get the changes we want to see.

They WANT to be confused. The law doesn't say what they want it to. So they intend to remain confused until they get the changes they want.

Meanwhile they enforce those changes they want to see in the law. Instead of respecting the law we have.

Blatantly ignoring the voters.

Archived