Flowering

I am kinda a new grower but it seems to me that when they are male they will be more lanky, When females start flowering I noticed little white or clear looking hairs about like eye lashes were you would think a bud might form. It seems it took my Deep Purple around 12 days after switching to 12/12 that I noticed these. Hope this helps but I am sure someone with more experience with help you also.

I have all female plants, and am looking for when to go into the 12/12 cycle. Just starting to get cloudy hairs from the flowers. 27 days into the grow in soil. and 18/6 under a 1000w HID

With a clone they are normaly ready to flower, the only consideration to look at is how big of a plant and how much produce you want to get from that plant. Normally the bigger they are, the more you will get, but too tall and you won't get much from the bottom of the plant due to lack of light. Topping to get bushier plants can help with this. If you are getting the white hairs, they will flower now, but you may want to let them grow longer for higher yield.

I have all female plants, and am looking for when to go into the 12/12 cycle. Just starting to get cloudy hairs from the flowers. 27 days into the grow in soil. and 18/6 under a 1000w HID

I always gone online and do research to see when the breeder recommends placing their respective strains in flower a lot i know swear by 18 - 22 inches some even wont bother until its at a full 36 inch height with the sativas .

I always gone online and do research to see when the breeder recommends placing their respective strains in flower a lot i know swear by 18 - 22 inches some even wont bother until its at a full 36 inch height with the sativas .

So if they say 48 days to flower, does that mean, you should then start the 12/12 light cycle? Roughly about that time.

So if they say 48 days to flower, does that mean, you should then start the 12/12 light cycle? Roughly about that time.

I have found that 36" can be a pretty good rule of thumb, your results will vary by strain.

most strains average 60 to 80 days of 12 & 12 to harvest, and you normally will get 30 to 50 percent increase in height after the switch to 12/12. I hope I answered your question, not exactly sure what you are asking.

Archived