Snyder Online 6Pm

thank you for this link, i caught it just in time and listened to the gov speak.. it was an excellent opportunity to hear his line of thinking.....

he did very well and may have changed my opinion of him... and many projects i was ignorant about...

i would like to know if anyone has asked him about his position on MM? do we know his official position?

can we arrange a town hall meeting? maybe something very similar to the style that happened on Facebook tonight, only specific to Medical Marijuana?

how about we invite all the elected officials in our state to come and discuss our concerns in a scheduled, mediated townhall forum and ask them to stand up and be counted.

it's time we draw a line in the sand..... and ask ourself who is really on our side and why?

i know MM works.... all i want to know is who is on my side.

lets take count..

its an election year.....

like my mom taught me....PMA Positive Mental Attitude..

everyone needs to quit bickering and get on the same page to ensure our rights as American citizens are protected and not eroded.

I ask in his questions if he would conside legalizing, taxing, and giving people jobs. I saw similar requests from 3 different people. I never heard any response and listened to the whole hour.

They just do not understand how much this helps and how much our zero tolerance laws hurt patients who have no desire to encourage use in others without medicinal need . Our whole struggle is about the severity of harm caused by regulations and disingenuous care for anyone based in criminality and punishment for what is a medical issue . To face the threat of injury and or disease and be afraid to access care due to cooperation never taking place or fears of criminality is wrong . Gov Snyder spoke of the bullying bill with compassion if were polite in time he must know in his heart he has to help us and address medicinal cannabis use and patients normal access to all parts of society like any other patient on medications . He cant' avoid this divisive topic when 1% of the population is on this program in good faith with many afraid now effecting their health outcomes . We simply need a free market and the ability to help each other in our closed qualified registered community .

If Governor Snyder searched his heart he would see we fit into his true vision better then any other group when it comes to unesseary intrusion of Government regulation and we need his support and abillity to bring sides together in cooperation . People never knowing mental pain and suffering from FDA medications or imbalances or other health situation suffering without resolution past one can bear just can't imagine what the brave patients of Michigan go through that mandates cannabis be reintroduced into Michigan medicine . Keep having the faith and positive attitude that we can create a better Michigan that is more tolerant and inclusive .

thank you for this link, i caught it just in time and listened to the gov speak.. it was an excellent opportunity to hear his line of thinking.....

he did very well and may have changed my opinion of him... and many projects i was ignorant about...

i would like to know if anyone has asked him about his position on MM? do we know his official position?

can we arrange a town hall meeting? maybe something very similar to the style that happened on Facebook tonight, only specific to Medical Marijuana?

how about we invite all the elected officials in our state to come and discuss our concerns in a scheduled, mediated townhall forum and ask them to stand up and be counted.

it's time we draw a line in the sand..... and ask ourself who is really on our side and why?

i know MM works.... all i want to know is who is on my side.

lets take count..

its an election year.....

like my mom taught me....PMA Positive Mental Attitude..

everyone needs to quit bickering and get on the same page to ensure our rights as American citizens are protected and not eroded.

That's the whole problem he won't come out and tell you his position on MM, he said he would answer the tough questions and he didn't and it wasn't just MMJ he wouldn't touch alot of hot topics I think he feels it's political suicide. He's a coward thru and thru any good leader will address the issues period and he will only address the things that he wants to!! Reminds me of some other politician we know, maybe they follow their lead!

Archived