One Thing Michigan Is Very, Very Rich In

MightyMightyMezz

I think our stock is going up. Gotta be careful how we handle it.

water2.jpg

Mezz, I certainly agree! The hordes are going to be beating down the doors to get into Michigan some day, this is a resource that is going to be very, very valuable in the years ahead!

Combine that with the fact that we have comparatively few natural disasters here (not much in the way of forest fires, mudslides, earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, and even tornadoes

are not very common) and this could be mecca... well, assuming the MMM act stays intact! :)

Am sending more of those letters to the legislators this morning so common sense and compassion will prevail....

Canada is draining Superior for drinking water, and American corporations like BP use the rest of the lakes as a cheap place to make their toxic waste disappear. That coupled with receding water levels from global warming and things are not looking so great. :notfair:

Lmfao man, cmon. Really, do you have any hard science to back that claim up with? I can give you some hard science.

The lakes are receding from GEOLOGICAL forces. Not from global warming.

The glaciers not only left the lakes when they retreated they actually deformed the earths crust with their weight. For 10,000 years the crust has been slowly rebounding and "draining" the lakes in the process. Has nothing to do with global temperature shifts.

Cmon, don't just shout out psuedo-science in order to look like an activist, I have more respect for you than that.

Archived