How Long?

I got some free seed to start. a friend had an accidental breeding. the only varieties he had were blueberry and mobey-dick. we don't know which plant they came off and which one bred with who. so how long a bloom period will it be? 8wks was what I planed.

a 30x handheld microscope will tell ya when your tric's are mostly milky. watch for hermies w new stuff.

I know all about hermies but I want to use over-drive for the last two weeks but don't know for sure when that will be so I guess it will be started tomorow the begining of week 6 and then week 7 and then if it needs more time I'll just drop back to the organics with Nirvana organic bloom booster. they say to use over-drive for last two weeks and not longer than two weeks. and yes I've got my eye on the tricohmes got my 60 power mini scope.

• 2 months later...

There are two products by Advanced Nutriehts that will help your hermie revert back to full female! One is name "Reverse" and the other is "Saturator" You mix according to directions and spray on your pre-flower plants when changed from veg area, to flower room, and spray on top of all leaves. You will repeat this after 10 days.

I have had remarkable results with this stuff, and use as a staple in my garden. I have found that in nature, it finds a way to reproduce, and I believe that any plant, whether female or male; will find a way to grow seeds.......just like in Jurrassic Park, Nature finds a way! This seems particular in perpetual gardens...

• 2 months later...

There are two products by Advanced Nutriehts that will help your hermie revert back to full female! One is name "Reverse" and the other is "Saturator" You mix according to directions and spray on your pre-flower plants when changed from veg area, to flower room, and spray on top of all leaves. You will repeat this after 10 days.

I have had remarkable results with this stuff, and use as a staple in my garden. I have found that in nature, it finds a way to reproduce, and I believe that any plant, whether female or male; will find a way to grow seeds.......just like in Jurrassic Park, Nature finds a way! This seems particular in perpetual gardens...

hey you got the brand name wrong D M not A N.