Should The Mmma Endorse A Republican Candidate

I would even tend to say at this point a vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Mitt as well..........im joining operation hilariousity and im voting for Rick Santorum

I say a vote for Paul is a vote for Romney due to the fact that both Santorum and Romney are polling so close and with less than 15% of people supporting him I just dont see the point in wasting my vote to make a political statement

Well said! :goodjob:

IMHO Ron Paul is the only Republican that can and will draw the Democratic vote. Do NOT throw your vote away by voting for who they push on us. Paul has more support than the media indicates. He is the only one that speaks the truth whether it gets votes or not. Vote for the truth. He has a great history and is a true American. Vote Paul...

Lol when I was voting there was another lady in there I overheard her talkin to the desk guy "im show romney" then when we wer puttin our votes in the machine the lady was having trouble and took her ballet out of sleeve, I happen to see it she voted for ron paul... She.noticed that I seen her vote she looked at me and we both smiled lol

Everyone who votes democrat needs to get out to vote in the republican primary. There is a small turn out for primaries, each vote can make a difference and those who are democrat are not included in poling numbers. Do not let the media pick the winner.

Ron Paul wins the straw poles because democrats are included. Ron Paul is pro freedom, pro medical cannabis, anti drug war, anti corruption, consistent, reads every bill he votes for, does not miss a singe vote, does not compromise when it comes to liberty, and want to restore America to the principles that give liberty and prosperity.

Without freedom, nothing else matters. Whether life is good or bad will depend on the whims of our tyrant if we loose our liberty.

Restoring the federal government to a limited constitutional government sounds scary to some, but it is the only way to insure continued freedom. The world is freer because of us, and when we go to tyranny, the world will follow. Centralize power and money and the corruption becomes uncontrollable. On paper it sounds great having one central power, but human nature makes this impossible. We have to restore our foundation, liberty and limited federal government.

Well said!! :goodjob:

Ron Paul is fantastic when it comes to fiscal policy (poor fiscal policy is destroying us), the constitution (it's being ignored, if not openly violated), and the war on drugs. However, I believe his foreign policy could lead to a catastrophy. Sure, we need to re-evaluate our military presence in the world, but to completely draw back could be catastrophic. He says it's no big deal if Iran gets a nuke. Iran is the world's largest state sponsor of international terrorism. Their goal is to destroy Israel, but remember, Israel is the 'Little Satan' to them, but we are the 'Great Satan'. They are responsible for the deaths of many of our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, and recently tried to assassinate the Saudi ambassador right here on our soil. Does anyone here who watches the news and listens to what the Iranians say really doubt that if they get nukes that they won't use them, or put them in the hand of terrorists? Ron Paul would do nothing to stop that since he doesn't see that as a threat. He's right on with so many issues, but that one is simply too big to ignore. The good he means to do, including ending drug prohibition, will mean nothing when that first nuke goes off. I don't want to vote for anyone who will continue prohibition, but there are larger, more threatening issues out there. Still, I'd vote for Ron Paul any day of the week over what we have in office now, but only with the hope that congress would stop him from implimenting his foreign policy.

Well said!! :goodjob:

Ron Paul is fantastic when it comes to fiscal policy (poor fiscal policy is destroying us), the constitution (it's being ignored, if not openly violated), and the war on drugs. However, I believe his foreign policy could lead to a catastrophy. Sure, we need to re-evaluate our military presence in the world, but to completely draw back could be catastrophic. He says it's no big deal if Iran gets a nuke. Iran is the world's largest state sponsor of international terrorism. Their goal is to destroy Israel, but remember, Israel is the 'Little Satan' to them, but we are the 'Great Satan'. They are responsible for the deaths of many of our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, and recently tried to assassinate the Saudi ambassador right here on our soil. Does anyone here who watches the news and listens to what the Iranians say really doubt that if they get nukes that they won't use them, or put them in the hand of terrorists? Ron Paul would do nothing to stop that since he doesn't see that as a threat. He's right on with so many issues, but that one is simply too big to ignore. The good he means to do, including ending drug prohibition, will mean nothing when that first nuke goes off. I don't want to vote for anyone who will continue prohibition, but there are larger, more threatening issues out there. Still, I'd vote for Ron Paul any day of the week over what we have in office now, but only with the hope that congress would stop him from implimenting his foreign policy.

Supporting Israel truly is satanic so Iranians might have a point when they call the US government that. Palestinians live in terror every day at the hands of our supposed ally.

There are currently eight states that have successfully detonated nuclear weapons. Five are considered to be "nuclear-weapon states" (NWS) under the terms of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT). In order of acquisition of nuclear weapons these are: the United States, Russia (successor state to the Soviet Union), the United Kingdom, France, and China. Nations that are known or believed to possess nuclear weapons are sometimes referred to as the nuclear club.

Since the NPT entered into force in 1970, three states that were not parties to the Treaty have conducted nuclear tests, namely India, Pakistan, and North Korea. North Korea had been a party to the NPT but withdrew in 2003. Israel is also widely believed to have nuclear weapons, though it has refused to confirm or deny this, and is not known to

have conducted a nuclear test. [1]

South Africa has the unique status of a nation that developed nuclear weapons but has since disassembled its arsenal before joining the NPT.

Now that being said all the places above can make nukes....anytime anyplace....not one of our so called enemies listed above have nukes.....untill I see proof... I dont give a bunny muffin what the news says...who are they wth do they know...half the time they cant even get the weather correct let alone know if a country has.nukes....it all he said she saiid bs tactics to scare the bunny muffin out of people and they are clearly doing their job

Today is much more important than November.

But if you miss today, vote in November anyway.

Good point, if you're referring to the president. I was referring to the legalization vote (hopefully assuming it qualifies).

It was also a call for Michiganders to register now rather than waiting til November, only to find out it's too late to register/vote.

but if voting for Dr Paul ensures a Romney Victory in MI, and Billy bong becomes federal AG, you can bet Michigan MMP registry participants are 1st on his shitlist. ie loss of freedom.

While the net change of Holder/Schuette to Schuette/new MI AG could possibly (but not necessarily) be worse for Michigan, at least on the state-specific level I can't imagine any new AG being worse than him.

Archived