Would Mmj Help My Cousin?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but. . .

My cousin has been a rather unhealthy gal her entire life. Her main diagnosis has always been Fibromyalgia.

A year or so ago, she had a blood clot problem, and almost died. Her symptoms are now as follows (copied from her email):

Arthritis-like pain, migraines, depression, anxiety, shortness of breath and chest pain. My lungs and heart are structurally fine, so the md, pulmonologist, cardiologist and hematologist are at a loss as to why I still have the chest pain/shortness of breath 13 months after the major clots and 2 months after 1 minor clot.<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; ">

I asked her about using cannabis, and she's not opposed to it. Can some of you all enlighten me a bit as to what symptoms of hers may be alleviated with cannabis?

Thanks so much.

Cannabis works very well for fibromyalgia. A heavy indica variety would work best for pain relief nausea and anxiety. Also look into other methods of ingestion such as edibles or vaporization. Edibles work best for long lasting pain relief(but take a while to kick in), while vaporization is good for a quick dose to help immediately.

I hope that helps a little! I'm sure there are lots of peoPle on this board that have great advice for your friend :)

Yes it will help her, and if her heart is strong and healthy a low dose of an inhaled cannabis will help her breathing for SURE. Best to use a vaporizer or edibles if you can is my opinion :) I have good results with my asthma and I am confident even though she does not have asthma it will help. Good luck and do keep us posted

Yes it will help her, and if her heart is strong and healthy a low dose of an inhaled cannabis will help her breathing for SURE. Best to use a vaporizer or edibles if you can is my opinion :) I have good results with my asthma and I am confident even though she does not have asthma it will help. Good luck and do keep us posted

Any particular strains that you'd recommend?

Archived